Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Guys ...

I'm Sorry i'm late with this ff...

its just been soo hard to think of something for this ff...

so i have decided im am not going to update any of my ff apart from this until i have finished it...

so both my other ff's will have to wait...

sorry.. also i am ending this ff soon .. maybe 4 to 5 more updates..

sorry. ..

Chapter 6

Geet Blushed at her self at her thoughts.. she had made the best love she could possibly think of with maan.. She was now 100% sure that she was definitely his wife and he was most definitely her husband.. she could see the love in his eyes while they were making love' she could feel the emotions in him for her..

She had her head on his chest and an arm around his waist.. he also had an arm around her waist and one underneath her' she had slept the most peaceful sleep she had in days.. nothing had disturbed her in her dreams apart from one thing..

Her family..

Not the khurana family but her maternal family. She had been wondering if she had any brothers, sisters, mother or even a father.. she had absolutely no idea '  she wanted to know.. she had been recently told that she that she had been married for 5 years '

She wanted to know if she had any children. For some reason she felt like she had.. she felt different.. when she cuddled that little boy to sleep she felt like someone had finally completed her.. she felt like she had missed this little feeling of being a mother'

She had to sit down with maan and talk.. but this would be hard as she had no idea how to start it off.. maan was now at the office and she knew he would be busy.. he had started going back to work when she had forced him to go back' she didn't want his business to suffer really'

She went up into her room after she had decided mentally that she was going to go into her husbands office... she was nervous but at the same time excited too.. she had wondered what her husbands office would be like...

She went up to get fresh and got ready. She went down to find daadima... Daadima was sitting in the living room with two small children..  Geet walked upto them and called daadima..

Geet ' daadima... she called softly...

Daadima stopped playing instantly and smiled at Geet..

Daadima ' haan Geet.. bolo... kya baat hai?? She asked her.. she noticed Geet was nervous about something...

Geet ' daadima... vo main erm... vo.. Maan ... she said unable to complete her question..

Daadima ' kya hua Maan ko...? Daadi asked...

Geet -  kuch naahi mujhe bas unke office main jaana hai.. she said as she blushed...

Daadi noticed this blush and smiled at her...

Daadima ' office.. kyun she asked teasing her..

Geet ' vo.. kuch kaam tha she replied...

Daadima ' haan jaya na... hum driver ko bhol kar aap ko drop kardenga.. hmm she said smiling.. she placed a hand on Geet's face and smiled... she was happy that finally Geet was going out..

Just then Ayaan And Pari went up to their Daadi .

Ayaan ' Daadi hum bhi chale ... please ... he said making the cutest face ever..

Pari  - haan Daadi .. please .. she joined in ..

Geet smiled at the little kids.. she thought thy were too cute to deny .. how could you deny them if they asked so cutely..

Geet ' haan.. ap dono bhil chaliya... she said smiling...

Both cheered and hugged Geet.. she felt a strange warm  warm feeling inside her... she went o the car with both pari and ayaan... and made their way to Khurana constructions...

She got out of the car and stood there with pari and ayaan... she was nervous about walking in there... she had took a deep breath and walked in.. she held both ayaan and pari's hand as they walked in to Khurana constructions... she went into the lift and pressed the button the the floor he was on...

She got out of the lift as soon as it had stopped.. she walked to the reception area ..

Receptionist ' hi Ma'am.. how can I help you??

Geet ' vo hum Maan se milne aaye hai .. kya main unse mil sakti hoon... she asked politely..

Receptionist ' sorry ma'am . sir tho busy hai.. leki aap kaun...

Geet ' main Geet... aap please unse keyena ki main unse milne aaye hoon.. please ...

Receptionist ' dekiya hum ne aap se kaha na sir busy hai.. aap jaye yaha se.. abhi... she yelled at her..

Geet got angry ..

Geet ' HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT.. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM... I COULD GET YOU FIRED FOR TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT... Geet was furious.. how dare she speak to her like that...

Receptionist ' dekhiya ... get lost otherwise I will call security...

Yash who happened to walk by heard this commotion .. wondering what it was he walked up to the reception area.. there he saw Geet, ayaan and pari ...

Ayaan saw yash and ran up to him and hugged him...

Ayaan ' Mamoo ' he called out

Yash ' aare aap yaha..

Ayaan ' hum papa se milna aaye hai...

Yash ' mamma bhi.. hmm...

Yash walked upto Geet and smiled... he slowly tapped Geet on the shoulder.. Geet turned around...

She sensed that this guy stood infront of her was familiar but failed to  put a name to the face... she looked confused ... she tired to picture him... she couldn't...

Geet ' sorry aap?? She asked confused..

Yash to himself ' sh*t... yash tu bi pagal hai... isse thou c bhi yaah nahi... aab kya karenga... pehle tu is nisha ko nipatleh ...

Yash to Geet ' Aap Ek Minute rukhiya ..

He turned to nisha...

Yash ' tum ko pata hai ki tum kis ko yaha se jane ki liye keh rahi ho hmm...

Nisha ' nahi lekin sir hum ne isse kaha ki Maan sir busy hai lekin yeh jane ki naam nahi leh rahi hai...

Yaash 'acha tum ne iska naam tho pucha tha na.. he said grinning..

Nisha ' haan Geet..

Yash ' pora naam.. he said...

Nisha ' nahi .. she said grimly... she turned to Geet and asked her, her full name/..

Nisha ' aap ka pora naam kya hai??

Geet -  Geet Singh Khurana she said grinning at  her...

Nisha dropped .. she yelled at Maan wife... she was in big trouble..

Nisha ' I'm sorry.. really ma'am im really sorry..

She was regretting it bad..

Geet ignored her and went to yash...

Geet ' Thank you... she said... waise I'm Geet.. aap kaun...

Yash held his hand out to Geet and introduced himself..

Yash ' I'm yash ... Yash Molhatara..

Geet took his hand In his and smiled... she had pictures flashing in her mind.. she had met him before... a long time ago...

Precap ..

Continue office scences ..

I Know i haven't update this for ages...

i know some of you like this SS/FF but i am ending it soon...

today's update might be a bit boring but please comment and press like...

loveyouu x

Edited by Nazmaa - 12 years ago
Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
YAAAY! awwwhh I loveddd this update and not fair! Nazmaa you have to update a little bit more naa? pretty please😳?

But on the other hand, the update was awesome and I hope Maan yells at the receptionist... hehe😆
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it!

glad to see that geet is opening up!
continue soon!
wow
loved it..
do continue
Originally posted by: Desigirl144

YAAAY! awwwhh I loveddd this update and not fair! Nazmaa you have to update a little bit more naa? pretty please😳?

But on the other hand, the update was awesome and I hope Maan yells at the receptionist... hehe😆

well i did say i wernt going to update the other ff's but i might just update IMBL .. how about that ..
-divya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!!! at least she remember somethings unlike the serial maan doesn't jeje...sad hearing that u're ending this one soon
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
do continue...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 6
nice part...
Geet want allowed to see her hubby in his own office...
poor Nisha...
cant wait to see Maan's surprised face and the next part...
cont soon dear...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part
loved it
continue soon
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful update
love it