Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|KW Lovers ka Adda #42|[IO]-Yeh Toh Bada Filmy Hai (Page 25)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
siddhant modi was an enigma, he was flawless. he is one of those friends that you wish to be beside you all through out your life b/c no matter what happens he always will be there for you. and of-course as a lover b/c if a man can give shelter to a broken woman and heals her from inside out who does not want a man like him in their life. he is a faithful husband, puts his wife desire and wish above his. always trying his best to make everything perfect for his wife and always letting her do what she wants to, he sets no boundary for her. even after marrying a woman with a nasty past, he accepted her whole heartily and never ever raised a finger at her b/c he trust his wife more then himself.

all in all siddhant modi is a man who all wants to marry. he is the perfect husband and friend.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whispanorzar

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

zarqaAngrystop eating cupcake re, woman you are going to get fat adn then cry to us saying i want to look sexy for kwROFL

farah di yes she just did, nice to meet you. by the way you read my siddhima ff right?

chut upAngryAngry

I ate cupcake after 2 whole monthsShocked and woman I'm already sexy enuf for KW its him who has to get sexy for me ROFL
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by -Farrah-

Originally posted by norzar

hi

Originally posted by -Farrah-

Originally posted by heersweetie

hi farrah which is ur fan karans show

I enjoyed Karan as Sid.Smile

yupp, kw was fantastic as siddhant modi and what an extraordinray character sid was, till date i have not seen another unique character like sid

i too became a kw fan after seeing him as sid

norzar

Norzar Ive watched alot of Indian shows and I can honestly say i have never come across a character as wonderful and as honest and as selfless as sid.

Even though I was glad DMG ended purely because of the pathetic ending I was sad too cos that meant no more Sid.

i know, but whatever happens, happens for the best, who knows if the crapfest had continued further then would have butchered sid too, by making him negative etc

sid is one character i will always cherish in my heart

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whispa

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
hi

siddhant modi was an enigma, he was flawless. he is one of those friends that you wish to be beside you all through out your life b/c no matter what happens he always will be there for you. and of-course as a lover b/c if a man can give shelter to a broken woman and heals her from inside out who does not want a man like him in their life. he is a faithful husband, puts his wife desire and wish above his. always trying his best to make everything perfect for his wife and always letting her do what she wants to, he sets no boundary for her. even after marrying a woman with a nasty past, he accepted her whole heartily and never ever raised a finger at her b/c he trust his wife more then himself.

all in all siddhant modi is a man who all wants to marry. he is the perfect husband and friend.

spot on bani

norzar
whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Bani you have said it all. you understand his character perfectly. Pity the cv's didnt!Confused
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

OMG! if cmg contuines then who knows they might show another EMA scene or they will kill sidShocked so happy that this nasty show ended and got the lowest TRP is history of indian show.ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whispanorzar

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

zarqaAngrystop eating cupcake re, woman you are going to get fat adn then cry to us saying i want to look sexy for kwROFL

farah di yes she just did, nice to meet you. by the way you read my siddhima ff right?

chut upAngryAngry

I ate cupcake after 2 whole monthsShocked and woman I'm already sexy enuf for KW its him who has to get sexy for me ROFL

Hmmm... I can see theres lots of fights going on for KW...or is it Sid?LOLLOL

Since  Im too old  maybe i can referee!LOLLOL
indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Harshu-

CREDIT - Rachna Embarrassed

Shweta Gulati:

Tia-Ranveer:

Hrithik - Anushka

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1617386&TPN=72