Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar

India-Forums

   
Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar
Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar

CC#6 (Page 126)

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain
Joined: 04 October 2010
Posts: 23909

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
hey naz.. plz use a separate siggy for ur id card haan!
ps.. same to all!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.g

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain
Joined: 04 October 2010
Posts: 23909

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

Originally posted by Naz_Angel

hey Saru...did u like my siggyBig smile
welcome back silent member!

award for the silent meber of the cc goes to nazClap
my boss...almost killed me...n u r making fun of meAngryLOL
Shockedwat did he do to u?? did he hurt uShockedShockedShocked he shud have been carefulLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
sry naz.. was in a mood to tease u! wat hapened? night shift?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.g

saru.g IF-Sizzlerz
saru.g
saru.g

Joined: 07 April 2010
Posts: 11171

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

Originally posted by saru.g

everything is new new to me dear... I'm not getting the feel like it was my daily place... I feel I came to a new place... I dont know till now that siggies n avi's are used for this purpose... I thought they r just to see n enjoy...
lolzz... di.. but this is a much better world... y do ppl write above their creations? feel free to useEmbarrassed

haa thats what i wonder everytime that y they write free to use... I thought we can only use them for display pic...

chotu I want a singnature... like the one naz had... like a slide show... I think u too had that... tell me how to do that...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-

saru.g IF-Sizzlerz
saru.g
saru.g

Joined: 07 April 2010
Posts: 11171

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

Originally posted by Naz_Angel

hey Saru...did u like my siggyBig smile
welcome back silent member!

award for the silent meber of the cc goes to nazClap
my boss...almost killed me...n u r making fun of meAngryLOL

naz r u in ofc???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sejal719-Stutz-

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Joined: 07 June 2006
Posts: 8711

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
FIRST someone tell me how to post siggis in the signature place lol and what saru said as well heheheheh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain
Joined: 04 October 2010
Posts: 23909

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saru.g

Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

Originally posted by saru.g

everything is new new to me dear... I'm not getting the feel like it was my daily place... I feel I came to a new place... I dont know till now that siggies n avi's are used for this purpose... I thought they r just to see n enjoy...
lolzz... di.. but this is a much better world... y do ppl write above their creations? feel free to useEmbarrassed

haa thats what i wonder everytime that y they write free to use... I thought we can only use them for display pic...

chotu I want a singnature... like the one naz had... like a slide show... I think u too had that... tell me how to do that...
di.. ask naz di... i toh do it in imageready!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sejal719saru.g

saru.g IF-Sizzlerz
saru.g
saru.g

Joined: 07 April 2010
Posts: 11171

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sejal719

FIRST someone tell me how to post siggis in the signature place lol and what saru said as well heheheheh

hey seju u r there in IF since 2006... u r the most snr to all of us... n u r asking about siggies now????  LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sejal719

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Joined: 07 June 2006
Posts: 8711

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saru.g

Originally posted by sejal719

FIRST someone tell me how to post siggis in the signature place lol and what saru said as well heheheheh

hey seju u r there in IF since 2006... u r the most snr to all of us... n u r asking about siggies now????  LOLLOL

ye cause i was in active for many yrs ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.g-Stutz-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index