India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

people some how wont stop... (Page 2)

lisasandra IF-Dazzler
lisasandra
lisasandra

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
OMG ,i do not understand that bidaai went off but still some ppl r ...It is very upset .Bottom line we should respect all actors .Sami ignore this type of link.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizortvmylovesami01

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
i cant believe these people, let it rest now. apu was good for bidaii , marte hue serial me jaan phoonk di. trps prove these. Life goes on people move on.all the people who loved bidaii after the initial shock moved on & loved anmol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lisasandrarekha02

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zan101

now it wil 138.. well to be hounest i unliked this page.. I like ranvir much.and ragvir too..that is the truth. Bt i just watch bidaai untill it end because parul was there. Apurva was a very good actore. And anmol too...so i fet it's not good to heat that actor.. I was forgot abt this page. If nt i would have done it befor.
glad you have come forward and spoken about it
One has the freedom to like and dislike an actor but creating such hate clubs and making rude remarks seems inappropriate
Hope others also change their mind like you
We apurva fans have had bitter experiences with such abuses and even 6 months after the show went offair I wonder what pleasure they get in doing it which shows their plain insecurities and also calling us fake fans by some members was another big accusation

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02tvmylove

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
apu hate club..how childish ...

i can tell these are teenagers who just go out of the limit for a certain kinshuk ...as if this will help him in his acting career or get him more popular by such hate club...Thumbs Down.

these people have no  commonsense to create such hate club..no maturity at all..they still have so much to learn in life instead they are hating a gem of a person.

has that affect apu career?..a big no..in fact he has got more fame and praise for his role as anmol..

RS-SP trust him and gave him a call as they did know only apu can do justice to the character anmol.he did it and viewers wholeheartedly accepted him.Clap

at the end bashing..abusing stooping to such level make them big loosers and they should get the reality check and get a life.they can start by learning how to respect and get some moral values..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

Sisisou Groupbie
Sisisou
Sisisou

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
zeee Im back :D
sami di dnt look at these type of page they r inactive since a lot of months soe ragvirians turned into anginians
im a ragvirian and i can say it Smile 
shanti di im in the 20% who rnt anginians LOL yet
saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
ok now i get it who you are..getting MId and provoking wont change the reality..grow up dear...

as you say most of these haters became angini fans and the rest with you among have to get the reality check..

so being so childish wont do anything or change the real fact..

at the end it was not ragvir the show continued but angini the most perfect mesmerising couple..if you have some memory loss show ended on a high trp and recall value so high RS going to be back with a season 2..

so its apu-parul who rocked in the end in bidaai as angini...Thumbs Up
Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
no problem...thanks 4 d link...
zan101 IF-Sizzlerz
zan101
zan101

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
@shanti...i have seen many ppl insulting apoorva... I have talk may time about this with zee... That no use of insulting a actor. Even i dont like him oposit to parul. He was good as anmol.
...but creating such hate
clubs and making rude
remarks seems
inappropriate... I wonder why i did it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sisisou

Go to top