Navya
Navya

Love - Its complicated!!!

rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Stories like "Navya" are classic examples of complicated love tales!Embarrassed
Today;s episode was the beginning of the perplex twists the future shall unfold!Tongue
BabaJi's call was an eye-opener for Anant!Shocked
An eye-opener with various dimensions!Big smile
First side was an introspection of what his and Navya's current feelings were!Embarrassed
Second was added as the "paap" side of love..as quoted by Ranbir!Ouch
Was it only me who felt that, or did the CVs deliberately give that dialogue to RanbirShocked...to quote the Babaji's version of what the old generation feels "love" to be!!Ouch A powerful interaction that was - between Ranbir and Anant!Clap I just loved the innocence Ranbir spoke about "love" but the interpretation Anant was making!Embarrassed

During the kiss session between Anant and Navya, Anant was not thinking about the future, nor was he thinking about the past.Embarrassed He was living that moment as if it were his last. EmbarrassedThere was only them...and only that moment!Smile..and he shall soon understand that "thats what love is all about!"Embarrassed
Just like Ritz described...when she is with Ranbir, she does not even know how to think.Embarrassed BTW, I applaud Ranbir's contrl on his feelings..all he did in the long romantic moonlight walk was hold ritzy's hand.Shocked.woww. thats so cute!Embarrassed!Also, loved the line Ritz said...She just goes with the flow!Embarrassed
Thats wat love does, Heartit stops the brain to calculate, and takes you to the land of dreams, where each touch, each hug does not merge into the definition of physical attraction only..Embarrassed.coz it's not just a physical attraction, its love for each other for every single thing they do. EmbarrassedEvery word they say, every step they take, makes the heart skip a beat..Embarrassed.Love finally becomes something that will never die. How much ever one tries to stay reasonable with it, it keeps getting complicated!...But it shall NEVER die!Embarrassed

If Anant and Navya have felt anything for each other with innocence in their heart, Embarrassedtheir love shall overpower every allegation, every tradition and every "enforced" upbringing, where the beautiful feeling of love is looked down upon as a crime!Ouch
No tradition can make Anant feel that his love was actually a "paap"!!!Sleepy
I am glad Babaji called before the kiss happened, coz I was not happy with the intimacy they were developing! ConfusedThough, I could understand why it was developing, and I still stick to my belief that even that is a part of love!Embarrassed!But it sure was developing without them thinking about wat this feeling was!Ouch
Now, after babaji's calls, Anant can start thinking level-headed (the basketball session with anger was the start of his self-awareness) about where he wants to take his relation with Navya!Embarrassed
It shall start with "nowhere" Ouchand end with "all ways lead only towards her"Embarrassed
I await watching him tread this path!!Day Dreaming And as he does, we viewers shall watch shagun engagement, Navya's tears, Babaji's enforcements, Friends hatred and fighting his own thoughts and "parvarish".Ouch.I am ready for a roller-coaster ride of emotions and drama with Anant...are you??Embarrassed

Love,
Ritz

Edited by rituloveskmh - 24 May 2011 at 9:30pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

bcclsupriaRuxana91achuani_shamyaArhiliciousLOVECool_priyazobshehsmitasmitaakshi-sidputulNisa_nrThaniyah_K-Reshmi-PurpleRainAishu..Juhi.Roshni.samratrocks

Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
an absolutely fab post ritz! so well written it's applaudable Clap
and hmm...i THINK i'm ready for the emotional rollercoaster ride with Anant LOL i'm just hoping for the best for Anya Heart
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruxana91

and hmm...i THINK i'm ready for the emotional rollercoaster ride with Anant LOL i'm just hoping for the best for Anya Heart

Thanks so much Ruxana...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91

Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rituloveskmh

Originally posted by Ruxana91

Thanks so much Ruxana...Hug

you're welcome hun Smile

Edited by Ruxana91 - 24 May 2011 at 6:38pm

rituloveskmh

bccl Groupbie
bccl
bccl

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written Ritz! Totally agree with 'physical intimacy being a part of love'.  They are an important step to bringing people closer, furthering a relationship.

Keep writing, I am a regular reader of your posts.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmhsmitasmita

PurpleRain IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rituloveskmhsmitasmita

Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Well written ritz...
I just luv ritz-ranbeer relation...it seems more real to me...coz they try 2 know n understand each other,to b wid each other rather than only physical intimacy...acc. to me luv is not only abt physical intimacy...itz abt feelingz n emotionz...and ritz-ranbeer is a very gud example...
In anya case...i just feel tht they hav to know each other n then cme closer...nd anant is too confusing to me lol...navya iz so innocent...but still anant iz a mystery to b solved 4 her too...(just my pov ..sorry if i hurt any1 out ther)...

~aish

rituloveskmh

rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bccl

Beautifully written Ritz! Totally agree with 'physical intimacy being a part of love'.  They are an important step to bringing people closer, furthering a relationship.

Keep writing, I am a regular reader of your posts.

Thanks hun...exactly my point..there have been many friends of mine on this forum who feel that AnYa shd not get intimate..its not abt that, its abt getting intimate along with standing for each other! If you know that this is the person you wanna spend your life with, I dont think that coming closer physically isa any kinda crime!!EmbarrassedBut in Anya's case, the confidence of being with each other forever is missing!And thats why they need to halt and think abt where their relationship is going before coming close!Embarrassed

supriasmitasmita

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index