Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

JB Article: Kokila to fall in love

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Soon SNS will see another twist as the hyperactive mommy Kokila Modi falls in love with Rashi. We have already scene Kokila and Rashi cant stand each other now but soon Rashi's attempt to help Gopi will impress Kokila and she will slowly fall for Rashi's charm. Will their love survive? Kokila will be writing i love you rashi on rashi's sarees and sandals. The track will be aired next week.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Eeesh that's the kalakari your Vampire wants to do, but it will fail like most of her kalakaries fail. Kokila rejected Rashi because she could feel she was not genuine and again she will reject the fake niceness to Gopi...did you see Kokila testing Rashi today, she praised Gopi in front of everyone for suggesting the Dhaval payment plan and Rashi's face was so unhappy that the solution was found with her cousin, though she has been pretending she wants to help Gopi win Aham, so it was obvious to Kokila today that Rashi has not changed...Sorry your Vampire can't hide her true traits to Kokila. Cat and mouse will continue in the MM between them.Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
jake thanks for sharing this self made article
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I didnt watch the episode, but Kokila will fall soon
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🤣🤣Can't wait to watch this track, like we don't get enough of the two already. Seriously though anything is better than the stupid track.
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
But what happened to the budding couple of HetKok?

If Kokila falls in love with Raashi, what will happen to Hetal?

I'm against this. Team HetKok unite with me and protest this new track!

Yuks
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You are one twisted man...😆
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jake bhai you are sooo full of it .. I need to get my hip boots out.  🤣
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes...koki will fall but this time koki is doing kalakari...she will make raashi to feel that she is in love to raashi..(when raashi get her hand burnt koki will put bandage,they will play dandiya togethr and will won the trophy,rashi will see koki crying because she didnt eat the lunch)...and after some days when raashi is in romantic mood ...koki will ask abt the pressure cooker...incident,...rashi will reveal all the kalakaries she have done...since the marriage...koki ll record this and reveal to everyone in the house...mean while gohem will unit since rashi is concentrated in koki...jigar will sent rashi out of house and koki will take the car and drop her to the maayka...koki rocks👏
Edited by aachus - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aachus

yes...koki will fall but this time koki is doing kalakari...she will make raashi to feel that she is in love to raashi..(when raashi get her hand burnt koki will put bandage,they will play dandiya togethr and will won the trophy,rashi will see koki crying because she didnt eat the lunch)...and after some days when raashi is in romantic mood ...koki will ask abt the pressure cooker...incident,...rashi will reveal all the kalakaries she have done...since the marriage...koki ll record this and reveal to everyone in the house...mean while gohem will unit since rashi is concentrated in koki...jigar will sent rashi out of house and koki will take the car and drop her to the maayka...koki rocks👏

Sounds like a Brilliant plan.