Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Missing abhay so much day 3 (Page 7)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by Mages

i missing him too alot...

the last episode nearly made me into tears...our abhay got freeze in the snow...damn you maithilli...i feel like killing you...how can you curse your abhayendra...

i cried yaar...when abhay tells piya that she must forget him...and while hypnotising her through his eyes...there was so much tears...

i hope we get our abhay back this week...leap is good and promising...but its incomplete without abhay...and AbhiYa meet all over again...

well the incomplete will be always there...because sid is no more in it...whenever i see panchi...sid and SidChi comes into my mind...

one full moon night and so much happened...
Mages a news for u today I called star one and had a talk with official abt bringing back sidSmile she told they are getting callls and they will tell CV's abt it so we need to bug them more with calls and emails so tht sid is back soonSmileSmileSmile

what a news yaar...i love you...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

well to inform you...this weekend...probably on saturday...i am e-mailing...the star one jerks to bring back sid...thought of informing you guys...SmileSmileSmileSmile

i want our sid back...i don't care even if its vampire form...i have no probs at all...as long he is back...i am happy...and we need our SidChi back...the love story which was ruined by the ekta and Cvs has to come back...

well since sid has been dead being a vampire...though vampires can be back after death...i don't mind sid coming back as a vampire slayer...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

what a news yaar...i love you...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

well to inform you...this weekend...probably on saturday...i am e-mailing...the star one jerks to bring back sid...thought of informing you guys...SmileSmileSmileSmile

i want our sid back...i don't care even if its vampire form...i have no probs at all...as long he is back...i am happy...and we need our SidChi back...the love story which was ruined by the ekta and Cvs has to come back...

well since sid has been dead being a vampire...though vampires can be back after death...i don't mind sid coming back as a vampire slayer...
Lolll...LOLLOLLOLLOL Megz T is enough as vampire slayerLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL but I want him to be back so tht we can have sidchi wedding or they can give him a new witch like klaus got a girlLOLLOLLOL just get him back n keep bugging those officialsLOLLOLLOL
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Today is day 2 of missing abhay. It seems that I also passed one year and didn't see him. It's hurting me from inside.
--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
they said colg story was over...n here v r...back to colgLOL...new dark luv story?? where?? how?? abhay is not there...wen is he cuming back??...2 days no abhay...m happy atleast heard his voice in precap...want to see him asap...cant wait...my patience is over...if abhay doesnt cum within a week...m definitly thinking of quittinAngry...but doubt that i wud b able to do thatLOL...plz abhay cum back soon...miss uEmbarrassed
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Inteha ho gayi intezaar ki
Ayi na kuch khabar mere yaar kiCryCry
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Day 3.Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index