Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
people why are there so many res's??next tym se update bhi mein res kark du kya 🀣
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Ari--

people why are there so many res's??next tym se update bhi mein res kark du kya 🀣

getting the taste of your own fruit are you ari 😈 - somebody still owes me one and i'm not happy about that 😭
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: AmnaIsh

getting the taste of your own fruit are you ari 😈 - somebody still owes me one and i'm not happy about that 😭

oh right i always think of doing that but end up forgetting about it...on it boss πŸ˜†
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Ari--

oh right i always think of doing that but end up forgetting about it...on it boss πŸ˜†

you better be on it boss..😈 -
SHAHAD971 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update Ari !!
I'm loving this Kitani a lot... but your won't stop till she gets Arjun she seems to be really smart, evilly smart..
Continue soon and take care.
sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi, i thought you forgot about this ff. nice to see the honey moon. so reminded about the show again. superb. plz update soon.
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res...πŸ˜›πŸ€£..🀣..🀣..🀣..

Sry...for not commenting n reading...will catch up with all ur updates nd comment later...wich wud probably be by this sat..πŸ˜ƒ
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: sezo

hi, i thought you forgot about this ff. nice to see the honey moon. so reminded about the show again. superb. plz update soon.

no ways this FF is like my baby ise kabhi nahi bhul sakti...i just want everthing to be perfect here...will update soon...once something special for the next update is readyπŸ˜‰
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
finally u updated lol
luvd da updated plzz cont soon x fanx 4 da pm
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful Update...took my mind to KMH moments when Arjun was struggling to prove his love to Arohi after his bad image had got exposed and the effect of that unfortunate rashi incident 😭 everything came flashing before eyes.

love their silly fights πŸ˜† Arjun got a good point...why do Arohi have to spill all the clothes everywhere to pick up one suit ?? C'MON Jerry...dont let tom get on ur nerves πŸ˜†
i have got to support Arjun's side...Jerry Zindabad πŸ˜ƒ

good to see Arjun taking care of Arohi after the food poisoning scheme...hmmm...sache pyaar me yahi rehta..kitni bhi nok-jhok ho ego ho..ek dusre ko pain me nahi dekh sakte...that mutual feeling of care develops. its weird...can't be put into words 😳
πŸ˜›

Ari...very nice update...loved it πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Edited by zach - 12 years ago