MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by anurag24t

<font size="4">my mood is off...so i'm inactive for at least one more day..sorry guys..LOLOuch</font>
<font size="4">
</font>
<font size="4">awesome topic though sanju !Star</font>
<font size="4">
</font>
<font size="4"></font>
<font size="4">
</font>
<font size="4">LOLLOL
</font>
mummy where were u, we were missing u a lot...

<font size="4">I'm here..and thanks for missing me..i thought forum would be partying or something...LOLTongue</font>

<font size="4">I'll be inactive for a day or so..i hope today's epi has something to restart my spamming.LOL</font>
why wud we party...we were missing u very much... Mom u r d soul of raichand mansion...i hope dat today's episode wud be gud...i am missing abhaya scenes a lot..

<font size="4">I'm starting an PKYEK poems corner...EmbarrassedLOL</font>
dats very nice mom... Yesterday's episode was quite boring...no abhay, no sid, no metz, no chandeena only 4 piya i watched yesterday's episode..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesozzyie--sunshine--

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged

dats very nice mom... Yesterday's episode was quite boring...no abhay, no sid, no metz, no chandeena only 4 piya i watched yesterday's episode..
Loll...was it only pia and mishaLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyie--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

So rite sanju as we knw abhiya always come closer in times of troubles and nothing can seperate them then why are abhiya fans so insecure with negative elements arnd esp SidConfusedConfusedConfused As we know sid don't even love Pia so he will never fall for Pia but we can have a Sidchi track and honestly none of us want panchi to go with Danish and plus we can see a brotherly love track between sid and abhay if he becomes a bit positive and help abhiya against other evil forces esp Chand who will never allow abhay to love PiaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

emm abhiya fans(not all some fans) are behaving normal as it happens in every forum so this topic was to just change there POV. And talking of Sid my fingers are crossed
We knw how much Chand follows rules of his world so sid can be great help to abhiya against superiors just like Salvator brothersEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and his own love for panchi can help him teach lesson to metz also in future which I really want to happenEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
That i will leave upto CVs
and thanx alot archi 4 ur reply
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Great idea and theme .. LOL
I Want Abhay to chOose Piya not that Met'z LOL
Thats everyone wants and thats why metz have to be negativeTongue
and sadaf thanx alot 4 ur reply

ozzyiehukshila

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
In want both of dem back...
tooo much positive...ruins the show...

hukshila--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

well prefer maithilli to be negative..she looks hotter that way...as there will be no shadows of maithilli in AbhiYa's life...

Yup metz was really hot and i suku really portrayed her well

as for sid i need him back in any cause..i don't care as what...maybe a vampire...human or vampire slayer...i want him back...for panchi...i want my SidChi love story back...

I just hope that CVs listen to us

as for werewolves...their main story is with ChanDeena and Abhay...so they are negative in a sense...but in further progress...they will be friends to the vampires to save the world...

I just hope that CVs dont messes up with this new track
thanx alot 4 ur replySmile
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisivaj

Awesome post sanjana... yes i agree with you completely...
Thanx alot

Originally posted by sanjna4

when cv's bring maithili back after abhiya meet each other, she should remain negative only otherwise how will the story proceed...

and moreover we cannot see her positive now coz we cannot see abhay switching his minds in confusion...we want abhay-piya's love story to be strong...maithili needs to be negative and she would come back becoz without villians there is no story at all...

Exactly no story cane move further without negative things.

i dont know about others but i want sid to be back as there is a lot to the story involving him and abhay in future when many vampire supernatural characters enter...i want cv's to grow on this character and not abruptly stop him...

i know many people are afraid that he would come in between abhay-piya...but this time with his return it can be different also...but in whatever case he will always make abhay and piya unite each other...becoz of him only abhay became close to piya earlier otherwise abhay used to be in STAY AWAY ME mode...

also sid would add up the spice and give us entertainment

Sid was superb enetertainer but in case people are saying that CVs will mess it up then lemme tell them that havent they messed up things in past and then again we give them chance na and now why are they getting so touchy about it.

well new entries such as werewolves is always an exciting twist becoz adding supernatural characters is required in this show in future and may be he would pair up with misha...so it will be even more interesting...and also if he comes between abhiya, then it will always bring them closer...at this point sid is the one who's come back might even help abhiya...

so its always exciting to see new twists...

exactly this show is supernatural based and now after 8 months we will have real supernatural stuff so we should be happy about that

thx for making this post
and thanx alot 4 reading my postTongue
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

I agree with you and more over i have not seen any shows without negative character . No story can move forward without negative character . It is mere understanding
Roopa people are alws afraid of nagative characters but they never realises that they are bacbone of any show

I want balance of everything . How the negative element affect abhlya luv story . But for this CV has to do justice

Talking about justice from CVs is big thingSleepy

BTW who dont want negative element in the show LOLLOL
Emmm do u want to see me on forumROFL. Okay u need to see few posts on forum and some TB article commentsEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index