||ABHI&NIKI's FC ~A Tribute To Love~|| - Page 102

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jsdoll

r u serious.. lol ur not gonna get a warring.. if the freaken mode does these things on their ATs .. y shouldnt we.. and u guys r scary pants.. who cares. dont live under the rules. its just IF.
i promise u wont get a warning.. only ifsome member herereports u.. yeah like that will happen
blue: merry may i reportπŸ˜†
lol.. okay πŸ˜†.
the only reason siddhima AT we were careful was cause we were stalked every singel sec..lol even now some times. like people get a life CMG is over..
Dont worry no one hates AN/ so we r safeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
challo me going take care
bubyeπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

you know wat i mean.. like armaan was doing or sid..all the other hindi showz i have seenπŸ˜† the guy being very rude. in their wediing those type of stuff.. lol american showz they wont even dare to do that... cause people r very against it, and they actually lose views cause of that. people r very caution to not promote those type of stuff..

Yeah, I know what you mean...the guy always has the upper hand here na. They're free to abuse, swear, behave badly, insult, hurt, do whatever they want and the girl is supposed to bear it all meekly. 😳

Which is why I talk of AN. No matter how many times Abhi saved her from goons and other melodrama, they were equals. You can't find a scene where Abhi tells Nikki not to do something or not to talk to someone or vice versa. He knew he was no one to order over her, and so he didn't.

You're referring to the way he pushed her to walls and stuff, but that was done with a sexual undertone, if you know what I mean. They were never violent. The physical attraction they had for each other was underlined in those scenes, that was all. He was arrogant, yes. So was he stubborn and rude, but he knew where to draw the line.

Have you seen a guy give it back to a girl like the way Abhi threw it all back in her face after the pool incident? It just tells you that he considered her his equal.

I just don't see any violence in the AN story. Whereas with quite a few other stories, yes, the guy is the overloard. And insufferable too.
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

*casually flings a rotten egg at you*

*casually steps aside  b4 the egg reaches my skin* πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

lol.. okay πŸ˜†.
the only reason siddhima AT we were careful was cause we were stalked every singel sec..lol even now some times. like people get a life CMG is over..
Dont worry no one hates AN/ so we r safeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

@red...I'm not too sure about that 🀣

It's just that they know that if they come here to pick a fight, they're gonna be sorely disappointed since we're insufferably nice πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
@ Jibsii Bye.

gn.
tc.
shwit dreams
πŸ€—
bye jsd.. where rucha
come on guys lets finish this thing.. i am here for another 15 min. then i have to leave

@ khush yeah they were both equal.. ... american showz they just dont do it.. maybe they r scared they might get sued .. if a parent says ohh my child learned this behaviour from this and all..πŸ˜†

Is he hungry... πŸ€£
Originally posted by ANrucha

*casually steps aside  b4 the egg reaches my skin* πŸ˜‰

Oooh! Rajinikanth! 😲

🀣