India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Love - Its complicated!!! (Page 2)

rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
@Sharmila...thanks so much sweetz for liking my post!
@Aish...I agree with ay...Ritz-Ranbir are surely a great couple..actually, they are a catalyst for ANYA...they will always play a very important role in ANYA;s life...to make them understand wat love means!And abt Anant, yep, his character surely has been drafted with lots of variations!Guess we need to start accepting him the way he is!Embarrassed

smitasmita Goldie
smitasmita
smitasmita

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rituloveskmh

Stories like "Navya" are classic examples of complicated love tales!Embarrassed
Today;s episode was the beginning of the perplex twists the future shall unfold!Tongue
BabaJi's call was an eye-opener for Anant!Shocked
An eye-opener with various dimensions!Big smile
First side was an introspection of what his and Navya's current feelings were!Embarrassed
Second was added as the "paap" side of love..as quoted by Ranbir!Ouch
Was it only me who felt that, or did the CVs deliberately give that dialogue to RanbirShocked...to quote the Babaji's version of what the old generation feels "love" to be!!Ouch A powerful interaction that was - between Ranbir and Anant!Clap I just loved the innocence Ranbir spoke about "love" but the interpretation Anant was making!Embarrassed

During the kiss session between Anant and Navya, Anant was not thinking about the future, nor was he thinking about the past.Embarrassed He was living that moment as if it were his last. EmbarrassedThere was only them...and only that moment!Smile..and he shall soon understand that "thats what love is all about!"Embarrassed
Just like Ritz described...when she is with Ranbir, she does not even know how to think.Embarrassed BTW, I applaud Ranbir's contrl on his feelings..all he did in the long romantic moonlight walk was hold ritzy's hand.Shocked.woww. thats so cute!Embarrassed!Also, loved the line Ritz said...She just goes with the flow!Embarrassed
Thats wat love does, Heartit stops the brain to calculate, and takes you to the land of dreams, where each touch, each hug does not merge into the definition of physical attraction only..Embarrassed.coz it's not just a physical attraction, its love for each other for every single thing they do. EmbarrassedEvery word they say, every step they take, makes the heart skip a beat..Embarrassed.Love finally becomes something that will never die. How much ever one tries to stay reasonable with it, it keeps getting complicated!...But it shall NEVER die!Embarrassed

If Anant and Navya have felt anything for each other with innocence in their heart, Embarrassedtheir love shall overpower every allegation, every tradition and every "enforced" upbringing, where the beautiful feeling of love is looked down upon as a crime!Ouch
No tradition can make Anant feel that his love was actually a "paap"!!!Sleepy
I am glad Babaji called before the kiss happened, coz I was not happy with the intimacy they were developing! ConfusedThough, I could understand why it was developing, and I still stick to my belief that even that is a part of love!Embarrassed!But it sure was developing without them thinking about wat this feeling was!Ouch
Now, after babaji's calls, Anant can start thinking level-headed (the basketball session with anger was the start of his self-awareness) about where he wants to take his relation with Navya!Embarrassed
It shall start with "nowhere" Ouchand end with "all ways lead only towards her"Embarrassed
I await watching him tread this path!!Day Dreaming And as he does, we viewers shall watch shagun engagement, Navya's tears, Babaji's enforcements, Friends hatred and fighting his own thoughts and "parvarish".Ouch.I am ready for a roller-coaster ride of emotions and drama with Anant...are you??Embarrassed

Love,
Ritz

Amazing amazing amzing post , I agree with each and every word.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmh

Nisa_nr Goldie
Nisa_nr
Nisa_nr

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Superb Thread Ritz... ClapThey way u have described its amazing... I loved it...Star Even I am eye opener call from babaji was good... but i didnt like d pre-cap Unhappy  Anant could have spoke to navya, without talking or sharing he behave strangelyConfused Navya 'll be hurt... Cry
will see how it turns... Hmmm
me too eagerly waiting for roller-coaster rid...

rituloveskmh

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Awesomely written Ritz.

Right now Navya has no idea about what's going on his mind, not that her family would readily accept. She would going through an emotional turmoil! Suddenly she sees that Anant no more wants to talk to her sit beside her or even look at her, she would not be able to take that! 

It wouldn't be an easy ride for both of them. 

Coming to the Ranbir's statement, he sort of challenged Anant to fall in love and Anant did fall and loved the feeling, but since he has to face the reality that is family, he is backing out hurting him and also Navya!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supriarituloveskmh

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Ritzzz...hi dear, SmileSmilewhere have u been for a while when big thingsWinkWink were happening for Navya... anyways great to see ur back with ur trademark awesome post!  TongueTongue

n guess what, the first thing that stuck me after reading ur post was how our thoughts matched when it came to Ritz talking abt the time she spent with Ranbir...yeah...i was  wondering when ritz told appy that she n ranbir held hands...that too after being in a relationship for so long...n our anya...well, people have different ways of expressing their love!!

well, after yesday's episode,  im super-happy with navya that she stopped herself from giving in to the kiss...she who has gone as far as going to the guys dorm at nite cud manage to stop herself!!
She did not let us down by giving in!!  Im really happy for her, given that she will have one thing less to feel guilty about after Ananth backs off!

as about the bonfire episode betn Anya, yes both of them seemed to forget everything n live in the feelings of that moment...it was out of innocence, but after the realisation, i guess ananth shud have had the courtesy to talk to navya straight rather than backing off the next fine morning...it cud be justified from his viewpoint, but what's the poor girl going to make of it? that he's angry coz she stopped him? the very same guy who left his sisters engagement to get her home, who felt 15 minutes was like 15 hrs is now avoiding her out of the blue! i still have a hope that he will give her some explanation before just backing off, still expect him to be frank with her, especially after knowing that he is the only guy who knows all her secrets...the bonding they shared till now deserved that much respect! todays episode will clear that up...

It shall start with "nowhere" Ouchand end with "all ways lead only towards her"Embarrassed...this is so nicely worded ...but i want it to happen before the engagement n not after, for ananth breaking the engagement wud again put him in a new light from navya's point of view...then its going to be almost impossible to win her back, knowing how our navya wud never want to be happy by hurting anyone!! If she sees her sister suffering thanks to her bro-in-laws affair thats supposed to come out, then im sure our navi wud definitely empathise more with shagun than ananth!!

what im wondering next is...  how wud things betn the friends change in college after this picnic...after all, Anya r part of the same gang...they have been haning out together ...be it in corridors, canteen or for treats...n what will ananth do to avoid her in class daily?? i think post the picnic, there wud be a new n more serious equation betn all of them at college...worth watching...its going to get pretty serious for sure!

well, u take care n dont vanish for long...SmileSmilesupria

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmhNisa_nr

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
well written...enjoyed reading ur post... what a definition you had given for love...if the love is true it will definitely never die...
a scared Anant might try to avoid Navya...but mentally he will be aching for Navya's presence...Navya on the other hand will be confused and hurt because of Anant's sudden change...

feeling bad for both but still i'm enjoying the fast moving story as it is very close to reality...

rituloveskmh

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
feel sorry 4 navya...

rituloveskmh

Cool_priya Senior Member
Cool_priya
Cool_priya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
wow wow.. very very well written. and ofcourse a brilliant meaningful post...luvd it and am ready for the ride 2... Big smile

Edited by Cool_priya - 25 May 2011 at 3:07am

rituloveskmh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index