KaSh Heaven : I Need You Like A Heart Needs A Beat - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Tani, I think I watched the promo for it a long time ago but I'll keep your advice in mind next time I'm bored.

With action movies, it's not really the violence but I find the story lacking...they're a guy's chick flicks.

Ok Limitless I did watch and the whole movie was very stupid. Seriously esp. that one scene where he licked the dead Russian's blood. They made Ekta Kapoor look good.

And oh oh it's SOCCER.
I didn't watch limitless... I wanted 2... But my neice watched it 1st n she told me NOT TO...:-? 
Haww u didnt lyk it? ok dat bit made me feel sick..thnk u for reminding me..yuck..
No it didn't make me feel sick but it was just very stupid and didn't make any sense. The whole premise of the story was bad. But what I was quite attracted to was the clear pill. I swear to God it looked so cool...that I think I'd gobble one up ;p
Edited by seert - 12 years ago
Interesting as it happens I've spent about an hour here and I;d stay longer but I have to leave. Nice chatting with you guys and I'll try and be here tomorrow for sure.

Tani watch Limitless if you are a Bradley Cooper fan...on second thought just re-watch Hangover if you are.

Anyways, bye guys!
I dnt noe wy but Bradley always reinds me of u Seert... May b bcz u were da one who suggested me hang over...=)) I cant wait 4 hangover 2... But its gonna b similar I guess... atleast da promo luks like dat...:S Newaz bye!!! tcb... hope 2 see u on heaven like dis more often..;)

Tanzi I'll leave now... Gonna take dinner... tcb... GN and SD...<3
Bye Seert n ye da clear pill...i'd want one..tc xx

i'm off too KaSh nyt tc xx
Poo...🤣🤣

I am going now see u later...🤣🤣Tgc...xx
jackie i am watching dmg making scenes i miss KaSh more now