Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|KW Lovers ka Adda #42|[IO]-Yeh Toh Bada Filmy Hai (Page 74)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
gin i wil shoot farzy maya if she ever utters the word farz again, shame on that womanDead after want to sleep with her husband and openly exposing in front of her husband she says it was farz, who the hell does this stuff and then says oh baby it was nothing but a farzShockedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ginacwhispa

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ginac

Originally posted by -Farrah-

Originally posted by shewascool90210

study is ok and yes it is hard with work and stuff but if i don't update my whoile PM is filled with this Angry and chudail saalio wants to kill meLOL

Bani sweetieHug

The reason everyonewants you to update and threaten you is cos your story is so amazing! And I think everyone likes to see Ridhimma suffer!LOL

But studies come first...so i have to keep reminding my teenagers!LOL
Farrah ur my kind of a girl. GOD HOW I WANT THAT RIDDHIMA TO SUFFER AND BIG TIME ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT TOLERATE RIDZ OR HER FARZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im telling you Ginac I nearly spat out my drink when I was watching that horrible scene and she labelled everything farz!! I was like  ShockedShockedShockedShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ginac

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged

gin i wil shoot farzy maya if she ever utters the word farz again, shame on that womanDead after want to sleep with her husband and openly exposing in front of her husband she says it was farz, who the hell does this stuff and then says oh baby it was nothing but a farzShockedConfused

Exactly Bani!! I think we should send the cv's some of the pictures where Ridhimma herself is hugging and blushing when Sids around and ask them waht exactly is Farz about that!!

ginac

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
farah di i don't even spit on that farzy maya and careless if she gets run by a bus, riddhima is nasty who playes wiht two men at the same timeDeadLOL but yes she is part of siddhima, so i have tiny biny ok feelings for her in my FF other then that i say i will push her to ocean and shark will eat her.ROFL

ginacwhispa

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

farah di i don't even spit on that farzy maya and careless if she gets run by a bus, riddhima is nasty who playes wiht two men at the same timeDeadLOL but yes she is part of siddhima, so i have tiny biny ok feelings for her in my FF other then that i say i will push her to ocean and shark will eat her.ROFL

You are just too cute Bani!!LOLLOL

I wish I had been there to read some of your posts when Ridhimma decided to have some EMA time with her ex lover!! I think I would have enjoyed reading your views!!LOLLOL
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Exactly Bani!! I think we should send the cv's some of the pictures where Ridhimma herself is hugging and blushing when Sids around and ask them waht exactly is Farz about that!!
we asked them farah di and they said the same BS lusty couple is heer and ranjha, they are true lover. we were like dude don't compare that eternal lover with lusty coupleROFL they had no answer to our question to to chant  bye.

ginacwhispa

ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Bani all i want is 30sec with farzy stupid woman. God Butter chicken will look amazing after I hav finished with her.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
30 SECS THATS ALL I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged

You are just too cute Bani!!LOLLOL

I wish I had been there to read some of your posts when Ridhimma decided to have some EMA time with her ex lover!! I think I would have enjoyed reading your views!!LOLLOL
oh you should have b/c i cursed her elft, right, up down and center, that is why i got my first ID bandeed. gin might now what i said.LOL

p.s. i ahve to go now, i will meet you guys around 11, till then have fun.

ginac

Go to top