Bhaskar Bharti

.:*:.Happy Anniversary..BB .:*:. (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I pressed the like button but I cant see any sigsLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaDew-drop

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".:*:.Happy Anniversary..BB .:*:. (Page 4)" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sb.

I pressed the like button but I cant see any sigsLOL

It didn't get posted ... lemme upload again ..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaYusBee

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sb.

You prefer the artificial food?
ROFLROFLgood carry on!!!coz that will make my wrk easierROFLROFL..u can have the artificial gfood while I have the original food..and tanu di just..umm..goes on paying the billROFLROFL...lol seriously..in my last post..when i said aha buluu berries..i was supposed to say Vini..but i forgotROFLROFLand then remembered ur name at the end of the post..ROFLbut by that time,I became too lazy to go back and edit the first part of your postROFLROFL..and regaring the name change..nothing much..I was too lazy to type shounak-rijul1 every time I came OLROFLROFL..so made it short...I toh first planned to put just sbROFLROFLso that its short..IF rules made me put the two extra dots beside sbROFL..OK too many ROFLStern Smile

Good i like that fact that Tanu gets to pay the bill ROFLROFLROFL We'll just burn a hole in her pocket then by eating more ROFLROFLROFL N man you REALLY forgot what my original name is???ROFLROFL Looks like i gotta stop with the "blueberries" ROFLROFL

Practically all of my user id... have the "blueberries" in itStern Smile ROFLROFLROFL and no no.. it's never "too many" ROFLs..ROFL the more the merrier.. so it's all cool! ROFL

@Two dots beside sb: ROFLROFLROFL Lucky you answered that for me, coz my next question was gonna be "why the two dots" beside sb ROFLROFL Lol I-F is weird! I think one can only make a change in username once a year ConfusedROFL... so i hope u made the right choice by having it as  ".sb." ROFL

BTW i love your siggy too... it's lovely!

@Shabz: Long time! N me too feel like stealing some of the siggies...LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaDew-dropYusBee

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Hi Vini ... it has been long ..Big smile
where r u nw a dayz ... hardly see u ...

@ Shounak : uploaded them again ..
hav edited on the previous page ...

Armu4evaYusBeeBlueberry_07

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Shabz: Love your siggies too!
Think i might have to make some changes to my dabba now LOL And am usually at the Kismat forum. Used to be at Geet but rarely go there now. LOL How abt ya?

Armu4evaDew-dropYusBee

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
@Vini-I know...we will burn a hole in her pocket...Tanu di...please arriveROFLROFL..reg ur name..lol ok..I lied!LOLI didnt forget ur name..I was just trying to grab some extra footage you seeROFLROFL..and haha.. I know the weird rule on IF..thats why selected something which will be easy to write..ROFL..ohh yeah..too many rofls for extra merriment..here you goROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@Shabz di-Ohh I checked the sigs...I didnt like it...coz I LOVED it!LOLEmbarrassed..esp the second one is too good...ClapClap..more so coz it has Ragini in itROFL..FAB creations Dew diLOL..Ohh I just checked out hasini's VM too..FAB stuff hasini..Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sadaf_5Armu4evajassie_17Dew-dropBlueberry_07

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
omg i forgot to mention Vini Cry 

Vini ur also a special person in my life and always brighten me up, i havent saw u around FB for a couple days and wont for another few days but jus want to say ' u rock ' and ly loads

Armu4eva..Sakeena..Blueberry_07

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Immy : Aww no worries...n that's so sweet of ya! Hug Yea i haven't been active on FB as well. Kinda caught up with things BUT you take care alright! We'll chat proper soon when you come back with a bang! Cool

.sb. : Ok am getting a hang with your user id now ROFL Looks like am gonna be addressing ya like that from now on ROFLROFL *Phew* LOLLOLLOL Happy that you didn't forget my name coz i really considered stopping with the "berries" ROFLROFL What to do.. just like how u can part with your Ragini.. i can't part with de berries ROFLROFL And yea man! Am waiting for Tanu to arrive ROFLROFL Wonder where she's gone.. oh yea must be doing the live update for Geet now i think ... LOL i forgot LOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Go to top