India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Will Manjari believe Akshay?

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Guys, we all have been thinking way too much about the promo... Ermm Akshay saying NO to Manjari..("Tumne bahut der kar dee" is as good as a rejectionCry) Does it have anything to do with Manjari not believing him (Im not sure whether Manjari will believe that Pooja is behind all thisConfused) Manjari believes her sister way too much, so I hope Manjari doesnt accuse Akshay saying that he is blaming Pooja, just coz he wants Manjari in his life.. She is Manjari, one who can do almost anything... Sleepy

I know Akshay is not like those typical guys , that he will reject Manjari for such a reason.. And Pooja blackmailing him doesnt seem to be happening, as all know Pooja's real intentions now.. Im sure, she wont be able to do anything wrong...Ermm But I just got this thought.. Anyone feels like me?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85frenz4uaarsow-Mema-

frenz4u IF-Rockerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
The suspense of the promo is just killing me. . .
And I m happy that at least this blackmail thing dont seem to happen bcoz puja is trapped in her own plan thanks to Malika. . .Tongue

Although difficult but I feel MANJARI wil believe AKSHAY. . . .bcoz AKSHAY is not alone ANUSHKA and KABIR r also there. . . .
And then after knowing puja's truth, it seems then only MANJARI wil propose AKSHAY. . . . .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aarsow-Mema-mishti_17

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by frenz4u

The suspense of the promo is just killing me. . .
And I m happy that at least this blackmail thing dont seem to happen bcoz puja is trapped in her own plan thanks to Malika. . .Tongue

Although difficult but I feel MANJARI wil believe AKSHAY. . . .bcoz AKSHAY is not alone ANUSHKA and KABIR r also there. . . .
And then after knowing puja's truth, it seems then only MANJARI wil propose AKSHAY. . . . .

Yeah Farhin.. Anushka and Kabir are an advantage coz they know the truth about Pooja so Manjari might believe them but still I have my own doubts as Manjari trusts her sister too much and she might not be able to accept the fact that Pooja might try to harm her.. That promo has freaked me out.. Dont know whats gonna happen...Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aarsow

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
I guess Manjari will not believe Akshay and will put all the blam on him but what wil happen next i cannot think because the new promo has left me confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti_17

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index