Moomy Phuljhari-Radhika
Poopa Fruitcake/bumbumbhole-Dev
kabutarni-maheshwari
aagbabula-virat
bhabhi aunty-mohini
Baby bhasu-Rohan
Lady banshee-Padma
chintamani-dadaji

Hee hee...😳...Oops the daisy...😳...sorry...😳...chunnu munnu is making me giggle...πŸ˜ƒ...see yesterday we were saying that Kabutarni is digging a hole for herself by not listening to Aagbabula...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...well today she realized her folly and or the first time listened to her son and said ...I have to do something regarding Phuljhari and send her away from chintamani...πŸ˜†Chunnu munnu ...what happened to her...😳.aiyoo...😳..ok ok let's see what other hole does she dig...πŸ€”.well she has to dig another one na...😳...otherwise she will have indigestion...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...so then amma, bhabhi aunty and others are walking in a straight line...πŸ€”...Phuljhari at the rear and Baby bhasu (who is now upto some very bad stuff'bad boy baby bhasu)...wants to know where they are going ...ammas reply sankat mochan pooja and for that laddos have been made by Phuljhari...baby bhasu eats the ladoo...and says very good...and bhabi aunty...excuse me please I also made them so what marks will I get...πŸ˜†...and baby bhasu says you 20 and mommy phuljhari will get full marks......aiyoo bhabhi aunty has again lost a bout to Mommy Phuljhari......but baby bhasu tells Mommy Phuljhari not to tell his mother...πŸ€”...and lo... baby bhasus mother lands and glares at everyone...oh then Poppa Fruitcake, Aagbabula and Kabutarni also there'...and kabutarni says chop chop announce time...πŸ˜†...attention! πŸ˜†Mommy Phuljhari will be going home...Stand Atease...πŸ˜†...oh sorry...😳..Misti less drama please...ok ok...😳...aiyooo Phuljhari as usual says I don't wanna go...I wanna stay with dadaji and Poppa Fruitcake glares......see its his dadaji na......but kabutarni says no you will have to go.....and babay bhasu throws a tantrum that he also wants to go......and throws the pooja ka ladoo on the floor 😳and gets a look from both Poppa Fruitcake and Mommy Phuljhari...Banshee drags Baby Bhasoo away... 

Now badi bahu is in deep thought that what to do...😳...who to send with Phuljhari for pagphere.....and her eyes light up...Poppa Fruitcake ...πŸ˜†...who goes Oh no!..not again!...πŸ˜† why me? πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...well he did not say that loudly...😳..but he gives  his useless excuse...😳...which amma will not listen ...comon be a good boy and take Phuljhari home...chop chop...πŸ˜†...badi bahu also says...πŸ˜†...and they all leave and Poppa fruitcake is left with his hands on his hips wondering about why on earth is everyone after him to spend time alone with Phuljhari......arreh I told you na...😳..the more you run the more you will have to spend time time with Phuljhari...πŸ˜ƒ...why are you fighting it?......anyway mera kya hai...laro aur bhughtoh......Now Phuljari in her room packing her suitcase and uyeeema...😲...baby bhasu creeps up and has a very strange look...😲...baby bhasu's expression reminds me of the Joker character in Batman movie......Phuljhari gets the creep attack...😲...well he has a very creepy looks.....Phuljhari picks up Lady banshees name as a rescue attempt but that does not work.....and then she gets back to her packing and Baby Bhasu leaps close to her and pushes his way into her personal space...which freaks her out......again he wants to come and Phujhari says no...πŸ‘..and then he touches her lap.....aiyoo that is definitely personal space crossing...😲,..and he asks some pointed question regarding Poppa fruitcake taking her and not liking her...😲.anyway he leaves and a guy comes to take the suitcase...now chunnu munnu I am confused...πŸ€”...see the head of the bed is against the wall, with design on the wall, and the door is next to the bed...so anyone coming in should be in Phuljharis direct vision...πŸ€”but these two came from behind her...πŸ€”...that means the section of the room that is facing the outside...😳...so were these two hiding behind some curtain and one by one they were coming and playing peekaboo with Phuljhari..😳...or did they climb up the wall from outside from the ground floor and entered  the room through the window...😳...Chunnu munu see this is why I am confused...... 

The time for Phuljhari to go and Phuljhari want to take blessing from dadaji...  ...and badibahu says ok I will accompany you too and then marches with Phuljhari to chintamanis room...there she has some telepathic talk with chintamani and when he leaves kabutarni tells him that she has employed a lawyer who can open this will.....and dadaji cries...anyway Mommy and Poppa now in the car...😲...oh mommy sitting in the front and ignoring PoppaπŸ˜ƒ...then...stop stop...temple visit...πŸ€”..so mommy Phuljhari wants to go to the temple but Poppa  Fruitcake again starts barking and growling and then gives her a 5 minute break......to do her devima visit'...and as soon as Mommy phuljhari steps out of the car she finds a little girl to save and pass on the advise that bumbumbhole gave her as a child...😳...and Poppa is very impressed but then gets angry again that why is he paying attention to Mommy again...😳...so he gets out of the car and again stares at mommy who conveniently drops her purse and poppa like a good boy picks up the cute little ladies purse and holds it in his hand and goes marching left right left to find mommy...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..who is now having a very private conversation with devima that she does not want anything for herself but wants all the good things for her in laws family and poppa gets a push from Kanha to go and stand here'😳..that he does with the cute little ladies purse in his hand... πŸ˜‰...and stares at mommy phuljhari wishing for all the goodies for the inmates of the Purohit asylum...πŸ˜›...and then gets a whack on his head by Kanha and his face softens and he is mesmerized with this sight of mommy phuljhari...still holding the cute little ladies purse in his hand...πŸ˜‰...Poppa has the expression of some who has woken up from deep sleep...πŸ€”πŸ˜³ 

Oh there was a part of Chenu and his mother and the money problem...and we don't have to worry about kabutarni's indigestion because she has definitely again dug a hole for herself to sit in...πŸ˜†...wonder if she is sitting there and chewing a carrot?πŸ˜‰

Comment.

Mainly a filler episode...all the actors were good but liked Saurav and his creepy looks today...he is doing pretty well...the notable points for me were

1)      Interesting looks of Dev and Radhika towards the tantrum display of Rohan.Both were surprised...Radhikas surprise is ok but interesting is Dev's reaction. Since we know that Rohan is acting, his act as a child will be what he thinks is normal...that means throwing tantrum...throwing stuff on the floor...no one scolding him for it...badi bahu instead pampering him...Dev as a child used to think that it is normal but now I think he saw for the first time Rohan as a child throwing tantrum and that too throwing something meant for pooja on the floor. Now the question is whether he will think about it?

2)      Rohan twice crossed into Radhikas personal space today...she reacted based on her sixth sense. Her reaction to Rohan (even though she knows that he is a child now) was not that of a person whom she is comfortable with. She used Padmas name as an excuse to remove him from the room...wonder what else will he do in his urge to enter her personal space since he now knows that he has the freedom to do so...the only person standing in front of him is Padma...and Dev? How will he react.  Rohan also asked some pointed questions regarding Dev, which Radhika avoided for the time being. Hopefully Rohan will be grey here.

3)      Radhika's one track mind in following her goal...hopefully you are showing that this one track dedication of Radhika is freeking out BB and as a result she did the mistake of letting Radhika go...but on the other hand Radhika is again commiting the same mistake of not reading other people around her. If the second option is what you are following then Chunnu munnu she has already seen what has happened with her one track mind regarding following Dev and still she has not realized? Are you by any chance dumbing her down to bring your twist.  Anyway liked Radhika today...she basically ignored Dev and did what she had to do.

And the new montage is Radhika smiling...wonder what are you upto chunnu munnu?...and I am wondering that if something happens to Radhika in Rawal due to the gundas will Chenu change his ways? 

Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Misti  good analysis...thank you will give my review later...take care..
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
OLGNES thumbnail
nice analysis misti of today wonderful update!!! i think chunnu munnu is changing the script every now n then... in the beginning bb was not worried of radhika now she feels she is the thorn in her path... i guess chunnu munnu is confused with their own script...

thanks for the analysis!!!

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kinara2

Misti  good analysis...thank you will give my review later...take care..

Thanks Kinara...ok will wait for it...take care too.
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Misti, funny commentary and good points.  Will be back in a while for my comments.

I liked Saurav today (also liked him in that mandir scene where he forced Dev to take aarti and get Tilak from Radhika).  His expressions change and had a psycho look when he took Dev's name.  For now he is fishing but would be soon convinced once Dev is back from Rawal and starts staring back at Radhika. 

Radhika is definitely getting a feel about Rohan.  That day in Mandir too she was little bit uncomfortable when she turned and found him in the back.  Today, she was surprised at his temper tantrum and seemed to be contemplating.  Wonder if she would be the first one to know that Rohan is playacting.  But he is definitely getting into her space.

I think they are not planning to make Radhika clueless.  She is getting wary of Maheswari and wasn't pleased with BB accompanying her to Dadaji's room.  So Maheswari's eagerness to send her away may eventually start connecting some points to her.

But have to say there is some speeding up of the story.  Suddenly few promos in few days which all hint at some romance between Dev and Radhika and Rohan pretending.  Simultaneously, they are showing BB getting to open the will.  Hope they don't speed up the story just for their cliffhangers. 

Today, the last part of the episode was little contrived for me.  The little girl sitting on the floor and Radhika being nice to her.  Suddenly, they want to show Dev getting highly impressed with Radhika.  Since they showed him so nasty in last few weeks and want him now to soften up, they are showing these scenes where he is getting impressed with her and would be very soft by the end of the week (why couldn't they have shown his anger a little differently where he did have some remorse for the physical abuse).  Now that stopping of the car, Radhika requesting for a stop and Dev growling was a total copy of that Abhay/Radhika scene (even the expressions and voice modulation of both Dev and Radhika were similar) when she asked him to stop for tea and pakoras.  I guess the rest of the scene is coming up tomorrow.  The song in the car was same as CB1 when Dev left Radhika at mela and she was running after him.  Now that dhaba song from CB1 and the rain scene are the only things remaining (not to mention SR but that won't happen here at this time) for it to be complete copy.

Misti, your dhisum dhisum scene may be coming up too.  So much and they want to show full-fledged Bhasmasur on top of it. 
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: OLGNES

nice analysis misti of today wonderful update!!! i think chunnu munnu is changing the script every now n then... in the beginning bb was not worried of radhika now she feels she is the thorn in her path... i guess chunnu munnu is confused with their own script...

thanks for the analysis!!!

Thanks Olgnes...BB behaviour was strange...till yesterday she was believing that Radhika is harmless and that she has to find her weakness and today she is saying that Radhika will create problems hence remove her...looks like they were planning for something else but the need for TRP might have made them bring Radhika and Dev together in the same frame. The other option is that she has freaked out due to Radhikas repeated attempts to get close to dadaji. Chunnu munnu might not be sure about their script because their script is dictated by TRP.
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: why6

Misti, funny commentary and good points.  Will be back in a while for my comments.

Thanks Angie...ok will wait for your comments.

I liked Saurav today (also liked him in that mandir scene where he forced Dev to take aarti and get Tilak from Radhika).  His expressions change and had a psycho look when he took Dev's name.  For now he is fishing but would be soon convinced once Dev is back from Rawal and starts staring back at Radhika. 
Sauravs expressions change pretty quickly between when he is talking about Dev and when he is just talking to Radhika...yeh I also liked him in the mandir scene but today he increased the creepy factor.   Today he was definitely fishing...but I can't understand why did they show the promo regarding him acting...they gave enough clues today by his expressions and Radhikas reaction to his intrussion in her personal space...wouldn't it have been better if they let the audience think about it for sometime and the audience coming to see the show to check whether what they are guessing is right or not ...what are they so insecure about?

Radhika is definitely getting a feel about Rohan.  That day in Mandir too she was little bit uncomfortable when she turned and found him in the back.  Today, she was surprised at his temper tantrum and seemed to be contemplating.  Wonder if she would be the first one to know that Rohan is playacting.  But he is definitely getting into her space.
 She was contemplating after the temper tantrum and she did freak out regarding Rohan...did not show it to him but the waryness was there...Radhika is not someone who is shy and so will be uncomfortable in a mans company...so looks like subconsciously she did pick up that something is not right...well logically she should be the first to guess because she should be the one who is objective here

I think they are not planning to make Radhika clueless.  She is getting wary of Maheswari and wasn't pleased with BB accompanying her to Dadaji's room.  So Maheswari's eagerness to send her away may eventually start connecting some points to her.
Hopefully this is the case and not them again trying to play with Radhika...they have done it before and I won't put it past them.

But have to say there is some speeding up of the story.  Suddenly few promos in few days which all hint at some romance between Dev and Radhika and Rohan pretending.  Simultaneously, they are showing BB getting to open the will.  Hope they don't speed up the story just for their cliffhangers. 
Yes the speeding up is there...

Today, the last part of the episode was little contrived for me.  The little girl sitting on the floor and Radhika being nice to her.  Suddenly, they want to show Dev getting highly impressed with Radhika.  Since they showed him so nasty in last few weeks and want him now to soften up, they are showing these scenes where he is getting impressed with her and would be very soft by the end of the week (why couldn't they have shown his anger a little differently where he did have some remorse for the physical abuse).  Now that stopping of the car, Radhika requesting for a stop and Dev growling was a total copy of that Abhay/Radhika scene (even the expressions and voice modulation of both Dev and Radhika were similar) when she asked him to stop for tea and pakoras.  I guess the rest of the scene is coming up tomorrow.  The song in the car was same as CB1 when Dev left Radhika at mela and she was running after him.  Now that dhaba song from CB1 and the rain scene are the only things remaining (not to mention SR but that won't happen here at this time) for it to be complete copy.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...The last part was Abhay- Rad...will Radhika again have the chilli..πŸ˜‰..

Misti, your dhisum dhisum scene may be coming up too. πŸ˜πŸ˜

So much and they want to show full-fledged Bhasmasur on top of it.  πŸ˜ƒ...well bhasmasur might be needed to convert fruitcake to Bumbumbhole πŸ˜‰

Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misti73

Sauravs expressions change pretty quickly between when he is talking about Dev and when he is just talking to Radhika...yeh I also liked him in the mandir scene but today he increased the creepy factor.   Today he was definitely fishing...but I can't understand why did they show the promo regarding him acting...they gave enough clues today by his expressions and Radhikas reaction to his intrussion in her personal space...wouldn't it have been better if they let the audience think about it for sometime and the audience coming to see the show to check whether what they are guessing is right or not ...what are they so insecure about?

Today, I liked Saurav the most because of his expressions.  He is a good actor.  So can easily play an innocent child, concerned friend or a creepy stalker.  I too was disappointed by the promo because the creatives are acting very desperate.  Because of the temple scene, viewers were already speculating about Rohan faking his illness.  Today his expressions and his questioning were sufficient.   But liked the way he changed from giving a creepy look when he mentioned that Dev was going with Radhika, his look when Radhika promised to come back soon and play with him and then throwing a tantrum (in hopes that Radhika could show that she cared enough to run after him??) to suddenly becoming a child-like.  The interesting part was when he said that Dev is still going with her but he is not and then went off in a huff.  Radhika seemed to be relieved at his departure and didn't follow him at all.  This would chaffe at his pride.

She was contemplating after the temper tantrum and she did freak out regarding Rohan...did not show it to him but the waryness was there...Radhika is not someone who is shy and so will be uncomfortable in a mans company...so looks like subconsciously she did pick up that something is not right...well logically she should be the first to guess because she should be the one who is objective here

Yes, Radhika is not shy and wouldn't have problems if Rohan came as a child to her room.  But his behavior and touching her knee (or lap) was freaky for her.  Since she has also seen his temper tantrum at the temple, she seemed to be getting a feeling that it was familiar to that adult type tantrum rather than an innocent child like tantrum.  So she was getting that instinct about Rohan.  As you said, she is most objective being the outsider and also as a woman has instinct about somebody stalking her.  So she should be the one to figure out the truth. 

Hopefully this is the case and not them again trying to play with Radhika...they have done it before and I won't put it past them.

That is so true.  I too was thinking about the change in BB.  It was too sudden from one episode to another (or within few minutes).  For now I will give them the benefit of doubt, but again the writers seem to be disclosing a lot of cards to increase the ratings in the short term?  Why can't they work on it at an even pace? 
 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...The last part was Abhay- Rad...will Radhika again have the chilli..πŸ˜‰..
 Of course.  One plate of pakoras is there and so there has to be chilli so that Poppa Fruitcake can snatch a glass of water from somebody's table (not very hygenic, but hey that is Poppa Fruitcake).  But Poppa Fruitcake will not be eating Pakoras, but would just gaze in Phuljhari's eyes after the pakoras come to their charpai.
Misti, your dhisum dhisum scene may be coming up too. πŸ˜πŸ˜
Wonder if Dev would be stopping for the night at Rawal with all the stops they are making on their way.  So maybe the mechanical problem with the car is also coming up and they are forced to stay back for few hours.  Again a part of Abhay/Radhika scene.  They are trying to please the audience after that physical abuse scene.  So Dev would be there when Phuljhari gets into trouble because of Chenu.  Interesting that Chanda has been made absent in last couple days.  I guess she will be back once Dev reaches Rawal.

So much and they want to show full-fledged Bhasmasur on top of it.  πŸ˜ƒ...well bhasmasur might be needed to convert fruitcake to Bumbumbhole πŸ˜‰

True, did notice your slashed use of fruitcake/Bumbumbhole.  I have a feeling that they got complaints about Dev's character and his behavior with Radhika.  So they are speeding up to make him softer and maybe speeding up the story where he would be shown to fight for Radhika which he would once he realizes that Rohan is back to take his Phuljhari.  So they are showing him falling for Radhika in a true sense where he won't be able to let her go this time.

Edited by why6 - 12 years ago
rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Funny commentary  misti  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Earlier i i did not think Rohan was acting to bring them together ... but acting to get to the bottom of Rads behavior and in this creepy way seems more his style  ... very good acting by Saurav ... he is alternatively creepy and cute and is doing a good job of crossing those boundary lines and then backing off.  Rads seems to be picking on it ...maybe she will be the first to know but will have an uphill task convincing Dev

Radev scenes were cute .. and Rads is quietly ignoring Dev, which is making him begin to go after her  ...  cute scene of dev holding the dainty lady's purse  πŸ˜†

I thought BB was justified in questioning whether Rads was as innocent as she looked ..  this is the third or fourth time that she has found her alone in DDG's room trying to make him talk  ... in any case, BB is so full of ego ... she reverts back to thinking that she can still get her to sign over everything in her name

I dont know if they are speeding up the track for some cliff hangers as they get close to end of IPL season or due to TRPs ...   let's see

Edited by rajsri - 12 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: why6

Today, I liked Saurav the most because of his expressions.  He is a good actor.  So can easily play an innocent child, concerned friend or a creepy stalker.  I too was disappointed by the promo because the creatives are acting very desperate.  Because of the temple scene, viewers were already speculating about Rohan faking his illness.  Today his expressions and his questioning were sufficient.   But liked the way he changed from giving a creepy look when he mentioned that Dev was going with Radhika, his look when Radhika promised to come back soon and play with him and then throwing a tantrum (in hopes that Radhika could show that she cared enough to run after him??) to suddenly becoming a child-like.  The interesting part was when he said that Dev is still going with her but he is not and then went off in a huff.  Radhika seemed to be relieved at his departure and didn't follow him at all.  This would chaffe at his pride.
 By releasing that promo they have shown that they are very insecure...I was wondering whether there is another negative character in this story...because badi bahu by herself is not interesting...atleast to me she is not...to me her son and DIL are more interesting (she is still grey now but her jealousy and self importance may turn her...also she wants to be important in her husbands eyes) and if Rohan is brought in then it becomes more interesting...because Rohan is far more sharper than badi bahu or virat.So for Dev to really grow he has to choose between Rohan or Radhika...Saurav is doing a very good job...From the promo it looks like he is negative but I am hoping that they give him enough lease to swing back...he is perfectly placed to play both ways.   I am also not too sure about Padma.

Yes, Radhika is not shy and wouldn't have problems if Rohan came as a child to her room.  But his behavior and touching her knee (or lap) was freaky for her.  Since she has also seen his temper tantrum at the temple, she seemed to be getting a feeling that it was familiar to that adult type tantrum rather than an innocent child like tantrum.  So she was getting that instinct about Rohan.  As you said, she is most objective being the outsider and also as a woman has instinct about somebody stalking her.  So she should be the one to figure out the truth. 
Yes.

I too was thinking about the change in BB.  It was too sudden from one episode to another (or within few minutes).  For now I will give them the benefit of doubt, but again the writers seem to be disclosing a lot of cards to increase the ratings in the short term?  Why can't they work on it at an even pace? 
TRP and insecurity...

Of course.  One plate of pakoras is there and so there has to be chilli so that Poppa Fruitcake can snatch a glass of water from somebody's table (not very hygenic, but hey that is Poppa Fruitcake).  But Poppa Fruitcake will not be eating Pakoras, but would just gaze in Phuljhari's eyes after the pakoras come to their charpai.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wonder if Dev would be stopping for the night at Rawal with all the stops they are making on their way.  So maybe the mechanical problem with the car is also coming up and they are forced to stay back for few hours.  Again a part of Abhay/Radhika scene.  They are trying to please the audience after that physical abuse scene.  So Dev would be there when Phuljhari gets into trouble because of Chenu.  Interesting that Chanda has been made absent in last couple days.  I guess she will be back once Dev reaches Rawal.
 Yes false sense of security to the audience maybe regarding Chanda...so that the audience do not get irritated.
 True, did notice your slashed use of fruitcake/Bumbumbhole.  I have a feeling that they got complaints about Dev's character and his behavior with Radhika.  So they are speeding up to make him softer and maybe speeding up the story where he would be shown to fight for Radhika which he would once he realizes that Rohan is back to take his Phuljhari.  So they are showing him falling for Radhika in a true sense where he won't be able to let her go this time.
I am not surprised if they have got complaints...this Devs competitor is Dev of CB1...the channel and PH are responsible for this mess...if the characters were named differently with different backgrounds, then they could have got away with this but in this case the audience will subconsciously link the old Dev with this Dev...and more so because the old Dev was very popular with the audience. There are very few people who watched CB1 for Radhika and not for Dev.