Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dil Dosti Dance-FF-Part 21 - page 36! :) (Page 22)

Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
dude that was really good
but me naraz 'cause u not send me pm

Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
now let me guess
swayam will see sharon in the saree eh?Big smile
hope dat happensWink
neetusidhu Goldie
neetusidhu
neetusidhu

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
that was amazing...great job...loved it...please update soon...lol
sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
hey jus finishd readin...dude its sooo AWSUMClap...i totally luvd Kriyansh library sceneROFLROFL...nd Viha's pati-patni sceneLOL...it was jus tooo cute...keep up d gr8 work...nd pls pls update more sooonBig smile
sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
hey jus finished reading...it is sooo AWSUMClap...totally luvd Kriyansh 'kamre mein band ho' sceneROFLsooo cuteEmbarrassed...nd Viha pati-patni scene soo adorableLOL...luvd itEmbarrassed...keep up d gr8 workThumbs Up...nd pls pls update more sooonBig smile
KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Pl add me on your pm list, this ff is awsome
.Anamika. IF-Dazzler
.Anamika.
.Anamika.

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Part 15 -

Sharon looked at the red sari in the locker. It was 7' O clock. So only the really nerdy kids were in the library studying. Otherwise, there would be nobody in the hallways. She tried to fold the sari back properly...the thing was like 7 feet long. Damn...

"Sharon?" Swayam walked inside the locker room.

"Swayam! What the hell?! Why are you in the girls locker room?!" Sharon put the silky sari on herself, hiding her naked waist. Swayam turned around, quickly.

"Your Calculus textbook. I have it. Uh – You left it with me the other day. I made some corrections to your mistakes. I hope you don't mind..." Swayam walked backwards, leaving it on the floor in front of her. Sharon looked at him. There were beads of sweat forming on his face. He was more shy than she was.

"I'll give you yours in class later." Sharon said. Swayam turned around slightly.

"You don't know how to put on a sari, do you?" Swayam said.

"What? Oh, no of course I do! I wear one every day! Because it's so cool to do hip hop in a sari, isn't it?" Sharon rolled her eyes. "This stupid – ow!" Swayam turned around to see Sharon lying on the floor. He reached out to her.

"Don't! I can get up myself!" Sharon said, putting her hand up to stop Swayam from coming any closer to her. Sharon struggled to hold on to something to pull her up. Her locker door wasn't enough. Swayam grabbed her hand and puller her up, still looking away.

"How do you put this damn thing on?! I dunno why mom's making me wear this for a pooja." Sharon wrapped the sari around her. Swayam stole a glance.

"You need to start from the other end, Sharon.." He said, quietly.

"You know how to wear a sari?" Sharon said, cockily.

"Yeah.." Swayam looked at her surprised look. "No, I mean – not put in on myself! I just – I have four sisters. I'm the youngest so they used to put them on me when I was small. Make me a girl.." Swayam looked down, embarrassed to tell his tale.

Sharon laughed at him. "I'm sure you made a very pretty girl!" She smiled. Maybe he wasn't the pervert she had thought him to be.

"Can you help me with this?" Sharon tapped his shoulder.

"ME!?" Swayam shifted his feet to move away.

"Yes, you!"

"I can give you instructions I guess..." Swayam fixed his shirt uncomfortably. Sharon had seen his fidget as a child too whenever he felt out-of-place.

"Okay fine. Go." Sharon removed the sari, not embarrassed at all. Most of her normal outfits were this short anyway. And this boy seemed more timid that she was.

"So hold the plain end of the sari and tuck it in one end of the underskirt." Swayam fidgeted more with his shirt. He was really tense.

"Like this?" Sharon asked. She took a whole bunch of the sari and pushed it into her skirt. The skirt hadn't been tied properly because it fell off. Swayam quickly closed his eyes and looked away.

"I didn't see anything!!" He said, frightened.

"Swayam. I'm not naked! I'm wearing shorts inside, dumbo." Sharon giggled.

"Ohh..." Swayam turned around again. "Okay, tie the skirt tightly. The naada should be tightly fitting you." Swayam claimed.

"Naada?" Sharon looked confused.

"Yes, naada...The white string..." Swayam sighed. Why had he followed her in? He turned around, his eyes closed and felt for her waist. Sharon sighed impatiently.

"Swayam, you've seen me wear mini-skirts before. I'm wearing a full length one right now." Sharon said. Swayam opened his eyes, embarrassed again.

"Okay, tie that." Swayam pointed at her waistline. Sharon pulled the knot loose first, then pulled it further apart, tightening it.

A loud ringtone startled her, making her drop the skirt.

Swayam gasped and put his hands over his eyes.

"Swayam! Kaapde pehne hai maine! I'm wearing shorts underneath..." Sharon looked at him, irritated.

"Right. I know." Swayam looked away.

"Hi, mom. Yes, I'm wearing it right now. Just make sure the driver picks me from the back...No, I have a friend who's helping me with it...Um, sure. Yeah, bye." Sharon turned to face him again. "So, what's next?" She smiled mischievously.

Swayam took a deep breath. "Hold the plain end with your hands, Wrap it around your waist by tucking it into your underskirt. Then get the other end of the sari, the pallu and wrap it around your waist, folding it into pleats. Then just take the loose part of the sari and make some more pleats and tuck them it! Simple! Okay, good luck! Bye!" Swayam exhaled and went to leave.

Sharon called after him. "Swayam!" She sighed. "No, you know what? Just go. Whatever." She turned around so he wouldn't see her disappointed face. Swayam looked at pool of sari on the floor. There was no way his hot-headed Sharon would have the patience to figure this out. He walked up to her and quietly picked up the sari. Sharon looked at him stooped at her feet. She pulled her sari towards her and started walking away from him. Swayam watched as her silky red sari escaped like sand from his hands. When it got to her pallu, he clutched his hands firmly, taking Sharon by surprise. She turned back to look at him. He gave her a sly smile, pulling her red sari towards him. Sharon stood there, dumbfounded as the previously shy boy was pulling her sari.

Swayam walked up close to her, seemingly embracing her while putting he pallu behind her left shoulder. He turned her around with his hand and pulled her up against him. He grabbed the loose sari and began to make pleats.

"This is called making pleats." He whispered into her ear. Sharon felt a tickle where he spoke but she shut her eyed tight, not knowing what to do. "And then you - " He took the pleats and gently pushed it into her underskirt. Sharon gasped silently as his finger touched her.

"Sharon?"

"Hm?"

"It's done." Sharon opened her eyes and practiced breathing in and out. She turned around to face him, straightening up her sari.

"Um. Thanks." She said, quietly. She got her clutch and her tote from her locker.

"Sharon?" Swayam called out.

"Yeah?"Sharon turned around, her eyes still shying away.

"You look beautiful." He smiled. Sharon gave him a wide smile, walking out the door.

Hey people, I'm just going to write a generic thank you to all of you! If you still aren't getting a PM, please PM me! I promise to get that stuff fixed by next week sometime! I've just been super-busy with 4 midterms this and next week. So I'll try to get this PM stuff sorted after my exams finish!

Cheers!

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

sanguprinceAngelic_A2011AKSHATA3110Muks20spring567preciuspearljulzKoolKatzsoumyakkatiehiwatariharshita29396sharuKRmrashsweetapple2995havokhotlinesups2222CoffeeAddictmaanujaanuRadiantTreasure-veena.shona-Saumya_D3anniemathiaskrEffaciousrinku90yogini64sukanyaawithout-fathomKrishnaluv94-Aicha-Angry_Birdbrainychild92sweetshine..DamonCrazy..mjht_onebluelashesZehnaseeb.luv_arshacrazysky.hea.

-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
*Edit*

Hey Anamika! :)
Great update dude! :D I loved it. SwaRon are so cute, I love them! :D I really liked this update!
Aww! I like Sharon actually, in your FF, she's kinda confused herself about her feelings for Swayam, but she likes him, alot! 
That was a really cute and hot scene too actually! :D Swayam is a cutie-pie. I love him so much! He's so innocent and all! I like him alot too! :D

Great update and hope you continue soon! 
Oh and good luck with your exams! :)

@Nikki - Thanks for the pm again! You are amazing!<3

Edited by -Aicha- - 05 July 2011 at 5:51pm

Go to top