Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

every one started to hate pashu-precap of 25th may

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
prachin confronts with pashu.-he says he was made mistake to vote against tosty to please pashu.now prchin says he is regretting his decision.

Edited by bakwaas100 - 24 May 2011 at 11:46am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Limegreencandyneeru aroraagnii1pritiaggarwalbooredMamanaMamtaBviraf4u-Swetha-Mehr-kscinerdkinshukkiaashiqbbbcccanna44bholabearnycsweetie

mtr2010 Groupbie
mtr2010
mtr2010

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Good. I hope Ved also stands up to Pashu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavliMamtaB

kulsidhu Groupbie
kulsidhu
kulsidhu

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Prachin is right. Why they voted just to keep Pashu happy. Pashu is just behaving very abnormal with each person in the house. Toasty was just thinking about and only about her family.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
why does it matter now? damage is done, hearts are broken. too little too late guys

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavlinikkigreenkinshukkiaashiqNaina007Veritassuresh555coolkitty_23nycsweetie

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by julle1234567890

why does it matter now? damage is done, hearts are broken. too little too late guys

In the real world, yes too little, too late, I agree. But in this world of TV shows, all will be forgiven and forgotten by the mahaan (great) Toasty, and soon she will be back in her sasuraal, working away to glory be as usual, till the next misunderstanding or argument comes on. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

giguserMehr-kVeritascoolkitty_23

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
i was always ready defend Pashu .. but this time he was wrong ...
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bholabear

Originally posted by julle1234567890

In the real world, yes too little, too late, I agree. But in this world of TV shows, all will be forgiven and forgotten by the mahaan (great) Toasty, and soon she will be back in her sasuraal, working away to glory be as usual, till the next misunderstanding or argument comes on. 

in real world to patch-up happens.

my aunty and uncle lived separate for three years after marriage due to big fight .after patchup happened now almost 10 years ,now they are happy couple.ek dusare ko ek pal ko bhi chodke rahate nahi  hai.now my uncle agrees every  wish of my aunty without any other word.after separation my uncle able to know what my aunty really to him.

Edited by bakwaas100 - 25 May 2011 at 11:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

dharad Groupbie
dharad
dharad

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Its never too late in real or reel world. People do mistakes and people do misunderstand as well. It not always advisabel to go by other's spoken words. I would applaud Toasty for her values and her conviction and grit to stand by her values. Pashu has problems, and he needs someone to understand him. I have not been watching the serial from the start, but from what I have seen,I can say that he was not well treated by his father right from his childhood. Then he got a wife who never stood by him. Whatever little left of his life was ruined by his mother in law. This is a very good serial, for parents, siblings and every memeber of the family. Chedi may have wished well of Pashu in his heart, but his method proved counter-productive. Pashu has a lot of anger in him and it is because of everyone always misunderstanding him. So now whether right or wrong, only emotion he is left with in life is anger. I feel sorry for him.
Toasty should go back home and bring the family together one more time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Heenapscinerd

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index