Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

BAVD 24th May 2011 WU- Bharli Romance! (Page 2)

-SilverFlames- IF-Rockerz
-SilverFlames-
-SilverFlames-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rakhie_08

I think we all were wondering 'cake kahan gaya?' ROFL

What a waste of a perfectly good slice of chocolate cake Wink
Exactly! Why ruin the cake.. =( and why was their only one slice? Baki ka cake kahan tha?? ROFL ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
@ rakhie I was wondering if you were gonna make your husband chase  you with a cake now ROFLROFLROFLROFL

But seriously Rakhie wrestling ROFLROFLROFLROFL, I only wrestle with my nephews coz they're like monkeys running around the house and I need to hold them down, so they will stop or I just sit on them otherwise it's chaos NukeLOL

Speaking of wrestling reminds me of The Rock Day Dreaming What a man Embarrassed

Maybe we shld make all the men watch these cheesy scenes, so they will know what to do when the time comes. We need to make a check list
1-unexpected rain
2-Ice cream
3-playing catch
4-cake
5-candles and roses

It's so cheesy though LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hashbrownaddicted1

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

@ rakhie I was wondering if you were gonna make your husband chase  you with a cake now ROFLROFLROFLROFL

But seriously Rakhie wrestling ROFLROFLROFLROFL, I only wrestle with my nephews coz they're like monkeys running around the house and I need to hold them down, so they will stop or I just sit on them otherwise it's chaos NukeLOL

Speaking of wrestling reminds me of The Rock Day Dreaming What a man Embarrassed

Maybe we shld make all the men watch these cheesy scenes, so they will know what to do when the time comes. We need to make a check list
1-unexpected rain
2-Ice cream
3-playing catch
4-cake
5-candles and roses

It's so cheesy though LOL

Fuzzy, I had forgotten about my list Shocked.  But I'm not sure that we'll be able to chase each other around with chocolate cake.  We'd both end up eating it there and then! ROFL

And yes, I'm afraid my husband really does wrestle me to the ground LOL 

hashbrown

hashbrown Senior Member
hashbrown
hashbrown

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Sanjana23_

and then the last scene was just pathetic. I don't understand what the rush is with this mushy - puppy romance.. Great for all BharLi lovers but its just all a bit bleurgh too mee.

two people in love, all alone in a honeymoon suite, legally married...will they just eat ice cream and lie down next to each other, playing friendship, friendship...doesn't make any sense at all...it doesn't go at all like this in real life...
i think the flow has been natural during the last two episodes; any thing otherwise would have been unrealistic...
once murli's perspective on his marriage got changed, his feelings softened up, resulting in love...and who can hold back when in love and legally married? murli is not a saint, he is an ordinary human...i am happy for how it is shown...
the trend in these shows are to keep the husband and wife apart for as long as they can to achieve what? i don't know...at least they are more realistic here...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahwish93bavdfanaddicted1

kelly12 Senior Member
kelly12
kelly12

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Bharli romance..weirdConfusedConfused
nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Ok I just watched all the episodes so far, man it's full on Bharli romance Heart, so I guess Bharli fans are super happy LOL

I don't get these cheesy scenes, rain, ice creaming, chasing around, dinner. I only appreciate scenes with a little humour in them but still I guess it was sweet and Bharli deserve to have some quality time together.

My favourite romantic scene is from 'Ten things I hate about you' when  Patrick sings to Kate with the school band accompanying him. It was the sweetest scene in my book. But mostly I like scenes from Korean dramas, they're usually funny, unaccepted and just captures your heart.Embarrassed

I just wish vrish was here to give his two cents on the romance part, I am sure he wld have had something interesting to say.

@ Rakhie since you asked about cake this came to me Murli is having his cake and eating it ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL . I still don't get your 5PConfused
On another note, I think CVs are listening to us about the fashion bit, so let's keep it going. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
omg same hereee, Big smileBig smile i liove those koreannn scenes ...but eventho it was kind of a cliche i still liked bharli's romanceEmbarrassed

fuzzyface

-SilverFlames- IF-Rockerz
-SilverFlames-
-SilverFlames-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hashbrown

Originally posted by _Sanjana23_

and then the last scene was just pathetic. I don't understand what the rush is with this mushy - puppy romance.. Great for all BharLi lovers but its just all a bit bleurgh too mee.

two people in love, all alone in a honeymoon suite, legally married...will they just eat ice cream and lie down next to each other, playing friendship, friendship...doesn't make any sense at all...it doesn't go at all like this in real life...
i think the flow has been natural during the last two episodes; any thing otherwise would have been unrealistic...
once murli's perspective on his marriage got changed, his feelings softened up, resulting in love...and who can hold back when in love and legally married? murli is not a saint, he is an ordinary human...i am happy for how it is shown...
the trend in these shows are to keep the husband and wife apart for as long as they can to achieve what? i don't know...at least they are more realistic here...

Sorry if I offended you but I just didn't see the necessity in the whole cake rubbed on face, chasing one another and then thunder and hug?

I thought BharLi were the more mann ka milan? didn't seem so did it?

No Murli is not a saint and I agree that he has softened BUT its not realistic how quickly they are romancing away. an easy comparison is to Bandini with DM and Santu. We didn't see their SR straight off instead small scene which were light hearted.. like BharLi at the mela? 

Why the rain and then rushed SR-ness? 

and I agree cv's generally do keep leads apart but these are different circumstances here am I not correct to say that nothing has changed in Bharti so why is Murli so loving so suddenly? there is no realism about his fast approach.

I would have preferred they had small cute scenes and wait some time before progressing towards a SR and a more physical relationship. 

Just my opinion.  =]

Rakhie_08

addicted1 Senior Member
addicted1
addicted1

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
@ sanjana: dear, with all the due respect, but I think hashbrown is rite, things grow with their own speed, n y shouldn't they come closer, if he feels to( Bharti has always love him, or any doubt). I knew a German song which means translated: touch u a thousand times, and a thousand times nothing happened, thousand and one night , it just booom Heart. So if Murli has opened his heart and pull off the Iron armor, he suddenly realized what he had missed. A beautiful sweet partner, who deserves the love he's now given her. And common, the physical part is a natural need and the most beautiful part of the cake. Legally married ppl doesn't normally have these problems. And aakhir shadi kar ke laya Murli, Bhaga kar to nahin.

hashbrown

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index