Bhaskar Bharti

India-Forums

.:*:.Happy Anniversary..BB .:*:.

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sadaf_5deepu_mech2.Nish.BUBLAIBlessedSexyonejassie_17Vedika126SomerholicGirlDew-dropYusBee..Sakeena..Blueberry_07rob_ian-Priya-

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.-.Neha.-BUBLAIBlessedSexyoneVedika126SomerholicGirlDew-dropbubblygal1711Blueberry_07rob_ian..Sakeena..

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Along with the wishes...its time for a lil celebration..!! Party

// Kuch Sajana \\

// Kuch Gana-Bajana \\

&

// Kuch Khana \\

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

aur

// Kuch Peena \\

So friends... time to Chill...after the Dance floor spin !!  Cool

Edited by Armu4eva - 24 May 2011 at 10:26pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sadaf_5BUBLAIBlessedSexyonejassie_17Vedika126SomerholicGirlDew-dropYusBeeBlueberry_07rob_ian..Sakeena..

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz
YusBee
YusBee

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

res.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.Armu4evaBUBLAIVedika126Dew-dropBlueberry_07rob_ian..Sakeena..

Vedika126 IF-Rockerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
awsome post tanu. congo to all BBians. time to party. me gonna dance on sadi gali. best dance song for us punjabis

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaDew-drop..Sakeena..Blueberry_07

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaDew-dropBlueberry_07

BlessedSexyone IF-Dazzler
BlessedSexyone
BlessedSexyone

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

Happy Anniversary BB

Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Heart

Sorry i can't party as much with u all as am rather busy OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch between work and women LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL ok so Aleena and Aneesa LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL and well i can't quite actually hit the dance floor due to knee injury CryCryCryCryCryCry but will eat the food, drink the drink and check all u ladies out in ur partywear WinkWinkWinkWinkWink LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL, BB(not my phone LOL) has brought me so many wonderful friends who have become really gd friends of mine and who supported me durin the hardest part of my life so farCryCryCryCryCryCry u all pulled me thru and brought smiles to my face...since forum is almost closin i would like to take this opportunity to say my own thanks to some ppl and what better place than here...

Tanu - Ur on Facebook now and still never miss an opportunity to get me LOLLOLLOLLOL i will get u gd so beware LOLLOLLOL ur a star and make me laugh so much, ly loads

Sakku - My jaanu who makes me sleep LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL AM JOKIN on that, ur a sweetheart and always look out for me... ly loads also

Harika - My choti and singin sensation Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile someone who i admire so much and a strong person, ly loads sis

Lekha - My other choti who i love loads, also a strong person and will go far and get her dreams...

Surv - My one sister who shouts me when i do wrong LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL thank god she on vacation LOLLOLLOLLOL my ears free..

Ghaz - I miss u yaar but i know u be ok WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Shabz - my other sis who even on fb LIKES all posts so Shabz this is for u ' i LIKE u LOLLOLLOLLOL okkk i ly loads also

Noori - hmmm i have nothin to say on u LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL haan haan come ahead and slap me am still waitin LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 

Guys BB brought us so many fun times and we all became one big happy set of friends and may it continue and every year we will have a FB party to celebrate..1 person who was also a massive fan is not here anymore but i know she will be smilin down Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile so comon and lets get the party started...made a change for me makin such a long post, i better go and run and hide from Tanu LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaSomerholicGirlCrazyNooriDew-drop..Sakeena..Blueberry_07

CrazyNoori IF-Rockerz
CrazyNoori
CrazyNoori

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
I thought I wait till tommrow since am on mob but then thought naaa
My girlies gyaneeta's Bhaskarians Bhartians we all had a wicked time on this forum which shall never be forgotten because we are now in contact via FB I am happy I met u all on here had many laughs togeather and most of all became a family and haan Imran sweetheart I am comin soon sooo SLAPS all around for u on behalf on everyone u annoyed ;-) hahahaha I actually got a tear goin to miss our jokes on here :-( love u all muahzzz xxx

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaBlessedSexyoneDew-dropBlueberry_07

Go to top