roshni devi rocks; gaurav vidya track snoozefest.

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
okay, so I love roshni devi. Probably because she's the only female character who has shown some metal, and also the only female character who can put Brahmanand on a leash πŸ˜† not to mention, she's incredibly funny πŸ˜† her scenes are such a treat to watch. and after watching today's episode, I really want her to get back at SSP with full brute force. Go lady, crush that son of a B!  

I had a random thought that I wanted to share. It's pretty far fetched and probably won't happen, but I think considering the fact that roshni devi is a shrewd woman, she would have recognized that SSP's bahu (priya) is not really fond of him. So she might include her instead of Aditya in her party to get her revenge. Afterall, dushman ka dushman dost hota hai πŸ˜†

Anyway, gaurav-vidya track is such a snoozefest πŸ₯± Get on with it already. Vidya is at her annoying best right now. Each time she comes onscreen, I want to hold her by the neck and shake her violently until all that so-called 'innocence' gets out of her system and we get to see a real woman. The track is just...blah. If the CV's think that the audience is very keen to watch this epic track unfold at snail's pace, then here's a newsflash for them - WE'RE NOT.
Edited by heroin. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey CZπŸ€—,

Very nice write up and extremely well written about vidyaπŸ‘. as u said vidya- gaurav track is at snail speed. CVs are wasting a strong story line. i'm not sure why vidya is shown so dumb and why she doesnt use her brains. on top of all, to irritate us imli's pathetic suggestions to vidya

I totally agree with wat u said about RD, she is such a treat to watch, she is a tough character and always crushes SSP. on watching todays episode i'm eager to know wat RD will do to SSP in the future.     
Edited by divyakeerhi - 12 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyakeerhi

Hey CZπŸ€—,

Very nice write up and extremely well written about vidyaπŸ‘. as u said vidya- gaurav track is at snail speed. CVs are wasting a strong story line. i'm not sure why vidya is shown so dumb and why she doesnt use her brains. on top of all, to irritate us imli's pathetic suggestions to vidya

I totally agree with wat u said about RD, she is such a treat to watch, she is a tough character and always crushes SSP. on watching todays episode i'm eager to know wat RD will do to SSP in the future.     

Seriously, vidya's 'I'm-a-victim' act is getting stale and boring. I usually just switch the channel when she's onscreen. 

And yes, RD is a real treat! everything that she does or says is SUCH a delight πŸ˜†
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: heroin.

Anyway, gaurav-vidya track is such a snoozefest πŸ₯± Get on with it already. Vidya is at her annoying best right now. Each time she comes onscreen, I want to hold her by the neck and shake her violently until all that so-called 'innocence' gets out of her system and we get to see a real woman. The track is just...blah. If the CV's think that the audience is very keen to watch this epic track unfold at snail's pace, then here's a newsflash for them - WE'RE NOT.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

POOR Girl is too naive to understand  the tricks Gaurav is playing with her...
Edited by anna44 - 12 years ago
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Originally posted by: heroin.

okay, so I love roshni devi. Probably because she's the only female character who has shown some metal, and also the only female character who can put Brahmanand on a leash πŸ˜† not to mention, she's incredibly funny πŸ˜† her scenes are such a treat to watch. and after watching today's episode, I really want her to get back at SSP with full brute force. Go lady, crush that son of a B!  

I had a random thought that I wanted to share. It's pretty far fetched and probably won't happen, but I think considering the fact that roshni devi is a shrewd woman, she would have recognized that SSP's bahu (priya) is not really fond of him. So she might include her instead of Aditya in her party to get her revenge. Afterall, dushman ka dushman dost hota hai πŸ˜†

@Bold Blue: Brahma ke liye toh aur bohat kuch nikalta hai :P IF bounds me🀣

@Bold Red: 🀣 She'll realize it, and when they are a team, i'm sure they are gonna rock!

@Bold Purple: Same here!🀣🀣🀣

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Originally posted by: anna44

🀣

POOR Girl is too naive to understand  the tricks Gaurav is playing with her...

Arrey, Gaurav jee ke baare mein kuchh mat bolo! Woh to devta hai, sakshat parmeshwar hain! 

πŸ₯±
Edited by heroin. - 12 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail
@amnaM - IF is such a censored site, you have no idea. Each time you as much as say 'shit', there are a thousand mods ready to pounce on you πŸ˜³

anyway, I really want to see the evil side of Priya now! I'm done with her being so diplomatic. Priya jee, dono haathon mein laddoo nahi ho sakte πŸ˜† I want to see her team up with RD.
damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
RD-Love her, hate her but one can't  ignore her. When she was introduced i actually thought she was one filler character who will be there for a few episodes and then we will have to say good bye to her. But nowdays i like watching her more than the lead women of the drama. She is the only one who will make that SSP's life miserable. Yes she is sly, cunning and crude but she makes me laugh with her funny one liners especially the ones dedicated to bollywood

In today's episodes I couldn't control myself when she said to Uttra: abh woh zaman thodey raha ki sholay ki Jaya Bhaduri ki Tarah lantern leke ghomate raheyπŸ˜†

T
hen she told Aditya: Hum Koi Aamrish Puri thodey hain jo thari gharwali ko uddha ke le jayengey

Roshini Devi Ki Jai Ho
Edited by damon_biteme - 12 years ago
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@damon_biteme...RD is a great entertainer, she makes her seq very interesting and her comparison of situation  to movies is very humours.