Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Halla bol #2 TOPIC CLOSED (Page 99)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 21588

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by Sidchu

Originally posted by IndigoBlues


yeahhh..and i guess it's pretty weird..but whatever..i like being haseena...she's a cool character..CoolLOL
Momma where r u?? Do u no anything happening??OuchOuchOuch

sorry archi..my cousin and nephew and neice came home..so i was busy with them..kya hua...Confused
Kuch nahi just quite in a bad mood read sid's twitter status in morning where he was saying his baby is coming todayOuchOuch god knows who is this baby??OuchOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlueshukshila

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Joined: 06 March 2011
Posts: 71064

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Mom u r really cool...btw who is u'r upcoming bf!ROFL
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Joined: 11 October 2007
Posts: 19373

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
@ Mum - Monsoon is a splendid romantic climate where everyone wants to be lost in the rain drops and wants to swing in the lap Of Nature . I Hope it'd get rain .. Abhay bass aajao ab ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlueshukshila

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 9375

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by Sidchu

Originally posted by IndigoBlues


yeahhh..and i guess it's pretty weird..but whatever..i like being haseena...she's a cool character..CoolLOL
Momma where r u?? Do u no anything happening??OuchOuchOuch

sorry archi..my cousin and nephew and neice came home..so i was busy with them..kya hua...Confused
Kuch nahi just quite in a bad mood read sid's twitter status in morning where he was saying his baby is coming todayOuchOuch god knows who is this baby??OuchOuch

it's a bike for sure...becoz i mean it's pretty Ermm if a guy says 'my baby is coming today' while referring to a girl...ROFL

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 9375

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

Mom u r really cool...btw who is u'r upcoming bf!ROFL

no one..no one likes me so no bf. LOLEmbarrassed
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Joined: 06 March 2011
Posts: 71064

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Archi i m telling u..sid will really give us shock..i hope he mentions abt his baby..ROFL
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 21588

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues


it's a bike for sure...becoz i mean it's pretty Ermm if a guy says 'my baby is coming today' while referring to a girl...ROFL

Even I thought it's a bike n I wish it's a bike onlyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed par thoda toh upset hote hai naEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshila

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 9375

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
archi it's okay LOL thoda chid-chidahat banta hai. WinkLOL

Accha anyway bye people..i have to go for dinner..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshilaOriginalsFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index