Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

YIH Written Update 24th MAY 2011

frenz4u IF-Rockerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

YIH Written Update 24th MAY 2011
Puja hai dhokebaz, kya Akshay dila payega Manjari ko yakeen?

The episode starts with Mallika telling to Ranbir that she knew he would forgive her since he is kind hearted. Ranbir tell her to stop and ask her to tell him if she is hiding sumthing so that matter solves at office level and dont go to police. Puja is listening to their conversation from her hiding. Mallika asks what does he mean she is doing this to Manjari. She sternly says that she has other works to do than this and she can handle police. Ranbir says he know that she can handle police and she was seen last time with Manjari, what she wil say about that? Malika says she was just helping her and goes away.
Puja thinks if she dont go in front now then evryone wil doubt her, its better to go inside and try to be innocent. if Manjari wakes up then i wil make her believe. she trusts me blindly bv dont know whether she wil believe nw.

Puja goes inside shouting for Manjari and being concerned. Rhea tells her that Manjari was caught in fire and Akshay saved her. Anushka and Kabir dont like her fake concern. Puja says she dint knew all this since she went to room in between party bcoz of headache. Rhea tells that Akshay is taking care of Manjari and was taking Puja to her. Just then Rastogi tells evryone to tell if they suspect anyone, bcoz if police cums then through investigation their companys prestige wil be ruined. therefore whoever have done this better accept it willingly or say if they have doubt on anyone. Ranbir cums forward and says he suspects sumone who is employee of his office (looking at Mallika) , its difficult to believe but he doubts since it is matter of sumones life and death.
And here cums AKSHAY from inside saying "The person you'll r talking about , the one who did this (moving towards Puja) u'll want to know who is it? Manjari's sister Puja". Puja says why u r saying like this, why wil i do this to my sister? Akshay says "how much wil u lie more? u wil say that u were nt wid her at cafe set, u dint wanted to take her place, dint did anything between Mumbai to Lonavla. thank god that u r Manjari's sister, otherwise u wud have not been here, wud be in jail rite nw.". Malika thinks that condition is serious and before Puja accepts her mistakes and take her namd too in the involvement of this plan, she hv to do sumthing. Puja says that Akshay is just blaming her, she was in her room. Ranbir asks if she have any proof. Puja says yes Malika saw her going to the room during the party. Malika innocently says about when is she talking about, since they didnt met only. Puja insists that Malika saw her but Malika disaproves. Malika further says that she agree with Akshay since Puja was against Manjari. she asks JC for support and JC agrees with Malika saying Puja used to gossip and think bad for Manjari. Ranbir asks why he was nt told before. Malika says she dint wanted to spoil office atmosphere. Ranbir asks what exactly happened in office? Malika continues that the recent Manjari's proposal that was stolen from office was done by Puja. JC says that she had seen Puja in Manjari's cabin with pen drive and then that pen drive was found with Malika's writer. Puja only stole the proposal and deleted it. Puja says they both are lying, they dint like Manjari from start and thought bad for her always. Malika with her litle fake tears say what r u talking Puja? she wont do like this, she is Manjari's senior. when evryone knows ur truth then accept it. Malika goes from there leaving a nervous Puja.

Police cums and Ranbir takes them aside to talk to them. Puja tries to convince Akshay that Malika is lying. Akshay says "how much wil u lie more? blaming others u wil not prove u innocent. Anushka and Kabir have met that criminal to whom u had given money and did suicide drama. there is nothing to listen more. what u think we all r lying here and u r trUe". Ranbir cums and tells that he dont know why she did this but there are serious charges against her. Puja says whatever u'll think she has not done anything, and Manjari wil believe her. And turns to go and meet Manjari but Akshay stop her. Akshay says "where r u going? To brainwash her an betray Manjari again. u have tried to take her life once, i wil not let it happen again. Listen to me carefUlly, Agar tumne Manjari se milne ki koshish bhi ki na toh tumhe mujhse guzarkar jana hoga. main us deewar ki tarah tumhare aur Manjari ke beech khada rahunga, jo koi pareshani us tak pahunchne nahi doonga. Duniya bhar ki khushiyan doonga use aur uske liye tum uske taraf ek kadam bhi nahi badhana".{Oh . . . woww . . what an awesome dialogue Akshay...Clap } And Akshay leaves from there.

Its morning, Akshay is next to Manjari and Anushka and Kabir in the room too. Manjari wakes up murmuring Akshay's name. Akshay holds her and make her sit. Rhea brings water for her.
Manjari - what happened? I cant understand anything. Everyone here.
Akshay - Nothing, u rest.
Manjari - What happened to me, tell
Akshay - (holding her hand ) U had caught in the fire at cafe setup, thats why u were unconcious.
Manjari - Yes, I can remember a bit. I was with Malika, but. . . Akshay plz tell how thiS fire and all. U'll r hiding sumthinG from me. Such a big thing, tell me.
Akshay - Manjari, sumone had set fire on cafe set up and triEd to kill u
Manjari - What? To kill me. Who did this?
Akshay - Wil u b able to hear it?
Manjari - Tell me, its important
Akshay - PUJA
Manjari is shocked. . . EPISODE ENDS

PRECAP - The new promo is the precap

SORRY FOR MISTAKES. . . PLZzz HIT CHASKAMETER BUTTON OF YIH FORUM IF U LIKE THE UPDATE

Edited by frenz4u - 25 May 2011 at 11:09pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Marinedriveamithuronnie85naj7...Binny...aarsowhapinezz13Mehek25-Mema-

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks. Hmm This Getting Good.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
thnkss 4 d ud,...hope manjri trusts akshay

frenz4u

sulbhatvdict Groupbie
sulbhatvdict
sulbhatvdict

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
the update i really interestingly written:) dont know how to do the chaskameter thing.. but do let me know and i'll hit it.. would be fun to read more updates from u..

frenz4u

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
thnxxx for the lovely update

frenz4u

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update !

frenz4u

ronnie85 Senior Member
ronnie85
ronnie85

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update dear..

frenz4u

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index