Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Few Points ! (Page 3)

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tellyme

I think we should wait for tommorow episode before jumping into conclusion...

I am just hoping that instead of Maan clearing his image it is high time that Geet should come ahead and speak to all about what MAAN SINGH KHURANA IS...she should show all what is the dfference between Maan and Teji...if that is not done then this whole track was of no use..its meaning is lost...it was just a time pass fun track

Geet this time should not try to defend herself that she did not cheat anyone...but should talk about Maan...as Maan is always putting himself at fault for Geet...It's high time Geet should just speak for MAAN...otherwise it looks like a one sided love from MAAn and Geet only loves Maan coz he is so much blindly in love with her...

It my POV

Yes ! Right ! Smile

I was on history ride and concentrating on present 'words' that i heard today ! Though, i am not shocked or hurt, coz time and time Maan has proved himself and got all the bad words in his name and insulted too ! So, it was just point by point events from last few months !   No one knows future and I do not expect anything from them !

And, 

No comments on Geet ! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AlwaysDamon-nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

[QUOTE=nanditasingh]Maddy...love u girl ..if not for anything then at least for your honesty & never giving up on your feelings...

That is coz nandu, I really don't like to pretend, when its not good then it's not good ! I have brain which works perfectly and i can't put it in the freezer, i cant pretend to love her and every action of her or them, just to be loved by others ! I can't fake it !

It's a FREE country and OPEN PUBLIC FORUM, everyone has equal rights ! 

ClapClapClap

-AlwaysDamon-iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

[QUOTE=nanditasingh]Maddy...love u girl ..if not for anything then at least for your honesty & never giving up on your feelings...

That is coz nandu, I really don't like to pretend, when its not good then it's not good ! I have brain which works perfectly and i can't put it in the freezer, i cant pretend to love her and every action of her or them, just to be loved by others ! I can't fake it !

ClapClapClap

Thanks ! Tongue Me gonna go get some sleep now ! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

Hari73 IF-Dazzler
Hari73
Hari73

Some times I wonder how come Drasti is accepting to act for such a crap??  She was suppose to be idealizing woman substance.  Why she  is letting her fame down.  Couldn't she stand up against production house for this illogical track??  If a person watching from last Dec onwards, should think her character is baseless and meaning less.  According to me she should not be insecure about her job, bcoz show will not run without her.  

Coming to Beeji family, till now they have not even bothered to know why was Geet was upset & what has Maan has done to her.   They know only to blame.  

Now they are going to show Dev Nandini marriage.  I just want to know in this forum how many females happy for them.  

According to me to Maneet power,  should stand up against such track.  I am not saying show should end, no never, but to stop this non-sense track.  Can see any such power here??

-AlwaysDamon-iMadz

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

your posts give me reason to login at GF...
thanks ...catch up rest at FB

iMadz

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

ClapClapClap

Thanks ! Tongue Me gonna go get some sleep now ! Embarrassed

ahh! friend at FB is holding a great opportunity to 'discuss' so I am off bed for a while..good nite Embarrassed

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Here is my little analysis on vicious circle called 'Geet - hui sabse parayi' !

My points :

1. Maan hated dev coz he cheated Geet.

Dev never cheated Maan rather always shown to respect his 'Bro' even when he had shown him door for his misdoings earlier & continued with his respect even after being kicked out by Maan...Only coz Dev cheated Geet.

2. Maan supported geet coz she was right and he rejected his own brother.

Was it easy for him to kick out his kin, to see him suffer as dog, to drag him out when he was unconscious ..half dead, not to flinch hearing the goons threaten to kill Dev..But Maan rejected any relationship with Dev from the moment of truth he heard from Geet.

3. Maan married her.

4. They were happy.

5. She had MC, she was broken ( He ?) Anyone knew he was too broken ? (Leave it ! )

Why leave it Maddy? If Geet had borne the child in her womb he had in his heart.

6. Maan tried to get her back on the track.

7. She misunderstood him. ( as usual ! she believes in 'to err...' )

8. He was angry. 

9. She forgave The Culprit.

Yes, he was disappointed seeing the woman who fought him once assuming him to have forgiven Dev, that too without her consent ..now actually forgive him.
Maan dint come to think that his opinion as her knight, as Dev's brother, as her husband & as that child's father ..was never counted..he only kept his thoughts as to how can a woman forgive a sin one so big.

10. He was more angry.

11. She was perfectly normal with him, as he had never done any mistake in past, not even cheated her and made her preggy !

12. Maan could not see it ! He was more angry and said some harsh words !

He had heard this woman cry to him how her life was ruined, call herself impure coz Dev violated her, her child was cursed by the society if not Maan gave it his name...And now he sees her acknowledge that man as family who as a brother he has not acknowledged yet...but here too he dint hold it as grudge or offense but was still disturbed that Dev may hurt her again...now I am talking from facts not assuming things..I speaking what the dialogues conveyed

13. She left home ! ( God knows why ? )

Left him..for forever..

14. Maan was blamed ! Even the culprit gave him lecture ! 

15. Maan regrets, went to find her.

coz to him his hurt never came before hers

16. She by chance met her family ( From pluto ! )

17. She said some thing and not said some things, and family members made impression that Maan is the culprit.

18. They hated Maan, before they know who is Maan ? ( Shocked )

19. He did everything to 'manao' her, driver, cook, fight, walk on coal, INSULT pe INSULT ! 

19. He won, ( Pata liya ! ) Finally, she was satisfied and she agreed ! 

20. Culprit has to come, and do re-hubby thing again ! Now, that victim has back off, what can he do ?

Now its not his..the moment Dev had asked 'If Geet can , why not you?' that moment itself robbed him of any right to talk of Geet's past, of any hatred or anger to hold against Dev..
Now when people raise question on his principles for not speaking all truth about Dev..My reply to them is ..its now not his to say but only Geet's & Dev's as they solved 'their' issues without respecting the need to him.

22. They are caught ! She could not defend much !

23. And, now, Maan is 'beimaan', liar, and what not ?

Eventually, In all this, I can not see anywhere the justification of title ! 

The man who suffered most, was him. Maan. It's like Maan - Hua Sabse Paraya ! 

Done my blabbering in red...

Oh ! Thanks nandu, you corrected my points ! Now, it does make sense but only to those who can think and who are real and who can't fake things ! LOL

-AlwaysDamon-nanditasingh

kasuforever2009 Goldie
kasuforever2009
kasuforever2009

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
hey u bashers go waste ur time bashing some other crappy show,I REPEAT EVERY SHOW HAS THEY UPS AN DOWNS NO SHOW CAN RUN PERFECTLY ALL THE TIME,we maaneet fans dont care what u bashers say coz it wont change a thing with us infact its making us love maaneet n geet show more an more,so we r with maaneet all the way an always enjoyed an will always enjoy watching geet no matter what storylines the cvz bring,LUV U MAANEET

Go to top