what happened to our AN fc it is changing now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Happy anniversery of our most fav Riot scene πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

.Dalisay. thumbnail
@ Merry yes its easy from my google chrome also  to post pics from imgur πŸ˜†...
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Merry...well I don't just post pics and not write anything, because that's blatant spamming. I don't do it that way :P

You really should write something with pics, you know...I'll be pelting rotten tomatoes at you if we get a warning by any chance *mock glare*

And that writing is special 😳 That's why I put in so much effort  to write the whole thing, see!

No comments on that? πŸ˜” I put in so much effort into typing that entire thing
Edited by Khushboo_AN - 12 years ago
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

my couple.. you know how in hindi showz the guys abuses the girl soo much.. i mean a good example can be AN..lol abhi was always pushing her around.. u know grab and those sort of stuff.

in this american show .. they gusy only punched the window and the glass broke. the girl was only standing close to it. and he was drunk. on ut ube u should see peoples comment .. they r soo mad. lol i was like wat abt hindi showz... these stuff r nothing..which really made me laugh .. cause we r use to these type of scenes ..we r not shocked.. not like them

this is the couple i am talking abt,

jsha thumbnail

ruch u r going gr8 with the pics and AT fc se bhi ache pics dali hainπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

.Dalisay. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

lol r u a sanya or mjht fanπŸ˜†.. i mostly wanna watch it for the guy.. i use to like him in dmg
not fan of mjht.. soo dont know how will be her performance in this one

NOOO nor sanya nor mjht and not a Barun fan ...im intrested in their story, as hey says its kinda different πŸ˜†
.Dalisay. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jsdoll

ruch u r going gr8 with the pics and AT fc se bhi ache pics dali hainπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

thanks dear! 😳

But imgur ka kamaal hai yeh πŸ˜†
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

@Merry...well I don't just post pics and not write anything, because that's blatant spamming. I don't do it that way :P

You really should write something with pics, you know...I'll be pelting rotten tomatoes at you if we get a warning by any chance *mock glare*

And that writing is special 😳 That's why I put in so much effort  to write the whole thing, see!

No comments on that? πŸ˜”

r u serious.. lol ur not gonna get a warring.. if the freaken mode does these things on their ATs .. y shouldnt we.. and u guys r scary pants.. who cares. dont live under the rules. its just IF.
i promise u wont get a warning.. only ifsome member here reports u.. yeah like that will happen
jsha thumbnail
chalo yar now i m going will come later and ruch plz is imugar ka link mujhe bhi pm karo pb bhut time ma open hote ha 😑