what will b when they know the truth??

Posted: 12 years ago

i was just wondering what will happen when family will cum 2 know abt dev's past??😕

abhi aisa haal hai,jab bomb phatega,tab kya hoga?😆

me sensing a volcano erupting!😆
Don't worry, this will never happen as CVs of the show has tendency to forget everything ! Dev is so cheater, and now getting a place for second lead ! Got girl, too ! ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by maanddy

Don't worry, this will never happen as CVs of the show has tendency to forget everything ! Dev is so cheater, and now getting a place for second lead ! Got girl, too ! ðŸ¤£

yup,they actually 4got NT Is in coma!😆
Yup cv's forgot NT...
want to see pinky,adi, sasha, tasha, manish, romeo, pandey,
Mostly NAKUL...
Missing everyone...
Cvs have amnesia..they have forgotten everything..thatz why showing such crap track..dev's character shud be over..unnecessary track daal rahey hain..
Originally posted by prava55663

Yup cv's forgot NT...
want to see pinky,adi, sasha, tasha, manish, romeo, pandey,
Mostly NAKUL...
Missing everyone...

cv's asumed that we also 4got😆😭
Originally posted by luv_harshad

Cvs have amnesia..they have forgotten everything..thatz why showing such crap track..dev's character shud be over..unnecessary track daal rahey hain..

jus fillers yaar,hav 2 bear 4 maaneet😛

omg ...you asked the question i was dieing for someone to ask...i so hope they do get to know the truth...but the way the track is headed it looks like they might not even mention it...but if they do ...i hope that dev would finaly get atleast a little beating from tejji😳

Originally posted by undisclosed

omg ...you asked the question i was dieing for someone to ask...i so hope they do get to know the truth...but the way the track is headed it looks like they might not even mention it...but if they do ...i hope that dev would finaly get atleast a little beating from tejji😳

thank u dear😳.

but i do't think it will ever b mentioned as the latest news states that dev will get married 2 nandini😕
 Dev ka truth janke Boom fate chahe tufaan aaye hame kya ???🤣
 bas maangeet save rahe..🤗