Loved these moments from today's episode..

Posted: 12 years ago
What amazing expressions of Maaneet..😍
Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago

What a funny expression of mamaji...😆

Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago
Maan has always hated people pointed finger at him. remember when Geet did that as challenge his looks made her realize htat it is inappropriate gesture. .
I think Pami will make them relaize how much Maan loves geet and how good maan is
Yes indeed Bobby..today's episode was TOO GOOD...I must say that every actor in the current track ( EXCEPT Preeto)...every actor does their job beautifully...i totally luved the MSK Vs Tejji face offf scene ...barabar ki takkar...
Originally posted by gshow2011

Maan has always hated people pointed finger at him. remember when Geet did that as challenge his looks made her realize htat it is inappropriate gesture. .

Yeah ..its true & how can somebody point his finger at MSK,who's the perfect example of perfection.
MAAN-PERFECTION PERSONIFIED..

Yes! I finally got my MaanEj eyelock session 😍 .. Phati Phati Aankhein Hai Rabba ! 🤣

Z
Maan's expression showed Teji , he has no idea what is coming his way. he should have thought several times before pointing finger..
But unfortunately teji is thick head, he can't read expressions.  
[QUOTE=gshow2011]I think Pami will make them relaize how much Maan loves geet and how good maan is
[/QUOTE
Hope so..but will those fat headed listen to her...😕
Originally posted by Absoluv

Yes indeed Bobby..today's episode was TOO GOOD...I must say that every actor in the current track ( EXCEPT Preeto)...every actor does their job beautifully...i totally luved the MSK Vs Tejji face offf scene ...barabar ki takkar...
Yeah Param dear...the highlight of this track is everyone acts superbly...
Me too love to see the jija-saala takkar..