Posted: 12 years ago
so did we get the enough roles?? or need some more??
stuti ...i thing fara will best best foe entertainer  n rock for writing ...
i think we need one more?? 
right Sh?
right.. we need one more..
add one jury... mini will be the jury
awesome :D now were done 
but as the jury we will need the list of awards so we can give them out and we also need to no when were giving the awards every week 2 weeks every month and i think we should have one for the most awesomest member for a yr i mean if this forum stays active till a yr then it would be nice to give someone the member of the yr award?
posts.. final:D
  1. editor.. naz
  2. coordinator me
  3. jury 1 seju
  4. jury 2 ss
  5. jury 3 mini
  6. qiizzer mari
  7. creator ria
  8. writer jaanu
  9. entertainer fara
  10. reporter anvi

@seju: haa we have to decide the awards... it will be good to have active member award... but not for an year... we dont know how long a show continues in this competitive race... so its better to have active member of the week...
Originally posted by saru.g

@seju: haa we have to decide the awards... it will be good to have active member award... but not for an year... we dont know how long a show continues in this competitive race... so its better to have active member of the week...

thats true and i guess when we know the show is ending we can give that award :S...
and ok since mini is not here i guess u and i will think of a list of awards.. and our dear friends will help us right guys???

so 1st award 
most active member of  the week ...
seju - lol

okay now it's time to  suggest awards name ...
Originally posted by sejal719

thats true and i guess when we know the show is ending we can give that award :S...
and ok since mini is not here i guess u and i will think of a list of awards.. and our dear friends will help us right guys???

so 1st award 
most active member of  the week ...
table laga nahi...isko laddoo ki padi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Riz...i will pm u regarding my ID cardπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³