FF:KMH2~Mohabbat Reloaded~Updt Pg 38~Nte Pg 43 - Page 29

Posted: 12 years ago
take your time ari..will wait for you :):)
Bestie...i read the previous update and edited my comment on page 34.
Loved it to the core 👍🏼

❤️

Edited by zach - 12 years ago
finally caught up with this 1. so sorry for the delay & ignore my res spots cos i can't go bk and edit them cos it seems weird & dont for what update i am talking about but hopefully this wont happen again.

now as of the FF from start to pg 33 update.

u have written beautiffuly reading this has made me happy this was the justice we were looking for in the episodes. but at least u gave what they did'nt. the idea of adding videos & songs has added the extra masala to this & i have loved this idea the most.

Finally truth is out & misunderstandings cleared now hope to see what happens next.

do PM me when u update i promise to read on time this time.
Originally posted by --Ari--

Thanks for all the lovely reviews guys...it means alot...your comments are what drive me to write better and longer...hehe i wrote the last update over the duration of 3-4 days it was so freaking long...so i took sanyaas from here for a while and  couldnt even reply to your comments...this chapter was my favrite as well...actually the worst part is we could have seen this in kmh2 two of my friends had sent this idea to persis mam...anyways wats done is done...i guess there will be another update by tonight or tomorow...after that the updates will be irregular for a month or so since ramzan is starting and i wont be online for much...plus my colleges are starting from 14th so will take some time adjusting everything...nyways i promise i wont abandon any of my FF's and will try to be as regular as possible...thanku for all your love and support...means alot to me...

Even i wont be online during Ramzan. also i wont be on this forum much. I  will be catching up all of about 30 arjuhi ff after ramzan
Will wait for update after ramzan.
no problem ari - take ur time
Originally posted by AmnaIsh

😍  - Oh My God Ari - this has got to be THE BEST UPDATE ever...i was completely engrossed in that update..Ariii.. 🤗
i luv u for this Ari..👏
i'm in luv wid ur FF even more
😍

N i love you too...m glad you loved it😳 thanku so much for such a sweet comment😃
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

oh ari,

finally aru's misunderstandings are getting cleared - she now knows gauri is a fraud and arjun is a gentlemenThe whole world knows that its about time aru did too😳

great great - how will she react now ari - how will she tell arjun that she has understood the truthNothing too sudden...love takes time...everything will be gradual...in the meantime enjoy the ride :)

ari, cant wait for the next - why did u stop at this stage - since u have given us such a lengthy update, i cant even ask u for more now - i know u will kill me -Oh wow you know me too well🤣nyway the update has been running in my head for quite a while now...thought i would put it to worlds finalyyy😃
anyway will wait for ur next update -
ari, if u dont mind may i know when u will be updating next - thanks
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

ari, if u dont mind may i know when u will be updating next - thanks

i m updating right now...wrote a small part...thinking how to proceed next...
will read :D
i was actually waiting since long for this update :):)