Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

OH THE RESTLESSNESS..!! (Page 5)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

well yes...like i say abhay could only erase piya's memory...but not her heart and soul...no matter what abhay does...his memories or him can never be earsed from piya's heart and soul...aW...Mages..you replying here..is special to me..THANK YOU..so much..!!Hug

piya is the same piya except for her change in the look...she looks complete...but her heart and soul knows that she is incomplete...she is not complete without her abhay raichand...Exactly Piya is the same..only her outer look is changed..that is what she said to her dad also in airport..!!Adn her restlessness said it all..HOW MUCH SHE is immersed in ABHAY..!!Day Dreaming

and those strong pull towards the dangerous jungle...its the pull of abhay's cry...even the winds are supporting abhay in his quest to reach his love...for 200 years he has ruined his life for maithilli...and now there is no maithilli memories in him...its only piya...piya and only piya...
 YES YES YES/...even when Mythili came back..his heart was already conquered by PIYA..& even Mythili could sense..that..!! & that is why she ruined his life by freezing him na..Cry
the place where piya is about to place a hand...i think that is the place where abhay is buried by being frozen...
 BINGO..I feel the same..!!
i think one touch of the beauty...the beast will wake up...OH YEAH..!!

vampires have no death till they are pierce right across their hearts...abhay has not died yet...so i am hoping that abhay invades piya's dream like how edward used to do for bella...and damon used to do for elena...and katherine used to do for stefan...OH YES..HE IS TSILL VERY MUCH PRESENT..next to piya with his pendant around her neck..It is just a touch from the angel PIYA that he needs to get out of that spell..!! AND I AM SURE WE AL ARE WAITING fro that AWESOME moment..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Sorry for not commenting on your posts Hema..ask everyone..I'm in a very off mood, YouTube and Abhiya are the only things keeping me alive...LOL

For some reason though I'm in mood to applaud pkyek cv's Wacko because though the episode made you feel desperate for abhiya to reunite, you didn't get that 'dragged' feeling as many say happens in serials..you know lambi judaaiii and all that...LOL

The rest has already been said by you, poco, kanky and the other excellent analysts in the forum. EmbarrassedLOL

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Hema the one thing that make's me feel Awww is your post today..
 U speak out your Heart..!!
Hug...aw..NIDZI...getting such sweet words from you..is like..soo important to me..FEELS GREATT..I mean it..!!HugHug
 And After reading I donno but you have filled in some positiveness inside me..!! U made my Heart beat fast n slow..now at the same level n time..!! 
 AbhIya there love there songs the Rhythms..  Everything is so yesterday..But I was moved away with the Leap thing ..that made me grew older a year..LOL for real.?GOSH..if I have been able to do that ..then..what else can I ask for..yayy..CHO CHWEET OF YOU TO SAY THAT YAAR..Aww..I am really getting overwhelmed I say..!!CryEmbarrassed
 True..I was in a emotional bond..the situation that I can't even express in words..Ouch But the post you made gave me some sort of relief a courage..to speak up..to my Heart that soon they'll meet with all those divine forces out their ..Car Break down..Call from The Jungle.. now may be the AbhIya conner[Pia pin up conner] will call her..!! but much before I'm waiting for KAPI to become close friends..n Kabir may be in that drunken state says Abhay..Or Tracker.. Ooh I loved when she Bold the fact that ABHIYA r soul-mates..OHYEAH..it wil lsurely NIDZ..for sure..KAPI will be friends yeah me too want that best friend bond ONLY..not KABIR still crying or being devdas is not nice..ENOUGH .he has to move on..!!OH TRACKER IS MY FAV..she always says thing which I feel liek saying YOU KNOW..hwo cutely she was trying to blabber ABHAY's name..aw..I so loved it & it was so funny..na..!!LOL
 With This Thought,I'm atleast have trying to overcome .. But the very fact remains still that Abhay Pia when forms AbhIya will give me Peace within..OOh Abhay why didn't you thought about WORLD PEACE CONCEPT-n that comes only when we see ABHIYA..
Now that Pia is a Supermodel I'm sure this time she'll wack that in his head..And there'll be No next time..!! 
OH ABHAY & PIYA..are my ETERNAL PEACE..people..without the fact & dream that they are made for each other i will not be able to live you know I am so tuning my heart & mind by feeling their super natural connection..& signs that are connecting them..even at this point..!!OTHERWISE it is impossible to live without them ..together..yaar NO MORE..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reepicheep

HemuHug such a lovely post,kya mast describe kiya hai piya ki baichani ko tumneBig smile when I saw that scene even I thought of that same line from devdas...also woh gaana yaad aa gaya "Aa ja re, aa ja re mere dilbar aa ja,dil ki pyas bujha ja re"...Aw..reepz..aka HIMANIHug..darling I so was thinking of that song but I will use in some other time I thought when PIYA really calls out for him..you know..LOLEmbarrassed

Abhay has always pulled piya towards him and his pull is irresistible, so how can she not feel itHeart   but Hemu, aur kitne din abhay ko nahi dikhayengeOuch it doesn't feel like pkyek without abhay, I hope they don't test our patience this week by not showing himOuchThey are surely going to drag this reepsOuch at least till this week end..but I feel the will show Abhay in his deep freeze but flutter with Piya's touch or thoughts for sure..Dikhayenge zaroor ..Day Dreaming woh promo mein bhi dikhayata na waise..!! but ABHAY will come out in his new Avataar I guess..nextweek Awww..BOTH PIYA & ABHAY WILL REMAIN THE SAME..with some outer changes & I so love it..!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaarification

the epi was good with everyone in their new looks and pia getting attracted to the forest but i miss abhay..the epi is so very incomplete without abhay...

Awww yeah..ABHAY ke BINA PIYA HUM LOG AUR EPI sab kuch suna suna lage hai .. na..!!Day Dreaming

Shoonu

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

Sorry For The Late Replay. Yeah Our Piya Feels Something Alright. Iam Sure She Will Go Back To The Woods. And Seek Abhay Out.

OH YEAH SHE WILL & Only she can do it.Hug.NO ONE CAN GET HIM OUT OF THAT SLUMBER..!!Just she needs to touch..she is his angel..so I am all excited what will make him comeback..!!Day Dreaming
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Nice post...detailed one on Pia's restless condition. Well her visit to jungle was just a beginning of her magical love story. Seeing Tracor in her old Pagal mood i guess she will be the one telling her abt Abhay.

Aw..CUTY SMILYS Romaila as like you..!!HugYeah that jungel visit for just a appetizer like thing for us..& TRACKER is my all time fav for her AHBIYA love..!!Embarrassed

romaila

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index