Navya
Navya

Fears of Emotions (Page 3)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

..hmmm...I think I will reserve my comment on this...only coz I first wanna see wat her reactions will be once she notices this sudden change in Anant and then ofcourse wat she's got brewing within her once she also reaches back to base...I wud really love to see wat U have mentioned here tho...but I somehow m not able to forsee thatOuch...lets see tho!!Embarrassed

Shilpa,

I just read about today's SBS segment where AN are talking and it seems Anant apologizes for his rude/aloof behavior  cuz Navya was crying and stuff...see I told you they'd have to talk somehowTongueLOL

I guess this scene will air around next week now...the next few days will go in Anant's "stay away from Navya" missionLOL

Oh and I agree that sometimes even I think that Appy KNOWS but is pretending and just letting Navya be...that would be a nice revelation I feel for her to tell Navya that she really does know about AN...and was PRETENDING to be this dumbLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Plus I think the CVs are trying to show something different from other shows as well...where usually we will expect the gal n guy to be sitting next to each other *yawns*Sleepy
ROFLROFL and gal obviously kumbkaran ki beechri behenROFLROFL ...sleeps so deep to not realize that she is sleeping on the guy's shoulder *coughs* ROFLROFL and that cheesy eyelockWacko...not to mention YRF ke music in the BG to give the mohabatein ke patte flying effect ROFL

LOL yeah I also agree they are genuinely trying to give a different touch to AN and their scenes...so far none of their scenes have been typical...not even their 'romantic' ones...lol...there's something different to the treatment that is surprising and refreshing to watch (despite some W*F moments like Anant latkoing out of a taxiLOL) and keeps you wondering what will happen next :-)

sajni786

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Gud one...

sajni786

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
i think u r an author ...Heart it

sajni786

samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
gud postt...
agreed wid u!

sajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Thank you all for replying...Hug

@ Anu...

Ok so I just watched the SBS seggi...and from wat I see...in the gist to protect himself n Navya from further damage...Anant's ignorance is actually going to coil back at him...
Anant's solution to the problem at hand is obviously going to make him realize that the solution is not so simple...afterall...its matters of the heart...He can run away from Navya...but can he run away from himself...from his heart n d growing feelings in it???? Embarrassed

It seems like...Navya will not corner Anant...but will rather get annoyed with Anant's sudden weird behaviour and will rather give him his own medication...which will make Anant latkaofy his "ignore Navya" andolan and run back to Navya...to say "lets not waste those precious diamond from yr eyes...n get down to talking baby" LOL

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Thank you all for replying...Hug

@ Anu...

Ok so I just watched the SBS seggi...and from wat I see...in the gist to protect himself n Navya from further damage...Anant's ignorance is actually going to coil back at him...
Anant's solution to the problem at hand is obviously going to make him realize that the solution is not so simple...afterall...its matters of the heart...He can run away from Navya...but can he run away from himself...from his heart n d growing feelings in it???? Embarrassed

It seems like...Navya will not corner Anant...but will rather get annoyed with Anant's sudden weird behaviour and will rather give him his own medication...which will make Anant latkaofy his "ignore Navya" andolan and run back to Navya...to say "lets not waste those precious diamond from yr eyes...n get down to talking baby" LOL

Oh achha...so you mean that Navya will start ignoring him in turn and then seeing HER so upset, he'll come running over to apologize? LOLLOL

Yep he deffo has to realize that the solution won't be so simple...good to see this back and forth...it's realisticSmile...this is the kashmakash I was expecting to see...lol

So you think the engagement will happen after all, haan??

sajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Oh achha...so you mean that Navya will start ignoring him in turn and then seeing HER so upset, he'll come running over to apologize? LOLLOL

Yup...thats exactly wat it seemed from the SBS...unless ofcourse these SBS waale turned around the whole story LOLLOL

Yep he deffo has to realize that the solution won't be so simple...good to see this back and forth...it's realisticSmile...this is the kashmakash I was expecting to see...lol
I for 1 wud love to see Anant's solution back bite him...isse kehte he...zor ka jhatka...bahut zoro se laga...LOLLOL

So you think the engagement will happen after all, haan??

Yup...from what I observed...the talk will only elevate things...coz Anant will prolly put his solution in words for Navya...which will irritate her more...M thinking either he might tell her to forgot the mushy incident...n continue to be normal friends...or he might tell her that they need to slow down n take things more rationally...
If its the former...then I see Navya getting further irritated...which will make Anant more unnerved and then seeing this unsettled Anant...CSB throws the announcement which will come as a shocking surprise to Anant!!!!!!!

AreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index