Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

haha! Krishnaluv, thanks for pretending!

Muks20, thank you! I'm learning about too many diseases so I think I unconsciously inserted it in here too!

luvkaJen, really? Wow..I never ate or drank anything when I went to India. Just ghar ka khaana, unfortunately! I'm putting a pause on Swayam-Sharon right now!

Thank you Piyuuu! What happened to that VM?!! lol It's okay if you don't have the time!

Thank you Veena! You didn't? Urgghh... gosh I'm sorry!

Dansindiadans, thanks! It will be!

That's for the sweetness, sweetapple!

Thanks, Neetusidhu!

sups2222, thank you! I want some golgappe too! haha!

Aicha! haha! AIDS! Glad you liked it!

Sweetshine, really? Thanks! I didn't think this part would turn out that great and I wrote it just before exams, hehe! Maybe I work better in stress!

Hellooo Monu! Thank you very much! I'll let Niki know to PM you!

2cute4u, haha! how long did that take! :O!

Murphy, that's very sweet! I will! And you're very welcome!

Edited by .Anamika. - 12 years ago
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Part 17 -

Neha walked out of her practice hall, exhausted. Kria had made her do an extra 20 push-ups. Her arms felt as if they were going to drop off. She walked towards the girls locker room, dragging her feet behind her.

"Boo!" Vikki pushed her from behind.

"Vikki, Neha too tired to be scared right now. Tum yahaan kya kar rahe ho?" She asked.

"I was waiting for you! I had an idea about - " Vikki's voice trailed off as he saw a nerdy first year staring at Neha.

"Sameer! Hi!" Neha turned around to look at the mousy-haired boy. 

"Hi, Neha!" His voice sounded squeaky, like a little boy's.

"Thank you for you notes, they were really helpful!" He gave her a thick wad of papers, fixing his thick glasses.

"Aww. Sachi?" Neha took the notes, carefully piling them on the palm of her hand slowly.

"Muchi!" The boy smiled at her and put his hand under Neha's palm, helping her with the notes. No, Vikki thought, he was totally flirting with her. He wasn't just smiling. He was looking at her longingly. His insides did all kinds of acrobatics that he hadn't felt before.

"Abe eh! Sachi Muchi. Haath chod, warna ek doonga! Notes deh diye? Now get lost!" Vikki grabbed a handful of his collar and lifted the boy off his feet. Neha looked at him, shocked.

"Vikki!? What are you doing?! Put him down! RIGHT NOW!" Neha bellowed at him.

"Fine." Vikki dropped the little boy who whimpered and scurried away.

"Sameer! Wait!" Neha called after the boy but to no avail. She turned around to face Vikki, putting her hands on her hips. "What was that?!"

"What was what?" Vikki put his hands slightly up

"You know what! Sameer!" Neha threw her pencil case at him. "That was mean! Woh kitna acha, sweet, cute boy hai."

"Cute?" Vikki looked disgusted. "Uh no."

"Uh yes!" Neha argued.

"Woh tumhe cute dikhta hai?!" Vikki said maintain the disgusted look.

"Haan. Toh?" Neha added cooly.

"Toh...you just have bad taste. That's what's 'toh'!" Vikki rolled his eyes.

"Done? Can I go now?" Neha looked at him.

"Yes." Vikki said. "Oh, wait! No! Where are you going?! I was waiting here for you this whole time! And Nehaaa! Listen to me! I ' " Vikki ran after a briskly walking Neha. Neha continued walking, stealing the slightest glance at Vikki. She secretly smiled knowing that he had waited so long for her and also gotten jealous seeing her with someone else.

**********************************************************************************

Kria walked out of the rehearsal hall, saying her good-byes to her friends.

"You sure you can walk home, Kria? I can drop you off. I'm dropping Neha and Vishakha. Join us." Swayam asked.

"No, really, I live right here. It's very close. Thanks though!" Kria reached into her bag, reaching for her bottle of water. She felt around her huge bag, retrieving it empty-handed. Where was her bottle?

"Guys, I think I left my bottle back in the rehearsal hall. I'll catch up with you guys later. Bye! Get some sleep! Rehearsals early in the morning tomorrow!" Kria beamed at them as they groaned in unison.

"Uhh...Kria, pleaseee. No." Neha argued. Kria pouted her lips and said, "Tisk tisk. No dedication for dance whatsoever. I need a new team!"

"Oh, whatever!" Vishakha said, lightly smacking her arm. "We'll see you tomorrow. Later!"

Kria smiled at them, turning around, heading back to the rehearsal hall.

*************************************************************************************

She could hear her ballet flats lightly touching the floor. Despite being a dancer, her footspteps remained audible in an unusually quite St.Louis hallway. It was slightly creepy. She turned the knob of the rehearsal hall, whose door creaked slightly like in those old horror flicks, and entered the pitch black room. It was really unnerving how this loud and cheerful room had changed into this frighteningly dark one in a matter of minutes. She mentally said her multiplication tables, a trick her mother had taught her as a little girl. Probably the one and only reason why she had survived math classes.

She was on her three times table when she walked into a hard object. It was a person from the feel of the body. Slipping on the floor, she tumbled backwards, hands flying everywhere. She quickly grabbed a fistful of fabric that clearly wasn't from her shirt. She heard a loud rip and then a thud as the 'hard object' landed on top of her. Her hands instinctively went to her head to massage the damage that had been caused by the fall.

"Oww." She ached all over.

"Kria? Are you insane, woman?! Why are you walking like a creeper in the dark like this?!"

"Shut up, Rey." Kria tried pushing his heavy body off of her. But she wasn't strong enough.

"I'm sorry! I didn't see you. Are you hurt?!"

"No shit Sherlock." Kria swore quietly. She didn't know why it irritated her so much that his body was pressed against her's but it really did. Technically, it wasn't his fault, either. She couldn't really see where she was going in this darkness so how could she expect him to? But still...She could feel his muscular body through his shirt and his breath just inches away from her's. Damn it, girl, get a hold of yourself!  "Can you please get off, Rey?" She said, this time in a normal tone.

"Oh, crap. I'm sorry. Here, take my hand." Rey quickly moved off of her, shifting his weight slightly but still too close to her.

"Get OFF. Right NOW!"

"Okay, okay!" Rey slowly shifted his weight to his feet and reached out to help her. Kria declined his outreached hand, preferring to attempt to manage herself. But of course, she was too weak right now. Rey walked over and turned the lights on.

"So, what exactly were you doing here lingering around in the dark?" He asked casually. Just like that, Kria thought. He was on top of her a few seconds ago and now he had the audacity to ask her this in that casual tone of his'. She didn't know whether the wetness on her t-shirt was from his sweat or her's and that in itself scared her out of her wits. If her mother saw this, she would be grounded for life.

"Um excuse me. I booked this room for practice. I just came back to get my water bottle. What are you doing here "lingering" at night?" Kria pointed at him, still on the floor. She needed to stay there and just breathe deeply and wait for her world to stop moving so much. She crossed her legs. Rey examined what she was wearing. Normal boy shorts and a tank top, yet it looked so good on her. He closed his eyes and told himself to focus on helping her.

"You don't have it booked after 8:30 pm, baat-cutter. I was practising my choreography here right now because you've booked it for tomorrow morning too." He put one hand under her head and one behind her knees and swiftly pulled her up. Kria shuddered at his touch. "Oh," was all that she could muster up and say.

"Well still, I could have damaged my occipital lobe* the way I hit my head." Kria stepped back.

What?! Rey thought. Occipital lobe? Someone had been hitting those textbooks, he mused. "Well, I'm sorry. But your head is still better than my shirt." He looked down at his shirt. There was a large rip straight down. When he saw Kria still massaging her head, he looked concerned.

"Kria, let me see, Sharon got hit on her head once when I flipped her really hard." Rey gently pulled her head down to inspect any damages. Kria's blood boiled at Sharon's name. She pulled away sharply, only to cause more pain to her neck and head.

"Ow! Rey, that part hurts!" Kria touched the back of her head.

"Yupp...there goes your occipital lobe." Rey joked. "That would also explain why you wouldn't be asking a perfectly hot dude '" he pointed to himself, "out on a date when given the opportunity which would be now, considering we're in a room, alone with nobody else around..." His hands reached her neck. She smacked him immediately.

"I'm joking, Kria!" Rey put his hands up, as if surrendering.

"Oh, I'm dying of laughter." Kria concentrated on the situation.

"Well one thing's for sure." Rey stated, getting her bottle for her. Rey lifted his ripped shirt off. No point in wearing a ripped one.

"That you need to go away? Yes, I agree." Kria said, grabbing her bottle away from him.

Rey smiled at her. "That you think I'm a perfectly hot dude. You protested against the date but didn't flinch when I called myself hot." Kria stared into his eyes. How was she supposed to avoid this coming from a shirtless and well-built guy?

***************************************************************************************
*Occipital lobe - is the part of the brain at the back of one's head that is responsible for the sense of vision.Edited by .Anamika. - 12 years ago
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
*Edit*

*In a draaagggyyy toneee* Annaaamikkaaa, whhyy did youu stoppp theree! πŸ˜†

That was such a cute update!! I LOVE ViHa, they are adorbs! and n'awww Vicky!! Such a cutie! I love him! :D

Oh and I have to mention Swayam πŸ˜³ I thought the part where he asks Kria if she's sure she'll go home alone was really really cute!! I don't know why, but it's just a really sweet gesture, and like, I can totally imagine Swayam saying something like that! =)

And finally, REY. πŸ˜ *goes off into dreamland* Man, I don't even have the right words to describe him! He's just awesome! I love him, I love everything about him. He's funny yet serious (when necessary πŸ˜›), cute yet EXTRREEEMEEELLLYYY HOT and just a kind soul, who has an awesome sense of humor IMO, at least your Rey! :)

The KriYaansh part was really cute tooo!<3 I really liked it!! :D I can imagine this scene on them, totally! and *phew* it must be SOME sight to see Rey shirtless! πŸ˜‰ 

Overall, just great update! And please please, update soon, PLEASE!!! πŸ˜Š

and OMG YAY! I'M FIRST TO COMMENT! WOOP! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Sneha :)
Edited by -Aicha- - 12 years ago
-veena.shona- thumbnail

d ViHa scene was so cuteee😍

i luv d possessive VickyπŸ˜‰

btw, i did receive d pm after last part, bt after i commentedπŸ˜†

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awesome upd8
kriyansh as usual were fabulous i was comparing it 2 d dil se re epi if he wud hv seen her
viha were also really cute
he was jealous that 2 frm a nerdy
one line for him get a grip on urself vicky
n reyansh HOTTT

luv
aarti
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hayye! Rey, no shirt, on top of Kria. Me wishing I was in Kria's place. Loved it! Vicky's jealous? Haha, that was cute. Loved the update!
Muks20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Woah...Rey shirtless, alone in a room with Kria...😍
Are you trying to kill me Anamika?!?!? 

Loved the update. I'm actually running outta words to comment everytime, you're that good. I loved the ViHa part because you always make them so adorable and it just brings a smile on my face.
And Kriyaansh are just so bloody sexy and passionate! Rey on top of her, flirting with her, examining what she was wearing...That's just so hot!! ! πŸ˜³

Update soon please. I dunno how long I'll be able to survive otherwise. πŸ˜Š
Loads of thanx and love! β€οΈ

*off to dreamland again* 

Edited by Muks20 - 12 years ago
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ooo...awsome...luv kriyansh...hot...aur...
VIHa ...awsome...co cute n child lyk...but sad as no swaron scene was their
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Anamika, Great update, as usual. You  always write great. Kriya and rey convo was very nice. and the words which you pick describes the situation very well. I think my English will improve by reading your ffs.😊pm me when you update.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by murphy369 - 12 years ago
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey anamika awesome update yaar...haaye love ur ff...update soon hun...dieing to read the next part this update was just too hawt...

NOTE TO ALL: hi guyz, i just wanted to say that i usually send pm a day/ few hours after anaimka has updated cause of the time difference between the place where i live and she lives...so m really sorry that the pms r always late compared to when she updates