Fan Fictions

Dil Dosti Dance-FF-Part 21 - page 36! :) - Page 7

sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wow i loved that! especially at the end where rey asks her out haha that was very smart plz continue soon! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome part!! rey is verrryyy sssmaaart!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
thnx for the pm nikita
~jiya~
Muks20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh. My. God. β€οΈ
I think this is going to be everyone's fav part. It was so freakin good!!
Babe, you rock!!! πŸ‘

Super intense scenes. Super cute interactions between Kria-Reyansh-Kria's mom!! It was wow!!! πŸ˜Š

Thanks soo much!!! πŸ˜Š

And a special thanx to mjht_one for the pm!!! πŸ˜Š
Edited by Muks20 - 12 years ago
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^^Thanks so much! I was hoping for that reaction! hehe! I worked pretty hard on this part compared to the other ones! Kept deleting things and then re-writing. Pheww! It paid off! :)

And Piyu, dude that siggy with Kunwar and Shakti is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.!!
Edited by .Anamika. - 12 years ago
spring567 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow...that was a nice update...pretty long and detailed. I loved the part where you described minute things so vividly ...like the water droplets falling from his face to hers...I can so imagine it :)

Had fun reading it...keep going ...
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: .Anamika.

Oh dear Lord...BLOOPER ALERT!! haha! Thanks for pointing that out! I live 2 minutes away from my campus so let's just assume Kria does too! hehe! And Rey's just super-man-ish like that! πŸ˜† But on a serious note, sorry about that! I should have checked it through. Thanks for pointing it out!

Well actually she does, cos she walks to the college, and in first episode her mother said she took a house on rent right next to her college. πŸ˜ƒ
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Annie nice nice nice!!!

Oh my god... The quintessential bathroom scene with getting drenched under the shower... how did i not predict this?! Damn... i seem to be loosing it day by day!

Rey wearing Kria's clothes... πŸ€£... Just imagine!!!

God... it was hilarious and amazing!!!

BTW since Kria's shower wasn't working for a long time and Rey very conveniently cut her water supply why was he waiting till 'five minutes ago kinds' for Kria near the library?

You got your chronology wrong babes! πŸ˜†

Love you, keep up the good work!
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: .Anamika.

^^Thanks so much! I was hoping for that reaction! hehe! I worked pretty hard on this part compared to the other ones! Kept deleting things and then re-writing. Pheww! It paid off! :)

And Piyu, dude that siggy with Kunwar and Shakti is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.!!

Thank u soo much!!! 😳they r soo cute ☺️ i have posted 4 color siggies. in creation gallery..if u want u can check it!!πŸ˜‰
sups8888 thumbnail
WOWOWOWWOWWo..dat was soo awesum blossom...awww...this was jsst tooo romantic...n espcialy d showr scene...yup oyr rey can dazzle evrybdy...wowo he asks out for a date...dats sooo perfect.plz do update soon...looking forward
Luv,
Sups.

P.S. n dnt send pm to this account i accidently made this send to sups 2222 i wll send u an frnd req :)
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey this is sups 2222 send on this account for pm n nt on sups8888. :)