--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

LOL awesome post & gud logic sanju😆

Thanx alot srishti😃😳
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

I love Negativity very very much but in fun fun way like and too much of it make a great show.
Exactly like sid negativity was fun to watch and especially his one-liners

my own definition of negativity is when the bad guys never succeed in whatever they plans because there is always someone to stop them at the last min or it backfired on them.

And when last min plans backfires that is most interesting thing to watch and it hook us to our seats till the last

like there is this boring show on star plus, the show has been on air for almost a year now if not more the jodis or the females/males of that show hardly seen doing something out of this world or romancing each other and the show is still number one.

That show is pure family drama and there romance is just minimal

shocking right?
For me most shocking fact is that the show is popular amongst youngsters being a saas- bahu saga and it has got high TRPs inspite it is in the odd evening time slot

and do u wanna know why that is?

well then I will tell u all why that is.

the show has a USP...meaning have this woman who always see right through the evil girl and her evil mother and nothing they do passes her by she always caught them red handed.

Exactly my point in that show there is always some negativity going on and instead of dragging that track they are cauught very soon.

which is sometimes kinda fun to watch for me more then lovey dovey scene cos I easily get bored of looking to my eyes and dupatta flying about and getting
stuck on guy watch.
And over dose of romance just makes the things🤢🥱

those are so 80s-90s and something that I have tried out some many time and never work or happened.

so to cut the long story short I welcome not too over the top Negativity any day then some meaningless romantic scene.
You know you just said that thing which i ws trying to say but you said with better words👏. And thanx alot for such and wonderful reply😃

sonu.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOL!! well said sanjna!!!!!!!
its only when there is negativity that positivity comes out! abhiya would not be so epic if they werent fighting off such evils! and everything else apart...i just adoreee sid!! :P
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

I love Negativity very very much but in fun fun way like and too much of it make a great show.
Thats my point even if u sid he made the show lively with fun negativity and his one liners

my own definition of negativity is when the bad guys never succeed in whatever they plans because there is always someone to stop them at the last min or it backfired on them.
Thats my defination as it makes the audiences to stick to the show till the last moment and makes the show more interesting

like there is this boring show on star plus, the show has been on air for almost a year now if not more the jodis or the females/males of that show hardly seen doing something out of this world or romancing each other and the show is still number one.
That show is pure family drama and has got highest TRPs inspite of odd evening time slot.

shocking right?
For me shocking is that the show is familiar in youngster instead of saas-bahu drama

and do u wanna know why that is?

well then I will tell u all why that is.

the show has a USP...meaning have this woman who always see right through the evil girl and her evil mother and nothing they do passes her by she always caught them red handed.

And the main thing is that they dont drag the track so much and soon they are caught each and every tym they end the track soon and come up with fresh.

which is sometimes kinda fun to watch for me more then lovey dovey scene cos I easily get bored of looking to my eyes and dupatta flying about and getting
stuck on guy watch.

Over lovey dovey scnes can make u vommit as everything has got some limit and everything done in limit is fine.

those are so 80s-90s and something that I have tried out some many time and never work or happened.

As the time changes the taste of the people also changes and CVs should understand that and should work on that.

so to cut the long story short I welcome not too over the top Negativity any day then some meaningless romantic scene.

Thanx alot 4 ur such wonderful reply u said whole thing with much much better words of mine👏 and reading ur reply was interesting

Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i also want negavity😉 Edited by Suneel_kumar - 12 years ago
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Sanjana. I don't want Siddharth or Maithili to be good or play direct cupid in Abhay-Piya's life, as some suggested. I want them to remain cold-blooded evil geniuses. I am not satisfied with the extent of darkness that was shown this time. It ended before it had even begun properly.

In Indian shows they always show the evil guy as physically less powerful than the good guys and this makes the shows less spicy. The real thrill is felt when the good guy is apparently weak and the bad guy is almost unbeatable by any normal means, but is felled at the end by his own pathological fears and arrogant mistakes.

I don't know what lies in future, but it seems that they have taken the show back to the introductory episodes with Piya once again trying to dig out the truth and this Ruhi-Misha-Angad's not-so-funny comedy pisses me. The show had got a momentum for one and half week with Maithili-Siddharth duo, but then everything fizzed out in a moment.😔
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Who dont want sid to come back or Maithili to turn good🤢 I want sid back and Maithili as evil. The werewolf cant say much. Let wait and watch.
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Who dont want sid to come back or Maithili to turn good🤢 I want sid back and Maithili as evil. The werewolf cant say much. Let wait and watch.

So true sanchi for those who don't want sid back I will say, " They are outta their minds"🤣🤣🤣
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

You misunderstood me. I din say I don't want Siddharth. I said that I don't want Siddharth and Maithili to come as good guys. I want both of them to return as more evil than before. Understood?😳

I don't know how can anyone misunderstand my statement if he/she reads my post completely.😆
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

lmao, BANG ON, sanu. :D many people are like, ''we don't want new characters. the focus should be abhiya only'' blah blah, which is kinda stupid. 'coz, although i only watch the show for misha & kabir - i respect the fact that abhiya are the leads but the track won't go on without a negative person. and, btw, i'm sooo lookin forward to the wolfie. <3 

Anky according to me there should be new characters introduced time to time as it brings freshness and talking about wolfie i am also looking forward to it and m so sure soon bashing game on him will be on🤣