Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar

India-Forums

Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar
Chajje Chajje ka Pyaar

WU May 24 - Restrictions forcing Dhrunni to elope?

Poll Question: Do u agree with Dhruv's idea of eloping

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
17 [68.00%]
8 [32.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Chajje Chajje Ka Pyaar

Written Update

Today's episode was quite interesting.  Dhrunni seem to really losing the patience nowOuchOuchShocked

Episode starts with Avtar getting hold of Dhruv in burqa redhandedly and drags him to the hall.  He calls Dinu...the rest Tripati's followLOLLOLLOL...Avtar gets all angry for Dhruv to be found in his house despite his warning.  Dhruv answers that he does not wanna break his frndship with Ginny but gets a tight slap from Avtar (this new advanced and improved version of Hitler seems to be unstoppableROFL)...Ginny tries to be with Dhruv but Avtar tells her to not interfere and he will talk to her later.  Ginny answers back.  Avtar about to slap her but Dadi stops and questions his behavior.  Avtar tells Ginny's kartoot in regards to stopping building of stairs(there was no scope for any stairs to this building if u carefully observeROFL) Dinu asks Dhruv to go upstairs but he stands adamant...but Dhrunni are forced to their respective rooms

Dhruv and Ginny cry in their rooms with song in background(layivina gayi..omg...this is not hindi...spare me for thisEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL)

Next morning, Ginny is all ready to leave to college..but Pummy stops her and informs her that she is gonna have a college change and Pummy even takes Ginny's phone.  Ginny is all upset and starts crying.  Dimpy before leaving to office knows what happened and consoles her..  Dadi sees all this (I like Dhrunni lot..but i am not able to blame Sehgals for what they are doing...after what happened to Dimpy and what she is facingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)  Dhruv calls Ginny but Avtar disconnects the call..

Dhruv tries to seek help from Pinky but she refuses...omg she is scared of her father...poor girl...

Megha leaves back to her sasural.  she expects her sasuma to come receive her(now this is silly expectation.  her MIL has already cleared her intentions so y Megha expecting things from her MILConfusedConfusedConfused) Megha covers up things after talking to Rohit by lying and returns sasural with driver...(chalo driver to bheja)

Dhruv crying before god to help meet Ginny and Ginny comes there.  Dhruv suggests they should elope as elders r not understanding and giving their egos more value.

Precap:  Ginny wanna talk to new hilter about Dhruv(she is putting her head in Lion's mouth)

Please do hit like button and hit the chaskameter!!!!!

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapRamyamrvlsmedhssarahjcMarinedriveER_ER_YAbalieAMSTsmile365daysHumtum25pappy123kin8asiaheartprachi82HridiArsha85Heenapnikkigreencurry-sistahtalkingdesi_17ami_31MamanaGauri22my_viewcuty_kAnn_92Heerbeauty...Binny...Riasasejal719LamheChurake-Stutz-

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
nyc update naz! thanx for the update! the epi was ok ok...
dhruv elpoing.. i ges no other option!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nightingale-

Mamana Senior Member
Mamana
Mamana

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update. I don't think they will elope

-Nightingale-

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
i hope they dont elope as that will lead to many more problems
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update !

-Nightingale-

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
thnx for the update :D
and i think they will run away :P
sad but thats wht i feel even tho that will get them in to more trouble :(
kin8 Groupbie
kin8
kin8

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
thnx for the update really appriciate it :)

-Nightingale-

Heerbeauty IF-Dazzler
Heerbeauty
Heerbeauty

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
thx 4 the update
and of course i agree they should elope and why Ginny is putting her head in Lion's mouth...has she gone mad? PAGAL LADKI!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

kaam se kaam Dhruv ko to akaal aaya

-Nightingale-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index