Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

May 24 Update

scinerd Goldie
scinerd
scinerd

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*mpandhiazminamSejal_DesaicoralnymphpdateArchanaMC4821webkapkhushi_22tsuecRamyaallysianeeru aroraindianbillonehalpoonamasaharyaBsankanamikamundonRaviSharmabaas-tvgaunER_ER_YAbalieajaygandhismile365daysHumtum25dgothepappy123shalu777vdyanirleppannukananyamahaishaLoveMishalsakshi_95-Shonaa-jaya.ssusan88gigusertim123aasaxena3ivanta29dhan0022prachi82fatsocloudzmiss_patel5Arsha85HeenapaaabbbMefromNJchristmasviraf4unikkigreenibmeem275Mamananithi07FAMSCinderella100m001ami_31-Preetz-kinshukkiaashiqCoCoa_19my_viewGauri22snehasudhirNaina007-Happy4Ever-koptypspringspunjabi#1angelic8219hamzanuhashivani003anna44sejal719paljay-desiresoul-...Binny...serialwatcher16modishhAutumn.sweetshinebsingapuryNimbuMirchiSalyanka

MefromNJ Senior Member
MefromNJ
MefromNJ

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I just can stand PASHUPATINATH...

BUT i enjoyed reading updates.. thanks for your hardwork,..

Edited by MefromNJ - 24 May 2011 at 2:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

Gauri22 Goldie
Gauri22
Gauri22

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the awesome update...

Why is the show revolving around PASHU so much right now..its been sooo many days..does'nt he get tired being so rude and sarcastic most of the time!!!

scinerd

Heenap Senior Member
Heenap
Heenap

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Great update as always :)

Thank u for taking time out to give us such detail updates.

No words for Pashu. He seriously needs help

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tasha80scinerd

kinshukkiaashiq Goldie
kinshukkiaashiq
kinshukkiaashiq

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update ...love the precap

scinerd

KBCFan Goldie
KBCFan
KBCFan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

scinerd

nikkigreen Senior Member
nikkigreen
nikkigreen

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update...  Smile

So, Pashu refers to himself as Pashupathi Nath Ji?  How conceited can you get? Ermm

And... thanks for the precap update. Sony doesn't seem to show the precaps when the episodes air here in my part of Canada.

Edited by nikkigreen - 24 May 2011 at 3:03pm

scinerd

scinerd Goldie
scinerd
scinerd

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikkigreen

Thanks for the great update...  Smile

So, Pashu refers to himself as Pashupathi Nath Ji?  How conceited can you get? Ermm

And... thanks for the precap update. Sony doesn't seem to show the precaps when the episodes air here in my part of Canada.

hahah sorry you comment made my edit it. I went back and he didn't add the ji. They add ji to everything in this serial that my ears played games with me haha. yah i know I don't get precaps either on TV.  So i get them online. I think Sony outside of India just doesn't play them for some reason.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coralnymphAutumn.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index