bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Originally posted by bhallarox

Originally posted by Dabulls23

CVs ran out of ideas when they came up with Divorce last yr..Grrr

DB, I had a question did the CVs know what will happen on last day of PR when the first day of PR aired, or are they writing the script along with PR currently running?
Bhalla even if they have a story or concept in mind or writing, they have to change depending on the channel and audience.. So it is waste to write the whole story well before.. That is the reason they come with tracks and write the story on a daily basis... Tongue

I have not watched the tamil version but I am sure there are changes made to the original version to meet the needs of the audience which is different.. Me being a South Indian never ever watch any south Indian Serial... I only watch Hindi Serials as I like them... But I have my friends who only watch South Indian Serials and they say they are more real and touching.. The tastes are different and it does not depend on the region I believe Big smile

That is true Rachna Di the creatives do have to change the story because if the audience does not like something in the show, the creatives will definitely need to edit the story, in order to make money they would do something that the viewers want to see. Are the writers still working on the serial Pavitra Rishta right now?

I like Hindi Serials as well but these days my very favorite serial is Pavitra Rishta, and hopefully when the show is over they will still keep the forum open so the members do not have to forget each other, I am very happy to have joined this forum Rachna Di, you are a very nice person to be aroundSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSoham

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
That is very sweet of you Bhalla.. Thank You so much.. Even I love the PR Forum and I am scared what will we do if PR ends... I have made so many friends here and cant think of this forum getting closed... It will be one of the worst day of life Cry... But I am happy now being here and sharing my views and discussing with you people.. One of my best decisions is to join the forum.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
PR CVs think they r doing a great ehsaan on us by giving us their crappy tacks. Good lord i'm seriously fed up of their nonsense.Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karsriarchanamanav

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index