Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dil Dosti Dance-FF-Part 21 - page 36! :) (Page 20)

Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
dude that was so good
but pls post some sharon swayam stuff too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Anamika.

sweetapple2995 Goldie
sweetapple2995
sweetapple2995

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
awesome update loved vicky at the end and his constant teasing  hahaha hope neha forgives vicky but i think she already did :) and don't worry about your exams study hard! all the best! :)

.Anamika.

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Big smilehey i jus strtd reading ur FF...its AWSUMThumbs Up...especially Kriyansh scenes...i've reached till part 7 nd OMG d plumber nd bathroom scene is jus hilariousLOLLOL...Kria ke pyaar mein plumber ban gayaLOL...nd d bathroom scene was sooo cuteeeEmbarrassed...i wish dey wud show a scene like dis...wud be sooo cooolBig smile

Kriyansh

.Anamika. IF-Dazzler
.Anamika.
.Anamika.

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Thanks Maheen!

Piyuuu! Thank you! I was going to PM you! I wanna see a Kriyaansh vm on this song – Valentine (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=840NbiFF1zM) Please please please?!

Aicha, thank you!

Krishnaluv, yess I'm high on Vikki-Neha! haha!

Niki, thank you! I'll PM you the list again.

Thanks, Veena!

Aww, thanks for the kind words Muks! I will try to fit at least one update a week!

LuvKajen, Sharon-Swayam are coming up soon!

Thank you for the wishes, sweetapple!

Hi, sweetshine! Thanks! The plumber scene was my favourite so far too!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Muks20sweetapple2995Krishnaluv94

.Anamika. IF-Dazzler
.Anamika.
.Anamika.

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Part 14 -

"It's yellow." He said, disgusted. "With fushia."  Rey looked at Kria, questioningly. They had been working on their assignment for 3 hours now. Neha and Vikki were busy again with something so they couldn't make it. So that had left Kria and Rey to work on their assignment alone early in the morning as soon as the library doors had opened.

"So? It looks great!" Kria looked at her slide background. It looked great to her.

"Um..Kria. How about we try colours that won't blind people?" Rey scrolled the arrow to the menu bar and changed the colours to a pale yellow and aqua. "There. I think that looks better. The yellow isn't in-you-face and the aqua has more of an emerald look to it which looks nice."

Kria stared at him. "Emerald?"

Rey nodded.

"You're such a girl, Reyaansh Singhania." She giggled. What boy called a colour, "emerald"? "Anndd, you also have no taste! This "emerald" is just an ugly green. It looks like algae."

"In case you haven't noticed, our assignment is ON algae too. They're part of the ecosystem with corals.." Rey tilted his head, mocking a smile. "And about my taste..." He smirked and looked her up and down.

Kria's eye's widened. "Chi chi chi..." She lightly pushed his head into the computer screen.

"Kya ho raha hai?" Vikki walked into the room. Kria walked away. She was still really angry at him for what he had done to her friend.

"Vikki, hey. I thought you weren't coming?" Rey looked at their company. Kria felt uncomfortable in the presence of two male Dazzlers.

"Yeah, well I'm here. Toh kya karna hai."

Kria gave him the assignment papers wordlessly. She had highlighted the parts he had to do.

"Neha finished her part last night and she sent it to me. Rey and I are done with the research too. So you just have to apply it to human economy now." Kria said, picking up her bag.

"Neha finished? But how? We got home so late last night?" Vikki pondered. Kria dropped her bag.

"We? You were with her?! Together? If you hurt her again, I swear – " Kria walked in front of him but Rey stepped in between. There was another knock in the room. Neha walked in as Vikki stared at her.

"Kria, kya hua?" She could feel the tension in the room.

"Neha, you were with him last night?" Kria put her hands on her hips.

"Yeah...um. Vikki actually got Neha home. All safe." Neha looked at Vikki. Kria narrowed her eyes on Vikki.

"Whatever. Neha, let's go. We're done our part." Kria took her hand.

"Kria! Wait, Neha needs to edit her part. Neha'll stay for a bit." Neha bit her lip. Kria looked at her, unbelievably.

"Are you kidding me? I'm not leaving you here alone. Waise bhi, we have practice in fifteen minutes. Let's go." Neha looked at Kria and then Vikki. Then she finally looked at Rey. He smiled at her.

"Uh Kria, I wanted to show you something." He took her waist and pushed her out of the room. "Kabab mein haddi kyun ban rahi ho?" Rey whispered in her ear.

"What?! Let go!" Rey took her bag with his free arm and winked at Neha, leaving the two alone.

"If he does anything to her. I swear, Rey, I'm going to kill you first. And then him." Kria walked up to her locker.

"If they were together last night, I'm sure she's going to be fine. Let them solve their problems on their own. Kria." Rey put an arm beside her locker.

"Rey, this is the girls locker room." Kria said.

"Hmm. I know." Rey looked at himself in the mirror, readjusting it to his height.

"So, go." Kria pushed his hand away, fixing her magnetic mirror back to her height.

"No." Rey said.

"That rhymed!" Rey looked at her, excited. Kria had no expression on her face.

They book looked over as the locker room door opened. Rey quickly hid behind the edge locker, where there was a little space, pulling Kria with him. Sharon walked in, talking to someone on her phone. Rey pulled Kria closer, clasping her mouth lightly.

"Mom, I can't wear a sari! That's so LS! Kitni cheap lagega!" She opened her locker, getting something out, Kria could tell by the sound.

Kria looked at Rey, whose normally worry-free face had a hit of fear. She took her own hand and put it on his mouth. If Sharon got any closer, she'd heard his deep breathing. Worse than that, she'd kill Rey. Rey's eyes looked at Kria in surprise. She could feel him smiling under her hands. She looked away, listening to Sharon.

"You put in my locker?! Momm...I'm not going to wear it at SCHOOL! That's gross...I'm going to look so cheap. Like a Weakling!" Kria shifted slightly away from Rey but he pulled her back with the hand that wasn't holding her. If anyone were to see Rey holding her waist with one hand and her mouth with his other that closely, she didn't know what would happen.

"Okayyy, fine. Get the driver to meet me in the back. I'm not walking out in the front wearing an ugly sari. Bye." Sharon slammed her locker door, frustrated. She was too angry it seemed to notice two people squished against each other behind the last lockers.

Rey let go of Kria's waist and mouth while Kria let go of his mouth. They both moved apart, breathing heavily. "Wow..." Kria said.

Rey grinned at her, also panting.

"No, ew. Not like that!" She whacked him lightly. She looked at the time, she was getting late. "Okay make sure your friend finishes his part by today. I'll see you later. Bye."

At least she said bye this time, Rey thought.

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

switangel27Muks20spring567AKSHATA3110Suppi_4_usoumyaksharuKRpinkypanrockspreciuspearlkatiehiwatariSSsanasonuVirManandJeeViKoolKatzniki4lifejulzsups2222daisydee425sweetapple2995CoffeeAddictmaanujaanuRadiantTreasure-veena.shona-anniemathiaskr100littledevilsSaumya_D3without-fathomKrishnaluv94Hot.Pink.Heelsyogini64-Aicha-sukanyaabluelashesbrainychild92mjht_oneZehnaseeb.luv_arshacrazysky.hea.DilBoleRikara

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
im gonna read all this. eventually. it will happen. dw. (:

.Anamika.

-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Ahh! I loved this part! :) hehe it was so cute!! Loving ViHa and KriYaansh! <3 
hahaha Sharon and sari? :P 

Update soon! :)

@mjht_one - hey, you're Nikki right? Thanks for pming me! :)
sups2222 Goldie
sups2222
sups2222

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Hey u didnt i mean i was nt pmed this time Unhappy...mised three parts plz me next time n bk to ff...jst AWWW..neha n vikky were so cute./n viky bacho..n rockshaw, palt waala scene...kriya n rey locker rum scene n colour  fight hehe loved it totally
Luv,
Sups.!

Go to top