Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dil Dosti Dance-FF-Part 21 - page 36! :) (Page 34)

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Yay you to post the new chapter, I'm going to review the ones left now -

Chapter 15 - Oooh SwaRon going all touchy-feely LOL They were actually cute, no I mean Swayam always is, even Sharon was! Her cute side tends to shine only when he's around and no one else... the dynamics of knowing someone from the age of dolls and action figurines I suppose! 

Chapter 16 - ViHa exclusive this time! I love the diva boy... I know Rey is the perfect one, and Swaron is a sweetheart like no other - but my favorite shall always be this blundering buffoon! He's SO MUCH FUN! Even when he's trying to be a pain, lol! I just wish you'd bring outb (eventually) this other side to him which can beat Neha at being the profound guy... like something he's such a natural at, that it throws her of for her diva boy to have such a knack - and let that not be dancing... I mean, all these people are dancers- so ofc he's good at that! Something else. I wouldn't care of he was just this excellent (secret) cook - given his food obsession! Because in the end, there is something pretty menial about cooking and it would surprise Neha if she found spoiled boy to know his ways with winning hearts through stomachs! Just a random line of thought ...! 

Chapter 17 - LOL @Vikki getting jealous of a nerd... The Dazzler sure forgets his stature around this 'lowly' people LOL tch, tch! Rey getting under Kria's skin is so expected - she does it to him all the time and deserves a taste of her own medicine, sure thing! And whoa, I'm glad the next three parts are up after this - I'd hate to wait on an update at such a point! 

Chapter 18 - Ooh really, she didn't just kiss him! Oh I feel for Rey... poor guy gets pulled into an argument he's absolutely not called for, then gets pulled into a kiss that there is absolutely no defining off! I wonder what's he's going to make of this becoming the first kiss in their history - he can grudge her all his life to make the first one an outburst! LOL Oh Kria - your head is one convoluted place! 

Chapter 19 - Haha! See, I said he wont let go of ruining his first like that! Not in the vengeful way, but really, everyone wants their first moments with someone special to be special - then again, for Fire and Ice people, this is special LOL Kria - ever the more messed in her head! She goes out to kiss the guy to prove to herself that there's nothing she feels - and misses out an important detail like his reaction to the same?! Hello! You didn't just lock lips with Reyaansh Singhania's wax statue to test! This was the guy himself - alive and kicking! Oh she's called the action on, she better be ready for reciprocation LOL  
On a side note - Neha and Kria were so0 so cute! Girlfriends are made of stuff like that! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

medha16

Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
hey...dude...1 word...AWSOME...that part was so good...kria bad kisser...ROFL...keep updating...

Zehnaseeb.

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Anamika LUV dis partHug…..OMG wat an AWSUM ROCKING updateClap

OMG he kissed her awww dat was realllyyy cuteBlushingBlushing….hahaha bad kisserLOL nd practice more ROFLlmao….nd wen Kria xpresses her feelings wen Rey closes d door 'rape' nd 'angry vulture'ROFLROFL hahaha...aahhh I wonder wat else is in store for us aftr disWink

Awsum writingThumbs Up…nd all d best for ur last xamBig smile…..nd keep updating….YIPPEEE u'll update often cnt wait 2 read d next partDancing

Muks20 Groupbie
Muks20
Muks20

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Awww... I love this part!!! Rey was adorable! And I think Neha is the bestest BFF!!! Tongue

I loved how Rey just kissed kria, and their interaction ws so real. Nothing over the top, just a really adorable kiss. And I'm so looking forward to them practising more. Wink

Thanx so much Anamika! I really wanted a cute romantic part about Kriyaansh because the only thing in my mind was the slap promo and this just gave some new scenes to imagine!! Thanx loads!!! Big smile
Love!!! Heart

.Anamika.

neetusidhu Goldie
neetusidhu
neetusidhu

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
loved it...it was amazing...you did a great job...

.Anamika.

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
That was... unbelievable. Loved the update. Looking forward to some more practicing. Haha.

Good luck on you exam!

.Anamika.

sweetapple2995 Goldie
sweetapple2995
sweetapple2995

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
OMG IM IN SHOCK literally when i read this i stayed in my chair for 5 minutes ahhh rey kissed her now shes going to have to admit he likes her too oh yeah :) Big smile

.Anamika.

pulu1995 Senior Member
pulu1995
pulu1995

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
heyy !! u r just too awesome gal!!! the way u express every feeling.. we go to a diff world of imagination!! thank u soo muchh !! u rokk to da core n all the very best!!! *dil se*Thumbs Up

.Anamika.

Go to top