Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

24 May PKYEK Written Update

.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

PIA ASKS MISHA ABOUT HER INCOMPLETE STORY

M: Are you okay?

P: I remember that I came to Dehradun, but then, it is blank. I can't remember anything. What happened?

M: I told you a thousand times. You came to Mount College on a scholarship. We were friends and then suddenly, I find out that you are my sister. My parents accepted you. Then, we became even closer, as sisters. Then one day, we got into an accident. You had partial amnesia. Complete drama, like in TV.

P: Maybe people are still recording us on TV. *laughs* What other things happened?

M: Many things happened, there was some samosa fighting, parties, mount college festival, and you've been asking the same questions over and over again. So, give it a rest man!

She walks away from Pia.

MISHA CAN'T TELL PIA ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED

M: How can I say that the things we've been hiding from you, it for your own good. You can't be told what will make you sad. You can't be told anything about Abhay because you yourself don't know where he is. Then, Papa send us to Pari on a exchange student program. And now, we are back. And guess what? We're going to be the hottest gossip. The boys are going to love our French flavor.

P: Misha, you are still desi. But I have a lot of French flavor.

M: Okay, boys will fall head over heels for you. About that, where is Kabir? I'd think he'd put up a tent outside for the entire day. He's completely crazy about you.

MISHA SEES HER DAD. ACCUSES HIM OF DRINKING

Dobrial's are in the airport. They see Misha. Misha sees them too and runs. Misha embraces Arnav. Arnav smells the alcohol. Misha immediately accuses Arnav of drinking. All fo a sudden, he's blamed. Misha hugs Panchi, calling her buddy. Panchi knows she is the one who drank and teases her.

THE FAMIYL IS AWESTRUCK AT THE NEW PIA. EXCHANGE HELLO'S. ARNAV IS HAPPY TO SEE THE THREE SISTERS TOGETHER

Arnav questions about Pia and Misha says that she's right there. They are surprised to see Pia. Pia tells them that she is still here in her heart even if her looks changed. The sisters hug and Arnav looks at them lovingly. They get garlands and set out to leave.

PIA PASSES BY THE JUNGLE AND FINDS IT FAMILIAR

They are in the car.

P: Papa, did I ever come in the jungle before?

Arnav and the rest are a little cautious.

A: No, no, nobody ever comes here. Maybe you feel like it is near your house, that's why.

P: Why is this place so familiar? Like Deja vu.

PIA WANDERS OFF AND COMES ACROSS WHERE ABHAY IS BURIED

The car stops and there is some problem with the engine. They all get out of the car. Panchi and Misha start chatting while Madhu and Arnav start chatting. Pia wanders off to the jungle. She recalls about the tea shop and thinks what path did she choose. The wind starts blowing immensely and it is really strong. Pia is confused as to the weather. She questions how she became Pia Jaiswall to Pia Dobrial. She feels like she belong in the jungle, it is calling her.

MISHA FINDS PIA. PIA THINKS THIS IS HER DESTINY

The car is fixed. Misha asks where Pia is. Misha goes looking for her while Pia bends down and touches the dirt. She hears Misha calling her. She is startled and stands up. Misha scolds her for coming here, there is a lot of animals here. IT is dangerous. Misha leads her away.

P: If this jungle really is dangerous, then why am I feeling a force pulling me into it? Why do I feel as if this is my fate?

HOMECOMING SURPRISE PARTY. ARNAV'S SUSPICION ON ALCOHOL.

Dobrials surprise the sisters with a homecoming party.

In the party, Arnav is going around asking if he can taste their drinks to see if there is alcohol because they'll get in trouble. Madhu suppresses them.

Misha is in the corner with same guys. She pours alcohol into their drinks knowing Arnav checked already. Panchi comes and scolds her for her drinking. Misah offer Panchi and she scolds her again.

Arnav is still suspicious and tries to go to the guys to taste the drinks. Madhu stops him again.

Panchi is introducing people and T's girls are here but T isn't. Misha interrupts.

M: Barbie and Skipper. These girls trail behind the popular girl.

The girls look at her with scornful eyes.

M: I want to show you this girl but she's not even here.

P: Who?

M: Tracker.

P: It sounds like some detective name.

M: Yea, think like that.

TRACKER'S ENTRY. TRACKER BECOMES THE MS. QUEEN OF BABBLE. MISHA STOPS HER BEFORE THE NICK OF TIME

Tracker jumps out of nowhere and sweeps through the floor to them. She hugs them, with Angad behind her. Tracker is excited as hell and starts to associate Pia with Paris Hilton. Pia says she's not Paris and Ruhi says she knows. Tracker realizes she is still facing memory loss and starts rattling about what happened, about vampires sucking blood. Misha and Panchi are worried. Pia is confused but curious. Tracker is about to mention Abhay but Misha covers her mouth and says Abishek Bachan. She drags her away telling Tracker not to say anything. Tracker is totally clueless, saying Misha is rude for not telling Pia about her own boyfriend. Misha explains to her that no one knows hwere Abhay is and Pia has already forgotten. Tracker says that if she ahd told her before, she would not have revealed anything about Abhay.

They return to the group and Ruhi assures Pia: Paris, I won't tell you about Abh-

And then they are back to their corner with Misha holding her. Ruhi escapes somehow.

One of the girls says Pia's pendent is very pretty. Pia says yes, it is. It is her lucky charm. Misha comes and says that why is she still taking about her necklace and saying the same story. She seems quite irritated.

MISHA ASKS WHERE KABIR IS

She goes to Panchi.

M: Where is Kabir?

P: Kabir I don't believe will be coming.

M: Uh, why?

P: His new girlfriend won't let him come to Pia's party.

Misha and is surprised and looking at Panchi. Pia notices and is confused.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks WhiteFantasy for the update.Like Misha Arnav scene😆
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the update...
it was good episode...Misha was the star...but its incomplete without abhay and AbhiYa...can't wait for it...

and also without sid...its always incomplete...
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thks for the updates😊...means now Pia is not wearing her S pendant necklace...😊
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update dear🤗
cant wait for tonite's episode... party at the dobrials😛 piya will get to know something abt her pastyipee
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for the update.🤗
Missing AbhIya and Sid too.😒
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For The Update. Hope Abhay Wakes Up Soon.
ranbirkialliya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx abhay kab aaoge tum ,jaldi karo na!
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE , NO SID, NO ABHAY PKYEK IS NOT THE SAME
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks dear for update