Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Pashu Jealous? (Page 2)

anotheranfan IF-Dazzler
anotheranfan
anotheranfan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
@ scinerd
Well ideally there are so many things that should be happening or not happening but real life isnt about ideals but about flaws... Thats what make the person who he is...  no doubt there is ego but when he was bursting like bomb on the bday, he was angry and hurt. He was finally letting himself believe in toasty and it was broken the minute he saw and heard malti-toasty conversation. and i guess it was more painful than the  malti 's departure 5 years back.

Slowly he would understand that what he heard wasnt true but it takes time. I dont think he was mad at his brother for being sad but he was mad because he didnt support him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdAutumn.

scinerd Goldie
scinerd
scinerd

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
@anotherfan, I know he was shattered. he felt that all women leave him, his mother, his wife now his sister. He trusted her I understand. but your last point, he was mad at tej for not supporting. that's where the ego comes.  Like why does everyone have to agree with him all the time? Tej even said it that time, sometimes the ones that love you the most have to tell you things that may hurt. For example, when dadaji said all that stuff, he didn't even reflect on it. It was more concerned about who voted yes. 

Also I love how there is a big discussion on this fictional character haha. This show makes you think and it shows how diverse we all are in our thoughts lol. Also this actor is actually a really nice and funny guy. In dadaji birthday you see how he really is.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anotheranfanAutumn.

-JC- IF-Rockerz
-JC-
-JC-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
I dont' think Pashu is jealous. He is probably the most hard to understand character in the show...because what he says is not really the entire truth of what he feels inside. His actions are a reaction to both external and internal conflicts.

Pashu is a guy who ALWAYS (without ever raising a question about fairness) gave his all to his family. He sacrificed his time, his joys and his share of material things so that he could see his brothers happy. He always did as told by his elders never thinking of his own desires and wishes. It was when Malti left him that was probably the biggest loss for him, that he still has not come to terms with. It will remain the biggest loss in his life. In light of that, he now expects to get something in return for all that he has lost or given up for his family. He is looking to make sense out of his life, what has he gained by making the sacrifices he did? He continuously complains that his father has never congratulated him on a job well done, or consoled him and the minute he feels the slightest bit of resistance from his brothers he gets offended because he expects gratitude from them for a lifetime.

When Tej and Toasty got married, a lot of change happened in that family. A rather stubborn and rigid rules of the Chaturvedis were broken and molded to accomodate Toasty. Pashu has been the one to point out every time something changed because of Toasty, and he did so because he would compare it to the time when Malti was the DIL. He feels deep down that had the family been wiser and more understanding with Malti, maybe things wouldn't have deteriorated to the extent that it did. So he feels angry when exception are made for Toasty when they weren't made for him and Malti. Its not jealousy but regret. So to solve his issues,  he tries to look for reasons to prove that Toasty is not worthy of such trust and love.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-swati-scinerdanotheranfanAutumn.

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scinerd

I have a theory. I think Pashu is jealous of Toasty. He has always had the control of the family until Toasty came. Then Prachin started talking back to him, on behalf of Toasty and her mom. he even ran away. Tej spoke against him.  Gyan think Toasty is his mom.  Maybe deep deep down inside he has a soft spot for toasty but overall he is jealous of her. That why he is so fixated on knowing who voted yes. Also the fact that she still has control in the house cause of the way she placed the stuff makes him angry. He wants his control back.  What do you all think?

not only pashu,pitaji is also jealous it seems.

except these two every one supports and believes tosty.

so pitaji said when he said voting will be done.it is to know who supports his decision and who does not support his decision.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
sorry even i dont think he is jealous ...
he is frustrated  from his life ... so he behaves like this
Naina007 Goldie
Naina007
Naina007

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JC-

I dont' think Pashu is jealous. He is probably the most hard to understand character in the show...because what he says is not really the entire truth of what he feels inside. His actions are a reaction to both external and internal conflicts.

Pashu is a guy who ALWAYS (without ever raising a question about fairness) gave his all to his family. He sacrificed his time, his joys and his share of material things so that he could see his brothers happy. He always did as told by his elders never thinking of his own desires and wishes. It was when Malti left him that was probably the biggest loss for him, that he still has not come to terms with. It will remain the biggest loss in his life. In light of that, he now expects to get something in return for all that he has lost or given up for his family. He is looking to make sense out of his life, what has he gained by making the sacrifices he did? He continuously complains that his father has never congratulated him on a job well done, or consoled him and the minute he feels the slightest bit of resistance from his brothers he gets offended because he expects gratitude from them for a lifetime.

When Tej and Toasty got married, a lot of change happened in that family. A rather stubborn and rigid rules of the Chaturvedis were broken and molded to accomodate Toasty. Pashu has been the one to point out every time something changed because of Toasty, and he did so because he would compare it to the time when Malti was the DIL. He feels deep down that had the family been wiser and more understanding with Malti, maybe things wouldn't have deteriorated to the extent that it did. So he feels angry when exception are made for Toasty when they weren't made for him and Malti. Its not jealousy but regret. So to solve his issues,  he tries to look for reasons to prove that Toasty is not worthy of such trust and love.

I totally agree with you! It's like his mentality is the same as if she does this and this it's wrong but now the circumstance is different and he's failing to see it so in his mind it should be wrong because Malti was wrong for it (be it anything such as going out shopping with friends) but Toasty was excused for it.
kulvasudha Senior Member
kulvasudha
kulvasudha

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Toasty is already out of Chaturvedy house still Parshu is interested in knowing who voted yes and who voted no Angry Crazy man Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

scinerd Goldie
scinerd
scinerd

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
thanks guys for all the replies! It seems that we can all agree to disagree haha it was a lovely discussion

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index