Navya
Navya

If Anant gets engaged... (Page 2)

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojdc87

Oh no, I didn't mean to say Navya's thinking about having an affair. To me, you can intrude on a relationship emotionally, and we know Anant and Navya have already gotten close. 

I think Anant will have to work extra hard to convince Navya they belong together if he does go through with the engagement. She will be very sympathetic towards Shagun because of Renuka. Navya doesn't know that Shagun and Rama are scheming too, if that's an excuse to break an engagement.

- Pooja

Hi pooja, i just loved the way u said it..."emotionally intruding on a relationship"...very true...thats exactly what i was looking for to put my thots into words...getting Ananth engaged to shagun to make him realise the importance of navya is stupidity on the part of cvs...who cant think of anything more innovative than the cliched breakups n remarriages of hindi soaps!! if he ever feels navya is the most important thing in his life n breaks his engagement with shagun to get navya back, then ananth is going from the frying pan to the fire!! for navi is sure going to be more concerned abt shagun's feelings than ananth's n her role in messing it...esp after she wud probably see renuka going thru the turmoil...n shagun is ananths bhabhis sister...in joint n orthodox familiies like ananth's, these relationships r big n u need to face them often...so its going to be tough for her too...ananth sure will have to go thru hell to get to heaven...winning navya's love!

sowmya18 Goldie
sowmya18
sowmya18

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
i agree with u...Smile
Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
it won't go like that...
.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
evn m vry confused abt dis...navya ko pata chalega abt anant's engagement...how vl she react...anant is her 1st luv...god...she vl b heart broken...
smitasmita Goldie
smitasmita
smitasmita

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
All I can hope is some very rich and handsome guy comes into Anants family ...some dur ka risthedar  and this Shagun falls for him , or runs away with him or Bhabi thinks it as a better deal than Sant-Anant and breaks the engagement  and runs after the new guy for Shagun.Wink
pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Good thought...i hope so!!! Heart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index