India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Nice!

sohn Senior Member
sohn
sohn

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
 Nice turn to the scheme of things. Awesome posts everywhere...all contemplating and thinking...what next!! LOL

My two bits :

I think the only way Anant will agree to get engaged to Shagun would be if he stays angry at Navz from here on...(if the CT wants his engagement with Shagun done sooner than later)

The more he stays in today's mood, the more he is capable of jumping into a rash decision after he gets back home. Today he looked absolutely livid and HOT!  Tongue The more he burns himself in anger, the more he will act on impulse and ...just like on impulse things got physical with Navya for him...again...on impulse...he might commit to an engagement with Shagun. Im sure Baba has got an idea that things are going a bit hay wire with Anant...hence the awesome scene between them on the phone today! Clap I think Baba will ask him to get engaged to Shagun after he reaches home Baba might add that incase Anant wants to do something about his career first ..he can get married maybe few years later, but get engaged first. I think in a fit of rage after the picnic...Anant might act impulsively n commit to Baba for engagement verbally and somewhat in fear as well.

He is just 19...so is Navz. I dont think they both have realised they are getting into something serious and are falling for each other...and consequently have not thought this out. They have no clue where they started all this and where they are heading to! Neither are in any condition to stop the ball they have set rolling. Now things are going to fall around it and all under and over it...and these two will have to just face the music. What I do feel is...after the fire inside him extinguishes, after he cools down...he will realise what he has done and then he wont be able to back track on his commitment to Baba...he will be stuck and regret the whole thing like hell. 

I feel for Navz though...she didnt realise through all of this what hit her ConfusedShe does know she loves him...but hasnt said it aloud to herself. I guess with Anant not talking to her...and then the news of his engagement...she will be blown into pieces...with a strong realisation that she is madly in love with Anant and has already lost him. As someone said in some posts...maybe a (I hope not) new guy might come in her life for Anant to feel the shock and pain too and then realise he really has to get out of the engagement.

Phewww! So much thinking going on...Tongue I kinda loved what happened so far...I hope they do come up with something new rather than cliches for the coming epis. 

AN forever!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91smitasmita.Juhi.

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

1 thing i disagree with... that if anant gets engaged to shagun he will/should try to back out of it.  i dont think he can justify breaking an engagement to be fair.  and as i mentioned inmy other post the idea of showing us a scheming shagun just to later justify him breaking the engagement is cringeworthy.  he needs to make that descision beforehand

sohn Senior Member
sohn
sohn

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Nope! Doesnt look like he will stay angry...just saw the new promo where they've clearly shown that he knows his feelings and is now in a serious dilemma ...Navya or family! 

Now I really feel for Navz Ouch...now the engagement, if at all it happens...will happen in all his senses rather than in some rush of emotions. Angry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index