Bhaskar Bharti

.:*:.Happy Anniversary..BB .:*:. (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dew-drop

& I m gonna kill u ...ROFL

No u wont... u gonna freeze... n if uncle asks me something..i will tell him ..u invited me.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".:*:.Happy Anniversary..BB .:*:. (Page 7)" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blueberry_07

ROFLROFLROFL Majnu style and Tanu ROFLROFLROFL Oh my god i had an image of a Laila- Majnu kinda scene between Tanu and Shabz suddenly ROFLROFLROFL

Lage raho u too.. it's funny reading the posts ROFLROFL

And Tanu u made me rmb Deepu's FF.. Oh man i miss it so much! It was one of DE MOST H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S FFs on the forunm ROFLROFLROFL Bharti was total bindas in his FF ...ROFLROFL and all those words ROFLROFL

Deepu if u're reading this... do continue your FF yaar! It was just tooo funny!

U had the vision today?? I have been dreaming about it ever since i wrote a prem patra to Shabz.. after days of joining IF ...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@deepu's FF ..i know... Kanu was so scandalised with the words... in it.. LOL but yeah..it was funny...! deepu u should deffo write... its good the mods din read it... or it wuld have rained warnings/. ..ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jassie_17YusBee

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

BlessedSexyOne - Erm.. ok..first the username...hit me..n i was wondering..who this 'Wanna be MAN' is..Ermm..next i found every girl on this forum..calling him 'Bhaiyya' Shocked.. my buzzer din go off even then..n me dim-wit..din tie the Rakhi.. n well there hasnt been a day ever since that i havent regretted Cry LOL LoLz.. Mr.Khan... jokes apart..ur a gem of a person...Someone who has responded to my every PM.. however insane they are..! U also created the 'Petition site to save BB' and i m indebted to u for that..! I know..the Lords havent been kind on u.. but i m sure..one day...when its the right time ur generosity shall be repaid.. n in KIND!! Hug

Am sittin all alone chillin out and decided to read the anniversary post and was laughin at it LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL brought bk some happy memories Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile if am a gem then u are a diamond Embarrassed u have always been there to give me words of wisdom when i needed them , u can be serious but also funny and it gd to have a friend like that...all of u on here have become my diamonds and always sparklin...so i think we should have a BB huddle Big smileBig smileBig smile

cant beat an ARSENAL team huddle LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL ok ok i realised only way am gonna get a cuddle of Vini and Tanu is if we do this one
I wonder if Ryan Giggs is askin Rooney how to get bk in his wifes gd books LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Guys i love u all and we have such a beautiful bond of friendship and am sure it is here  to last for many years to come, so am goin to go and do a quick BB/fans vm for us all...and will post when done LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Armu4eva

sadaf_5

sadaf_5

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
I am so sorry for not wishing on time here...was a bit busy in fb organising dis plus had exam y-day not to mention a computer went crazy any which way i believe y-day was the beginning of the world most best show on earth...n it was amazing all day felt fab n smiling even in ma practile  textiles examLOL...dis show has been living in our hearts for 2yr n i am sure it will continue so n dat is one de biggest magic u can get todays world Wink
I how ever have doen a speical vm for dis lovely occasion and hopign u all enjoy watching dis and plz comment with ur feedbacks tc luv u all and will always ma lovely bbians allah bless us allEmbarrassed

Bhaskar bharti 2nd yr nniversary vm...bawaare se pooche bawaria on de whole cast Big smile

Tanu ur post was amasing girl luved it so much thank you for making de day even more special muwahhhzzzClapClapClapClapClapClapTongue

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

Am sittin all alone chillin out and decided to read the anniversary post and was laughin at it LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL brought bk some happy memories Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile if am a gem then u are a diamond Embarrassed u have always been there to give me words of wisdom when i needed them , u can be serious but also funny and it gd to have a friend like that...all of u on here have become my diamonds and always sparklin...so i think we should have a BB huddle Big smileBig smileBig smile

cant beat an ARSENAL team huddle LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL ok ok i realised only way am gonna get a cuddle of Vini and Tanu is if we do this one
I wonder if Ryan Giggs is askin Rooney how to get bk in his wifes gd books LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Guys i love u all and we have such a beautiful bond of friendship and am sure it is here  to last for many years to come, so am goin to go and do a quick BB/fans vm for us all...and will post when done LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

First n foremost.. Mr. Khan..i dun hug Smelly,Sweaty WANNABE MEN Tongue LOL so u can keep dreaming of that LOL n lolz u had to get Arsenal.. u wuld never get a Man U pic now wuld u Angry LOL

I know.. m luvng the convos here.. shall add on more later in the nite..Smile

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

First n foremost.. Mr. Khan..i dun hug Smelly,Sweaty WANNABE MEN Tongue LOL so u can keep dreaming of that LOL n lolz u had to get Arsenal.. u wuld never get a Man U pic now wuld u Angry LOL

I know.. m luvng the convos here.. shall add on more later in the nite..Smile

I actually have Armani code on EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed not sweat LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL i also have 212 Sexy Men deodorant by Carolina Herrera EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i gave u a Man Utd huddle, stop complainin woman LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Armu4eva

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Here is my mix for the celebrations EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed am not as gd as the rest of u cause i throw it together in 5 mins LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL but hope u all like and it is song to my other fav tv show that is off air CryCryCryCryCryCry but dvd collections amazinBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile and i guess sums us group of FRIENDS all up...

hope it was ok EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Armu4evaCrazyNoori

CrazyNoori

IF-Rockerz

CrazyNoori

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I AM PMSL AT GYAN scenes wicked mix yar yaadien <3 amazingly put and song perfect :)

sadaf_5Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Go to top