|KW Lovers ka Adda #42|[IO]-Yeh Toh Bada Filmy Hai - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shewascool90210

i miss those old days so much, after every siddhima scene me and norzar would go out in IF and post our analysis of the scene. ISH!!!!!! those were the golden days.😍

Haiyeee πŸ˜ those were the days yaar...going in SR AT n for long hours talking about SR n eagerly waiting for them n Banu u n me driving home frm college lyk crazy running over red lights n almost killing ourselves just to see those ISSHH moments of SR *SIGH* πŸ˜ I miss those days πŸ˜­

i miss those old days so much, after every siddhima scene me and norzar would go out in IF and post our analysis of the scene. ISH!!!!!! those were the golden days.😍

Well since I wasnt around then maybe we can still talk about it!!

You take care bani sweetheart!πŸ€—
bye farrah di it was rlly nice talkin 2 u hope to see u soon πŸ€—
Congtatulationnnsss!! sss
Originally posted by -Farrah-

I will use it too!!😳
Anyway its been wonderful chatting with all of you! you truly are the sweetest girls and have not made me remember my age at all! So thankyou sweeties.
Now Im off but hopefully will chat with all of you tomorrow!!

It was really nice talking to u diπŸ˜ƒ

Byee take careπŸ€—πŸ€—

hi

those golden days will return, when kw comes back with a brand new show and character

norzar

hi

take care farrah, nice interacting with you

norzar
Originally posted by norzar

hi

those golden days will return, when kw comes back with a brand new show and character

norzar

Exactly!! and let's hope that happens very soon😳

Hey Nish πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by -Farrah-

Unfortunately Bani i did and it was one of the worst things i have seen on indian TV! I was actually so shocked that they would show a married woman doing something like that with her ex lover on her honeymoon!!😲😲

It was disgusting!! Mind you I couldnt get over the disclaimer rolling across the screen!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

farah di i have no clue how can a woman do this to her husband who said she only wants him, kept KC for him, was happy when sid brought her to his penthouse(heaven) wanted to hear those three words, eight letter from sid and wanted to marry sid willing for the second time and told her father that she thinks sid is the right man with a smile and happiness on her face, kept having FB of sid kissing her. after all this did the cvs think we are fool, and this was all b/c of farz. like hell they are bloody fool fool, that is why they had to have conference about other issue which was stupid for sure. the show got kachra b/c of lusty couple. if sid and shilpa was there everything would have been perfect, siddhima love story along with shilpa love story with *****
Originally posted by norzar

hi

norzar

Exactly Norzie😳

Can't wait 4 nikamma's come backπŸ˜ƒ