Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Jaywant's entry back in Pavitra Rishta (Page 3)

Poll Question: Are you guys happy of Jaywant's entry back in the show?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
17 [26.56%]
47 [73.44%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Joined: 11 January 2011
Posts: 3866

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

bholu balla you should have put .i don't care option..LOL..i would go for i don't care..LOL


I am so sorry archanamanav, (BTW, if you would like me to call you something else other than archanamanav, please do tell meWink)

Yes, I will put an I don't care option, I should have realized that some people probably won't care for Jaywant's returnLOL Feel free to call me balla or bholu balla or whatever you pleaseSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Joined: 31 October 2005
Posts: 28594

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I rerally liked the way Mahesh Shetty played Jaywant Rane Smile  .. He is a good actor and has good personality ...
Thumbs Up 
I just don't like Jaywant when he gets rough with Archana , the arm grabbing and all that is not nice ... Shocked
 
So yes I am happy he is coming  Smile   back but I hope he doesn't  do all that ...Dead
Tanya Mee too...I want TDH to take Archu in his arms, kiss and romance her, have a passionate love making sessions with her Approve...Than she knows how it feels to be in the arms of real man EmbarrassedTongueLOL  ULM is alright but TDH can be amazing Wink

Edited by Dabulls23 - 24 May 2011 at 6:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Joined: 11 January 2011
Posts: 3866

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
I am very sorry archanamanav, but for some reason it will not allow me to edit the poll or to add another optionEmbarrassed

But it's good to here someone does not really care for Jaywant's return

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Joined: 03 December 2009
Posts: 36861

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]I
Tanya Mee too...I want TDH to take Archu in his arms, kiss and romance her...Than she knows how it feels to be in the arms of real man EmbarrassedTongueLOL  ULM is alright but TDH can be amazing Wink
 
 
OH NO ShockedShockedShockedShocked
 
What are you saying Varsha .. She is a married woman ...Shocked.
He cannot do all that to her ...Dead ..
He should come back to take revenge ...leave Archana alone ...go after her husband for revenge and also I hope he takes over Dharmesh's business...but please please keep away from Archana ...Thumbs Down
 
And then Satish, Ajit and manav be on one side and jaywant and Dharmesh on another ...but please leave Archana out of  this ..She is taken , even has a baby on it's way .
Let the men fight it out ...Clap


Edited by Tanyaz - 24 May 2011 at 6:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahibhallaroxSunoNa...

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 7970

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Rachna Loads of Mannu fan and only few TDH fans so not a whole lot of competition but it will be tough one indeed..
 
MOI, Jaanu, Pallai, Caspie, Tiya, and few others are TDH lovers...Tongue
Varsha Di I know there are many Mannu fans but TDH fans list is also increasing... See You call youselves as TDH Lovers and not fans... Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Joined: 31 October 2005
Posts: 28594

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by Dabulls23

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]I
Tanya Mee too...I want TDH to take Archu in his arms, kiss and romance her...Than she knows how it feels to be in the arms of real man EmbarrassedTongueLOL  ULM is alright but TDH can be amazing Wink
 
 
OH NO ShockedShockedShockedShocked
 
What are you saying Varsha .. She is a married woman ...Shocked.
He cannot do all that to her ...Dead ..
He should come back to take revenge ...leave Archana alone ...go after her husband for revenge and also I hope he takes over Dharmesh's business...but please please keep away from Archana ...Thumbs Down
 
And then Satish, Ajit and manav be on one side and jaywant and Dharmesh on another ...but please leave Archana out of  this ..She is taken , even has a baby on it's way .
Let the men fight it out ...Clap
Are yaar I dont want that to happen to married woman...But woman can dream abt this right...It would have been nice if CVs had not butchered TDH...TDH and Archu would have made a very gorgeous couple..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxTanyaz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Joined: 31 October 2005
Posts: 28594

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Rachna Loads of Mannu fan and only few TDH fans so not a whole lot of competition but it will be tough one indeed..
 
MOI, Jaanu, Pallai, Caspie, Tiya, and few others are TDH lovers...Tongue
Varsha Di I know there are many Mannu fans but TDH fans list is also increasing... See You call youselves as TDH Lovers and not fans... Tongue
Lovers are lovers and fans can be fanatics..
 
As a lover I simply love him even if he is a villian..Because he is darn good actor and good looker yaar...how can one not love him...He speaks and people listen Tongue
 
ULM talks but one can't hear or understand him half the time..I wish Mannu had a strong personality...he is cute and all but not with dashing personality..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaibhallaroxLovePRSoham

ByteMe Senior Member
ByteMe
ByteMe

Joined: 29 January 2007
Posts: 522

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
I dont care, im quitting show post leap anyways, cant go through another big seperation-reunion drill... its suffocating on either end.

But I vote yes... I want Jaywant to torture both Arman like anything.. Angry They totally deserve it Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiDabulls23

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Old Pavitra Rishta v/s New Pavitra Rishta

2 3

Author: khushi.6001   Replies: 18   Views: 18098

khushi.6001 18 18098 22 August 2011 at 1:23pm by YMGGK_favourite
Pavitra Rishta or Obsessive Rishta

Author: yudyj   Replies: 7   Views: 3001

yudyj 7 3001 17 August 2010 at 11:17am by bindi2010
GEC Watch : Yeh Rishta beats Pavitra Rishta

2

Author: Arjuhi_fan   Replies: 12   Views: 5713

Arjuhi_fan 12 5713 17 February 2010 at 11:12pm by Gur.N.cool
Pavitra Rishta Ya Ajeeb Rishta

Author: LotusPetals   Replies: 5   Views: 3883

LotusPetals 5 3883 01 February 2010 at 4:59am by mitts

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index