India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Navya's Future

deepti18 Groupbie
deepti18
deepti18

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
I donno whether Navya and Anant are going to be together as of now seeing the precap and the article about anant getting engaged/ married to Shagun. But may be we will see a new navya emerging after sometime from now (though she may go through the pain of being separated from Anant,she wouldn't tell her pain/feelings to anyone  her friends/parents/Renuka(based on the nature of Navya)).

Here i would like  the CV's to show the  transformation of Navya in becoming confident ,independent , responsible and more mature. i.e. She would be in a phase where she can't tell about Anant to anyone (Parents/Renuka/Appy & Ritz) but has to come out of it. As per the article she would be even
caught with her family issues ( Renuka). But she would gradually start suppressing those feelings towards Anant from the Love, Support & Encouragement she gets from her parents ( even though they donno about it) and would transform herself in becoming an independent girl and setting an example to others in the society.

Well Anant can backout for his family... But Navya's family will be her pillar & support for the Nayi Soch Nayi Dhadkan Navya.

Waiting for comments...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

artibhat3gai3Pallavi_roxAbirami24smitasmita-Reshmi-PurpleRainEAREYEpluviophile..Juhi.sajni786

lenisha Groupbie
lenisha
lenisha

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Yea...I would like to see the independent Navya.Thumbs UpStrong.confident and not shy. It would also be good to see Navya confront Anant and ask what is up with him. One minute he's all lovey doveyDay Dreaming then the next he's this do-I-know-you kinda person.Ermm

ViraatMaanviLov IF-Sizzlerz
ViraatMaanviLov
ViraatMaanviLov

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepti18

I donno whether Navya and Anant are going to be together as of now seeing the precap and the article about anant getting engaged/ married to Shagun. But may be we will see a new navya emerging after sometime from now (though she may go through the pain of being separated from Anant,she wouldn't tell her pain/feelings to anyone  her friends/parents/Renuka(based on the nature of Navya)).

Here i would like  the CV's to show the  transformation of Navya in becoming confident ,independent , responsible and more mature. i.e. She would be in a phase where she can't tell about Anant to anyone (Parents/Renuka/Appy & Ritz) but has to come out of it. As per the article she would be even
caught with her family issues ( Renuka). But she would gradually start suppressing those feelings towards Anant from the Love, Support & Encouragement she gets from her parents ( even though they donno about it) and would transform herself in becoming an independent girl and setting an example to others in the society.

Well Anant can backout for his family... But Navya's family will be her pillar & support for the Nayi Soch Nayi Dhadkan Navya.

Waiting for comments...

they look nice together

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivrenlovenaavyaeranantfanSnivrenfans01nivrenfans

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Waiting for comments...

I agree with u...Hope the pain of separation and Renuka's fate will transform Navya to a bold person...Navya can concentrate on her studies and career...

But i'm more worried about Anant...He is the one who will suffer more...I am waiting for the moment when he will realise his mistake and fight for Navya...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anantfanSsmitasmita

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

Waiting for comments...

hmmm...a very different yet interesting trail of thots there...
It wud be indeed interesting to see if the story does take that turn of event...and even tho I wud enjoy the transformation process n the outcome of it as well in navya...I will in totality feel just too bad for Navya only coz...in this scenario...I feel Navya as a women has been again played upon n made a victim of the otherwise male dominated society...
Why is it that always a women has to supress her feelings towards love...life n laughter???...why is that she is asked to change her way of thots...her feelings towards ppl and basically burn down to ashes b4 she can rise????
I feel thats not fair on a women...just coz she fell in love with a guy who may not have the spine to stand up for his deeds...doesnt mean she doesnt  get her answers for such treatment!!!

And if Navya does take this turn of story...i wud like to see Navya gets her explanation for the royal ignorance she is about to witness by Anant n then give him her peace of mind b4 she royally walks out of his life to emerge as more bright n confident person!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supria

skydome Goldie
skydome
skydome

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
@dipti 18

If it really happens that Anant distances himself from Navya and gets engaged to Shagun - (agree with dipti 18)  I would like to see a more stronger and progressive Navya.  A Navya - who is a perfect balance between the tradition and the modern. 

Initially, she may go through a tough time, but she should pull up her socks (learn from her mistakes and experiences- after all that's all life is about) and perhaps concentrate more on her studies, career , ambition and be forward looking.  She has supportive parents who will help her to get through this difficult stage of her life. 

At the picnic Anant's Baba's call brought shivers through Anant, on the other hand Navya's Papa's telephonel also brought her to the real world in a more milder and supportive way.  So I do believe that she may share (infact it would be wonderful to see that) her feelings with her mother (who looks to be a more friendly, and like many mothers - a best trusted friend to her daughters).

The experience Navya and Anant has faced of their "first love"/ ? crush happens to many, the beauty is how it is handled and  they come out of it successfully.  They still have to spend one full year at college togather.

If Anant's love is the "true love" and not an infatuation/ crush, then he is bound to come back to her - what ever the case may be (his family or sangskar), because Navya too comes from a sangskar family, and is in every way worthy of being his life partner.

I would like to see a more stronger and progressive Navya.  A Navya - who is a perfect balance between the tradition and the modern.  A modern/traditional Navya finally admired by the Anants of the present generation.  Similarly the transformation in Anant should also be equally positive - a more matured, responsible and trustworthy balanced man.

So far the CVs have done brilliantly well with the serial - congratulations to the entire team.  Let us see what they have in mind about the "naya soch", and what message they have to give to the society (to the present generation as well as to their parents).

Edited by skydome - 24 May 2011 at 11:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supria

anisharoy1 Goldie
anisharoy1
anisharoy1

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
wow...another nice post..i looks like navya is making us all come out with our teenage feelings..LOL

i don't know how will navya move on ...or how she will become independent but yes i am sure that this incident will break her trust on love and when she will come to know about renuka she will be left with bitterness ...

even if  she become strong and supportive for her family she will loose her faith and innocence 

gai3 Newbie
gai3
gai3

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Could some one share the article that say's this  "the article about anant getting engaged/ married to Shagun".

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index