Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hahah i loved the hooker part how sweet of vicky and neha! LOVED THIS UPDATE the two make a very cute couple plz continue with story!😊
-veena.shona- thumbnail

heya

jst read all d parts in one go😳

awesome dude⭐️

so luvd d Vicky n Neha scenes, cutest pati- patni😍

dey dnt mk me miss Kriya n Rey😳

plzzz ab Swayam n Sharon scenes bhi do na😉

plzzz, pm me next time😛

p. s. even i hav dis aadat of using d word dude like u, same pinch😆

Muks20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Vikki and Neha are so cute!!! Vikki shouting "bachao" ad asking Neha to save him!! And saying "warna aaj toh mera rape ho jaata"! Just like Vikki! Its sooo adorable!! ❤️
 And I didn't even miss Rey and Kria! 

It was awesome! Please continue soon. I'm loving this story! 😊
I wish something like this happens in the show, its such an adorable scene! 😃

Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great FF! Just found it! You should post this in the FanFics forum so more people can see it! This is really well written. I haven't seen any D3 FF's there. I love it! 

Please PM me, Nikita :)
ankita101093 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was so sweet.. 😊 More sharon-swayam scenes please!! 
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Spring, thank you! I will update later today!

Pree, dude, I already did a computer lab scene with both Rey-Kria and Vikki-Neha! You should at least have a conclusion to your FF! Write a few more parts when you get time so there's a closure to it instead of an abrupt ending. And def do another Swayam-Sharon OS.

Hi, Jiya! Ofc not! Glad to know other couples are being liked too!

LuvKajen, Swayam-Sharon scene won't be for a while unfortunately. Sorry!

Thanks, sweetapple!

Veena, I'll let Nikki know to PM you! Swayam-Sharon – I'll try to make one next week. I am working on it!

Muks, thank you! They sure are! I wish they stop this Weakling-Dazzler stuff now…so tired of it!

Thanks, Krishnaluv! I was thinking of posting it there but then I thought that since nobody really knows D3 yet, it would be better to post it here for the D3-deprived people! Lol Thanks a lot! I'll let Niki know to PM you too!

Thank you Ankita! They will come up later!

So I will post the next part in a few hours! I'm still working on the Swayam-Sharon part so bear with me and I'm glad people didn't miss Rey-Kria with Vikki-Neha!

.Anamika. thumbnail
Part 13 -

Vikki tried one last time. His car was not working.

"Is it working?" Neha called him from outside the car.

"Noo... Let's take a taxi." Vikki called after her.

"Neha doesn't have that much money." Neha said quietly.

"I'll pay!" Vikki took out his blackberry and started going through the contact list to find any taxi listings.

"Vikki, Neha going to walk a few minutes ahead. There are a lot of rikhshaws there. Always!" Neha cirped, excited.

"Oh, hello? Yeh koi field trip nahin hai! And, Neha, shut up. Rikhshaw? Puh-lease! Meri patni itni gandi cheezo mein bilkul nahin travel karegi!" Vikki glanced up from his phone to see her reaction. She was getting uncomfortable. Vikki smiled at her reaction. If she was getting anxious or fidgeting, that must mean she still had some feelings for him.

"Whatever. Neha going." Neha took her backpack and started walking down the road.

"Oye! Yeh ladki bhi na.." Vikki quickly locked his car and ran after her.

"Baas! Neha! I'm tired...I feel like throwing up! I can't walk anymore! Let's stop here!" Vikki panted. Neha's right here was 10 km away. They'd been walking for at least thirty minutes now.

"Haila..koi kadar hai apne pati ki?" Vikki called out, finding a big rock to sit on.

"Vikki, shut up! People knowing Neha here." Neha turned around, pressing her index fingers on her lips.

"Okay, I'll stop if you stop walking!" Vikki took out a bottle of water and drank a few sips.

"Nehhaaa. Agar tum mujhse pyaar karti ho, toh palat! Palat! Arrre todha to palat?!"  Vikki said in a very Bollywood-dramatic way.

Neha smiled to herself but careful not to turn around. "You're such a diva, Vikki. Sharon having competition."

"Okay, seriously Neha! My legs are killing me!" Vikki plopped himself on the rock, comfortably.

"I'm soo hungry! I haven't even had lunch today! And I had a small breakfast! All this screaming is bad for my throat as well! Nehhaaa!" Vikki sounded like a little boy throwing a tantrum.

Neha kept on walking.

"Neha, mujhe chakar aa rahe hai! I'm going to vomit!"

Neha hesitated and looked back at him. Poor guy...He was used to going around in his air conditioned car everywhere instead of walking on the roadside at night. This really must be a pain for him. She walked back to him.

"Ahhaa...toh patni wapis aa hi gayi!" Vikki smiled at her.

"Vikki, shut up. Two minutes only. Then we're walking again." Neha sat beside him, keeping a safe distance.

"Neha, I'm hungry. And my water's finished." He turned his water bottle upside down. A few drops came out. "How far do you live, exactly?"

"Very far." Neha carefully avoided this topic. She didn't want him knowing she lived on the other side of the town, where houses weren't as extravagant and they were much cheaper too.

"Neha, look! Rikhshaw!" Vikki stood up suddenly, waving his arms at a Rikhshaw.

"Kahan jaana hai, saab?" The driver poked his head out. Vikki looked at the vehicle...He couldn't believe he was about to travel in this. Oh Lord...

"Arre, patni-ji! Neha! Kahan jaana hai?" Vikki called out to Neha. Neha walked up.

"Bhaiya, Kholapur gali. Vikki, Neha will manage. You go." Neha went and sat down inside the vehicle.

"Kya? Koi pati apni patni ko chod sakta hai, kya, driverji?" Vikki asked the driver. He looked tired and confused. Vikki sat down beside Neha. "Chalo bhaiya. Kolapur!"

"Kholapur! And get out, Vikki!" Neha pushed him away.

"Arre! Go inside, Neha! Agar chalti gadi mein main mar gaya toh tumhe police le gayi gi!" Vikki pushed her back.

"Vikki...move over there. You're pushing Neha! Mote saand."

"What did you call me?!" Vikki looked at her.

"Saand! Aur woh bhi MOTA! Pura din kate rehte ho..." Neha looked away, pushing his shoulder lightly.

"Dekho.." Vikki pointed at her.

"Mujhe nahin dekhna hai." Neha cut him off, still refusing to look at him.

Vikki sat there silently for a minute, looking at Neha. There was a strand of hair dancing around her eyes. Vikki took his finger and took it away from her face. Neha sucked a bunch of air in with her mouth slightly open.

"Vikki, mere ghar aa gaya." Neha pushed his hand away.

"Huh?" Vikki looked confused as Neha pushed him away. He grabbed her hand quickly. Neha stayed silent, unwilling to look at him.

"Vikki..please, I need to go." Neha sounded almost scared.

"Neha, I'm not going to do anything!" Vikki sounded horrified, immediately letting go.

Neha took this opportunity to quickly walk out of the Rikhshaw. She paid the driver and left without saying goodbye.

"Neha?! NEHA!" Vikki called out but she didn't listen, or rather didn't want to.

"Agar woh mujhse pyaar karti hai toh palat. Neha, palat!" Vikki muttered to himself quietly.

Neha walked on, unsure of how exactly to thank him. Should she thank him? She sighed. Why was life so complicated? She turned around to look at Vikki. The rikhshaw was in a U-turn, but she could see Vikki's head poking out, his eyes ogling at her.

"I got my answer!!" He yelled as the rikhshaw stuttered by.

What answer, Neha wondered as she walked into her alley.

.Anamika. thumbnail
So sorry for forgetting to post this yesterday! All the IIFA stuff kept me out of the house! hehe!
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Annie! Dil khush kar ditta... i just wish i could keep on reading about Viha again and again and again... can't you write a just ViHa FF? Please!!!
.Anamika. thumbnail
haha! Dude no, I'm taking a break next week because my 2nd midterms are crawling up! And since D3 is 5 days/week now, you guys won't be deprived!