Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

We need negativity (Page 8)

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu.p

LOL!! well said sanjna!!!!!!!
its only when there is negativity that positivity comes out! abhiya would not be so epic if they werent fighting off such evils! and everything else apart...i just adoreee sid!! :P
We know what is positivity when we have negativity around us. And all the problems faced by abhiya due to negativity makes there love story epic and i hope to see sid back soon. And thanx alot 4 ur reply.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

lmao, BANG ON, sanu. :D many people are like, ''we don't want new characters. the focus should be abhiya only'' blah blah, which is kinda stupid. 'coz, although i only watch the show for misha & kabir - i respect the fact that abhiya are the leads but the track won't go on without a negative person. and, btw, i'm sooo lookin forward to the wolfie. <3 
Anky according to me there should be new characters introduced time to time as it brings freshness and talking about wolfie i am also looking forward to it and m so sure soon bashing game on him will be onROFL

ROFLROFL we'll protect him na. :D let's see what he's likee ! Embarrassed

--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Nice post Sanjana. I don't want Siddharth or Maithili to be good or play direct cupid in Abhay-Piya's life, as some suggested. I want them to remain cold-blooded evil geniuses. I am not satisfied with the extent of darkness that was shown this time. It ended before it had even begun properly.

Actually this is supernatural story and according to me darkness is much needed as recently we got to see negativity and they closed down that track so soon and i would have liked proper sid- metz track but hope to see them back soon.
In Indian shows they always show the evil guy as physically less powerful than the good guys and this makes the shows less spicy. The real thrill is felt when the good guy is apparently weak and the bad guy is almost unbeatable by any normal means, but is felled at the end by his own pathological fears and arrogant mistakes.

That is completely true but this is pure fiction so we need to separate these two things. And moreover how can we expect CVs to use so much of brainTongue kahin chota sa dimag khatam ho gya tohROFLCool

I don't know what lies in future, but it seems that they have taken the show back to the introductory episodes with Piya once again trying to dig out the truth and this Ruhi-Misha-Angad's not-so-funny comedy pisses me. The show had got a momentum for one and half week with Maithili-Siddharth duo, but then everything fizzed out in a moment.Unhappy

Even i felt so that now they are bringing old PKYEK like back to square one with some not so happening make-overs. And that trangad thing is just gap fillerDead. And seriously i wanted to see lots if sid-metz. They were really superb.

Thanx alot rehan 4 ur so intellactual replySmile

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
sanu, ym pe aao. :D

--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Who dont want sid to come back or Maithili to turn goodDead I want sid back and Maithili as evil. The werewolf cant say much. Let wait and watch.
Hey sanchu I found many people on the forum and TB article saying all this and seriously they needed a general check-up so i guess through my post they got it. And warewolf even i am looking forward to that trackSmile
Thanx alot 4 ur replySmile
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Maithali and Sid Needs To Come Back. So That Abhay Choses Pia His Present Love. Not Maithali His Past Love. Which Are Both So Cute. (: And Sid Can Also Choose Panchi.

--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanjna4

lmao, BANG ON, sanu. :D many people are like, ''we don't want new characters. the focus should be abhiya only'' blah blah, which is kinda stupid. 'coz, although i only watch the show for misha & kabir - i respect the fact that abhiya are the leads but the track won't go on without a negative person. and, btw, i'm sooo lookin forward to the wolfie. <3 
Anky according to me there should be new characters introduced time to time as it brings freshness and talking about wolfie i am also looking forward to it and m so sure soon bashing game on him will be onROFL

ROFLROFL we'll protect him na. :D let's see what he's likee ! Embarrassed
Arey u knw na m alws on duty of anti-bashingWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index