Posted: 12 years ago
hey naz.. plz use a separate siggy for ur id card haan!
ps.. same to all!
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

my boss...almost killed me...n u r making fun of meπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
😲wat did he do to u?? did he hurt u😲😲😲 he shud have been carefulπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sry naz.. was in a mood to tease u! wat hapened? night shift?
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

lolzz... di.. but this is a much better world... y do ppl write above their creations? feel free to use😳

haa thats what i wonder everytime that y they write free to use... I thought we can only use them for display pic...

chotu I want a singnature... like the one naz had... like a slide show... I think u too had that... tell me how to do that...
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

my boss...almost killed me...n u r making fun of meπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

naz r u in ofc???
FIRST someone tell me how to post siggis in the signature place lol and what saru said as well heheheheh
Originally posted by saru.g

haa thats what i wonder everytime that y they write free to use... I thought we can only use them for display pic...

chotu I want a singnature... like the one naz had... like a slide show... I think u too had that... tell me how to do that...
di.. ask naz di... i toh do it in imageready!
Originally posted by sejal719

FIRST someone tell me how to post siggis in the signature place lol and what saru said as well heheheheh

hey seju u r there in IF since 2006... u r the most snr to all of us... n u r asking about siggies now????  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by saru.g

hey seju u r there in IF since 2006... u r the most snr to all of us... n u r asking about siggies now????  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ye cause i was in active for many yrs ...
Originally posted by sejal719

step by step..
  1. see my gift in my signature???
  2. right click on it>> copy link location
  3. go to profile>> edit>> signature tab
  4. paste the link in the box
  5. now... enclose the link b/w
  6. [IMG] should be b4 the link starts.. and " /> after the link ends.. make sure no spacing is der
@Seju:  u learning it nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Saru n Stuti:  I work nightshift from homeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ