FF:KMH2~Mohabbat Reloaded~Updt Pg 38~Nte Pg 43

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Everyone I M Back With Another FF...This One Is A Retake Rather...Well KMH Is Ending And I m Not Ready To Let Go Yet...I Want More Of My Sadu Akdu Monster And Satki Hui Ladki...So I Thot Why Not Re-write KMH2...Well Not The Whole Thing I Loved The Whole Saga To Bits...But They Lost It From The Part Where They Started The Raaz Revelation...Maybe Because Of Lack Of Time...And Now That KMH2 Is Ending We Wont Be Getting Our Dream End Of Arjuhi And Aman-Preet Either...Now I super hate that So I Was Thinking To Continue KMH2 From The Part Where Gauri's Truth Was Revealed And Go On Adding To It...The Idea Is Still In Its Initial Stages But I M Working On It And Will Start Updating Soon...Jo Dreams KMH Mein Pure Na Ho Sake Wo FF Mein Pure Kar Lete Hai...You All Are Welcome To Give Suggestions And I Will Try To Include That In The FF As Well..

P.S :: That Doesnt Include Making Arjuhi Siblings That Is Still Incest 🀣

Phew This Explanation Became A Bit Too Long Anyways Hope You Understood...Anyone Who Is interested Can Leave A Comment Here And Send Me A Buddy Request So That I can PM U For Updates

Thats It From Me For Now
*Cheers*
Lets Keep The Mohabbat Going😳
Edited by --Ari-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
*PM LIST*
aksh4IF
channi_star
Dr.Basketgupta
arjuhi4ever
AmnaIsh
Piamist
Aparna4karanika
moonkmh
anshita
devilscorpion
hatz
kmh2angel
katrina_petrova
khadija-kmh

princess281995
brainychild92
glitter567
kmhfan4ever
vrshn
shahad971
khat2027
mishez
zach
sezo
vibhaparkar
leafskit16
lara3110
vibha
arjuhisis
anjali
aafiya
sanju
shilpa.arjuhii

*INDEX*
Synopsis-Page 1

Note-Page 5

Dabbang Bahu[Epi]-Page 5

Long Night [update]-Page 8

Mr & Mrs. Singhania [Epi]-Page10

Raat akeli hai+The not so bad morning [update]-page 11

Dil ka rishta+kuch toh baki hai [update]-page 16

Honeymoon ki shuruwat[Epi+Update]-page 18

Bad,badder,worse morning+dadi's call [update]-page 24

Hum saath saath hai+hum tum [update]-page 27

Baho ke darmiyan~~Do pyar mil rahe hai VM surprise [update]-page 27

Sach Ka Samna-Part 1+Tune Jo Na Kaha [update]-page 33
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
A Brief Synopsis To Refresh The Memories Of Arjuhi's Mohabbat Ka Safar

Few Lines For Their Journey-Credit Kavya a.k.a Kavyasam

Dhun Tumhari Shuru Kar Gayi Mohabbat Ka Yeh Safar
Rukenge Nahi Jhukenge Nahi Duniya Ko Na Yeh Khabar

A journey of two strangers who met through in a very KHATARNAK [in arohis wordsπŸ˜†] way...and then they kept on meeting again and again...kismat unhe baar baar ek dusre ke samne lati rahi...alag alag circumstances mein...aur phir ek magical moment mein raat ke 12 baje...Arjun and Arohi meet each other in a moment which destiny has created to declare them as soulmates...[Masquerade partyπŸ˜›]...

It Wasnt Just Love Betwen Them They Also Were Each OThers Destiny

From here starts the actual story of arjuhi a love story so pure,intense,magical that log puchte nahi thakte aur wo batane nahi thakte ke kitani mohabbat hai

As Far As We Mohabbatians Are Concerned

KMH Se Mohabbat Hai Humein Itni Ke Kabhi Bata Nahi Payenge Ke Mohabbat Hai Kitani

Arohi who had been brought up in a loving family and arjun who had always craved for that love from everyone in his family apart from rashi,romit,dadi...They were poles apart yet destined to love each other...And finally destiny gave arjuhi the chance to clear their presumptions about each other and fall in love with each other a love that bloomed between arjuhi whilst arjun had kidnapped arohi as a ransom to rescue his father from jail...A criminal by profession for the sake of his father but a father theresa at heart [🀣sorry couldnt resist adding that tag]...The kidnapping which started as a job for arjun...led to becoming the most beautiful days of his life because of arohis company though was denying it he was already in love with arohi...Arohi who was in the dark thought arjun as a police officer and fell in love with him...just on the basis of 5 days spent together...after all pyaar ya toh hota hai ya hota hi nahi aur agar pyaar hota hai to use hone mein sadiyan nahi lagdi sometimes you just know...in the first meet...the first sight...the first conversation...

This is what described their feelings
at the moment perfectly

Tumko Choo Ke Bhi Choo Ne Ko Karta Hai Dill
Pake Bhi Pane Ko Karta Hai Dil
Awargi Chane Lagi
Sanso Mein Khushboo Ane Lagi
Dil Pe Deewangi Cha Gayi Is kadar Band Ankho Se Bhi
Mujhko Aye Nazar
Kaise Kahein Humein Kitani mohabbat hai

Now all that stood between arjuhi was a truth arjuns truth...Which completely shattered arohi's fairytale land and broke her and her trust forever...and thus naraz and upset arohi returns back to her home...which doesnt seem like home anymore...Arohi confides in DJ that she finally did something for herself and decided to go to sarhali with arjun...but when she comes to think of it she is more broken and hurt when she remembers how arjuns father had twisted that to defame her and her family...she was disgusted...how could this be the arjun she had loved so deeply?

Arjun on the other hand was more hurt than ever...how had life come to this point?usne toh kabhi kiseeko hurt nahi kiya tha even though his line of work wasnt supportive for his nature...he was so good at heart...he wasnt able to digest how much he had hurt arohi...the girl who had given him so much love and happiness and who had made him for the first time in his life go against his father and do something for himself...but what could he do now arohi could never accept a criminal...His sister rashi who lived him just like her own couldnt see this anymore...for the first time her brother had found something he loved...he deserved that happiness he deserved arohi...she asked him to leave the singhania empire forever and go to arohi...and arjun dutifully obeyed her

From here started arjuns trials and tribulations to prove kitani mohabbat hai ...

Arjun ki mohabbat ki inteha yeh thi
 ke arohi ki ek hasi
ek khushi
ek narazgi dur karne ke liye
usne har insult,dukh khudpe le liye haste haste
bas itni mohabbat hi toh thi arjun ko arohi se

Arjun ne khudko acha sabit karne ke liye kya kuch nahi kiya...chiku ka body guard bana,itni insult sahi,ahluwalias ke comments bardash kiye,arohi ki nafrat jheli...all for his mohabbat...and finally arjun ki moahabbat jeet gayi and daddu ko arjun pe vishwas ho gaya...unhone pehli baar kanoon ke khilaf jakar arjun ko clean chit de di...uske sare criminal records delete ho gaye...arjun arohi ka haath mangne ke layak ho gaya...daddu ne toh jaise use uski zindagi gift kar di...par kismat ko abhi arjuhi ka aur imtehaan lena tha...rashi arohi se baat karne jati hai she falls down the steps and looses her baby...arjun is furious rashi matters more than himself for him...and he blames arohi and ahluwalias for that...and to avenge the death of that unborn baby arjun marries arohi by deciet replacing chiku and leaves her at the mandap...Arohi depicting the modern day women rather than sitting back and crying at home decides to go to singhania mansion and teach arjun a lesson and also get a divorce from him...

Yeh Thi Yaha Tak Ki Arjuhi Ki Kahani
Meri Zubani
Arjun Ne Di Ik Arohi Ke Dil Ke Liye Apni Duniya
Arohi Ne Arjun Ke Saath Bitaye Ek Pal Ke liye De Di Apni Zindagi
Mohabbat ki inteha ke baad ayi hai nafrat ke imtehaan ki ab bari
Mohabbat toh mohabbat se karte hai sabhi par nafrat mein bhi
dikhayenge kitani mohabbat hai arjuhi

Aaj ke liye bas itna hi...hope aapko humaree yeh pehli peshkash pasand ayi hogi...humare saath is safar mein judne ka shukria...Keep the mohabbat alive people...will be back with an update asap

channi_star thumbnail
lookin forward to it!!!!
gonna b fun!!

🀣 arohi siblings...hahahaha!!!!

ari meri sphymer!!! those poems were too gud!!!  😊

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️  πŸ‘
Edited by channi_star - 12 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
shud i send u a buddy req too? πŸ˜›

great opening... lemme continue

Suno Suno Suno... KMH2 ke DVs ne jo kamaal kar ditta, dhamaal kar ditta, story nu phaad ke bhawaal kar ditta, usko hum retouch kar rahe hai, reload kar rahe hai, rerun kar rahe hai!! 

DD KMH par agla karyakram hoga KMH2 - Mohabbat Reloaded:
Sabhi darshakon ko suchit kiya jaata hai ke apne apne kursi ki peti baand le aur udaan ke liye tayyar rahein.. iss baar udaan Ullu Air nahi, Baaz Air pe hoga!! Yatriyon se nivedan hai ke ve humare Airlines ke romanchak prastuti pe samvad karein aur hume batayein ki hum kis kshetr par vichar kare!! Dhanyavaad 
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awsome idea Ari...:-) my lil brainiac..:-) i tooo wanna be in the list of idea ppl... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: AmnaIsh

Awsome idea Ari...:-) my lil brainiac..:-) i tooo wanna be in the list of idea ppl... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

glad u liked it amna di...and its a free forum and we arent rigid like DVs all ideas are welcome and we will try to implement them as bestly as possible 😊
aksh4IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Ari--

glad u liked it amna di...and its a free forum and we arent rigid like DVs all ideas are welcome and we will try to implement them as bestly as possible 😊

provided they are logical.. which we normally are.. but for those interesting theories such as the arjun-arohi sibling theory this is a necessary disclaimer πŸ˜†
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hahahaha...ari u r sounding too political.. πŸ˜› lolz..we will try to implement...
@Aksh, i wud never make them siblings inmy wildest dreams...YUCK 🀒...haan maaan baap banjayen...
Waise bhi i will give more ideas about romantic scenes.. Uknow the execution and dialogue.. πŸ˜‰
aksh4IF thumbnail
hehe amna, it wasnt pointed specifically for u.. sorry i quoted it.. but seemed the best way to add to the convo.. but brilliant idea.. maa baap ban jaye jaldi se.. πŸ˜†